• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

Okay well lokki here

its safe to say the ones who voted him off at least one or two is mafia

@Kyriaki; Haven't heard from you in a while? Everything all right.

Okay well lokki here

its safe to say the ones who voted him off at least one or two is mafia

A lot of people voted for him, though. I can't really blame them, he was incredibly suspicious. Our next order of business is to read through posts and try to decipher things that have been said or done around MCH.

@AussieEevee; For clarification, I did not claim in thread, but through PM. Big mistake on my part, doing this so early.

I will check what did the people who voted for MCH say later, while knowing which person might get killed.

Meanwhile I would like it if the inactive people were to post more.

I will make a more detailed post later, but since I believe I'm a candidate for the cop check tonight to due my actions today, I must warn the cop not to check me. It's for the town's best interest they check someone else. Thanks.

I will make a more detailed post later, but since I believe I'm a candidate for the cop check tonight to due my actions today, I must warn the cop not to check me. It's for the town's best interest they check someone else. Thanks.
If you really don't want SM to check you, you should claim to him. Else I don't see why he should trust you.

Sorry for not posting earlier. Confirming now.

Am on mobile, give me a bit to get home and reread the thread before I post my thoughts. I will say now that I have an item that I cannot use, and it requires a specific kind of character to be used.

Am on mobile, give me a bit to get home and reread the thread before I post my thoughts. I will say now that I have an item that I cannot use, and it requires a specific kind of character to be used.
You should consider claiming what kind of character that is, because someone might want that item of yours.

You should consider claiming what kind of character that is, because someone might want that item of yours.

"you're a wizard, Zexy."

I guess that is a hint.
Might have to do with mages.
Might be a magical hat, a wand, a broom or whatever.

I guess that is a hint.

Well, let's just say I'm a muggle and need to find someone from the Wizarding World.

That being said, my character is not technically a muggle. But I still can't use my item.

I guess that is a hint.

Well, let's just say I'm a muggle and need to find someone from the Wizarding World.

That being said, my character is not technically a muggle. But I still can't use my item.

So it's an item specific to one person in this whole game? A person who likely has a Harry Potter universe character.

I guess that is a hint.

So it's an item specific to one person in this whole game? A person who likely has a Harry Potter universe character.

Precisely. Unless there are multiple HP characters in this game.

On second thought, the item description did not say anything specific to HP-Universe characters being able to use it, and this is Chaos Mafia, so it's definitely possible that other magic-wielding characters from other universes could wield this weapon.

On second thought, the item description did not say anything specific to HP-Universe characters being able to use it, and this is Chaos Mafia, so it's definitely possible that other magic-wielding characters from other universes could wield this weapon.
Agreed.

I have nothing to stop during this time so I'll get back to you guys during the day phase, that is unless you want information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom