• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You

LOVANDRA IS CONFIRMED SCUM
We should lynch her, first priority.

Only one way to find out right?
Nope, there is another. Getting all the cops together and have them check the same people, in a way that will reveal what is each cop's sanity.
That way we will figure out which cops are usable (Sane, Insane) without having to sacrifice any cops.

You say that, but just one cop that fake claims, and all our cop's are dead.

You're saying stuff that sounds right but has heavy consequences

You say that, but just one cop that fake claims, and all our cop's are dead.

You're saying stuff that sounds right but has heavy consequences
We don't need them all to know the identity of one another.
A trustworthy person can be the link between them.
Some know each other's identity already and Sword Master is public.
The mafia didn't even try to stop Sword Master from getting a check.

In a setup with this many cops, all cops are weak until their sanity is found out.
As long as the cops are weak the mafia won't bother going after them.

Vote: Zexy

I got proof from Froakie as well as a additional person that you and sword is mafia

I got proof from Froakie as well as a additional person that you and sword is mafia
b1f00bf3361496c997525174d1c02d0a.jpg

@progressforth; Froakie PM'd Sword Master and me and told us that if she used her role on lovandra N1.
Look at her role; if she were to use it on a mafioso, she would die. And she died.
This means that lovandra is mafia.

From Froakie?! But Froakie used her role on lovandra last night, not one me.
I will repeat this, copchecks are NOT enough proof due to the nature of the game.

Unvote: Zexy

Vote: Lovandra

I misread the PM I got MB

Based on things I've been told and seen, Vote: lovandra

Activity is suspicious, I'm going to have to agree with Zexy here

Unvote: Zexy

I much prefer this reasoning.

They both have claims against them, I'm hoping I'm not just after Lovandra because I hope Zexy isn't mafia... Well, if Lovandra is mafia, then we'll be clear.

They both have claims against them, I'm hoping I'm not just after Lovandra because I hope Zexy isn't mafia... Well, if Lovandra is mafia, then we'll be clear.
I am sure I don't understand this too much.
Care to explain a bit more, please?

I am sure I don't understand this too much.
Care to explain a bit more, please?
I don't really know what's going on that much. So, two different people have proof of either you or Lovandra. Except Lovandras is apparently more reliable.
I went back and looked a bit after typing that, and I guess Lovandras makes more sense.

Just lynch me then..

If you lynch me and see that i flipped town. You know what to do... so I think it's for the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom