• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You

There was no multiple claims when I announced my cop momoka, there was only one sword master. On the other hand the other claims arrived via zexy after my CC.

jack, you are being inconsistent. Earlier you gave us not one, but two N1 checks.
Now you say that the cop hasn't given you the checks yet?

Indeed he has told me about them and what they look like, since he was a town read and sm was a mafia read abd there was none of this other cop claims crap I believe him.
Wait, I though he checked Zexy and you not me. Did you just slip.

jackatlasred, you THINK there weren't multiple claims when you posted yours.
I had private knowledge that made me sure there were more. And the only reason I was quick to out the sanity theory publicly is so that people wouldn't think of that situation as a simple CC.

I don't even get the last line, I call you inconsistent and that is your answer?
just because they claimed to you and you trusted them more than SM doesn't mean they have to be town for sure.
now that I outed that there are more cops you can re-consider it

Especially if lovandra flips mafia, that would clear Sword Master for me; if Sword Master was scum he wouldn't out the PM Froakie saved him in order to save scumbuddy lovandra.

Now do you see why lov is a good lynch? We are going to solve the Poke Man images thing, Sword Master, and give all the cops the chance to get one more check.

Oh, missed that too. Indeed Poke Man has that restriction (hope he will tell us why later) and lovandra could have used it to her advantage to come up with a claim.
We'll just lynch her and find out, because even if she is town (I really really doubt it) her role isn't helpful and if she goes around using it on random people like Poke Man it can even be detrimental to the town. So this pretty much makes her even more scum to my eyes.
If someone else knows why Poke Man is posting only images, please say something, privately or publicly. You CC lovandra.
200_s.gif

There was no multiple claims when I announced my cop momoka, there was only one sword master. On the other hand the other claims arrived via zexy after my CC.

jack, you are being inconsistent. Earlier you gave us not one, but two N1 checks.
Now you say that the cop hasn't given you the checks yet?

Indeed he has told me about them and what they look like, since he was a town read and sm was a mafia read abd there was none of this other cop claims crap I believe him.
Wait, I though he checked Zexy and you not me. Did you just slip.

You're quick to blame me for things you misconstrue, I said I had a mafia read on you not a check.

jackatlasred, you THINK there weren't multiple claims when you posted yours.
I had private knowledge that made me sure there were more. And the only reason I was quick to out the sanity theory publicly is so that people wouldn't think of that situation as a simple CC.

I don't even get the last line, I call you inconsistent and that is your answer?
just because they claimed to you and you trusted them more than SM doesn't mean they have to be town for sure.
now that I outed that there are more cops you can re-consider it

Especially if lovandra flips mafia, that would clear Sword Master for me; if Sword Master was scum he wouldn't out the PM Froakie saved him in order to save scumbuddy lovandra.

Now do you see why lov is a good lynch? We are going to solve the Poke Man images thing, Sword Master, and give all the cops the chance to get one more check.

That's were it gets me. He outed something that you both got, so why would it not be possible for other people to get it? It'd you out that you both pretty much get cleared if she's mafia, and that's worth a lot to the mafia specially if one of them is a rolecop.

If lovandra's role was to give out that restriction, why did she choose Poke Man? Was there no reason, and can she choose to do it in the day or does it have to be chosen in the night phase? @lovandra;

jackatlasred said:
While that's definitely true, you have no way of knowing when Zexy got those other cop claims. They could have arrived any time after Sword Master announced he was a cop. Sure, you got your cop claim possibly soon after Sword Master claimed, but Zexy's could honestly be in the same boat. There's no real way to confirm that, since Zexy didn't presumably announce those claims immediately after getting them.

There is a lot of stuff going on right now and the only thing I know for almost certain is that Lovandra is Mafia. I have an unnamed source who says Lovandra is a "silencer", which is a role almost always given to Mafia. I have a tendency to believe this source because that's an awfully specific role to name, and Lovandra has seemed slightly scummy while this source has appeared very much pro-Town.

Lovandra may have used their ability to "silence" one of the Town members, so if there is someone inactive right now and not trying to scum-hunt or speak at all, they could very well be Town. I advise you all to speak if you are able so we can at least confirm one Townie to trust in this game by process of elimination (whoever is not speaking is Town if they're the only one who doesn't say anything).

I got a PM from Froakie saying this:

Hello

I have given Zexy and Life information in the event of my additional-to-nk death tonight and if they do not disclose is they are potentially mafia

thanks

Which makes me suspicious of @Life; much more so than @Zexy; who appears to be talking quite a bit about any information they can give. I could have missed some things, though, since there is quite a lot to read, so if I'm wrong about either of these two, someone please discuss. I'd also like to hear from both Life and Zexy about this.

There is a lot of stuff going on right now and the only thing I know for almost certain is that Lovandra is Mafia. I have an unnamed source who says Lovandra is a "silencer", which is a role almost always given to Mafia. I have a tendency to believe this source because that's an awfully specific role to name, and Lovandra has seemed slightly scummy while this source has appeared very much pro-Town.

Lovandra may have used their ability to "silence" one of the Town members, so if there is someone inactive right now and not trying to scum-hunt or speak at all, they could very well be Town. I advise you all to speak if you are able so we can at least confirm one Townie to trust in this game by process of elimination (whoever is not speaking is Town if they're the only one who doesn't say anything).

Hello

I have given Zexy and Life information in the event of my additional-to-nk death tonight and if they do not disclose is they are potentially mafia

thanks

Which makes me suspicious of @Life; much more so than @Zexy; who appears to be talking quite a bit about any information they can give. I could have missed some things, though, since there is quite a lot to read, so if I'm wrong about either of these two, someone please discuss. I'd also like to hear from both Life and Zexy about this.

Umm that doesn't say SM or Jist...

Only one way to find out right?
Nope, there is another. Getting all the cops together and have them check the same people, in a way that will reveal what is each cop's sanity.
That way we will figure out which cops are usable (Sane, Insane) without having to sacrifice any cops.

We are not sacrificing cops we are sacrificing you, Unless you are a cop.

LOVANDRA IS CONFIRMED SCUM
We should lynch her, first priority.

Hmm....

You say that, but just one cop that fake claims, and all our cop's are dead.

You're saying stuff that sounds right but has heavy consequences
We don't need them all to know the identity of one another.
A trustworthy person can be the link between them.
Some know each other's identity already and Sword Master is public.
The mafia didn't even try to stop Sword Master from getting a check.

In a setup with this many cops, all cops are weak until their sanity is found out.
As long as the cops are weak the mafia won't bother going after them.

Wait they only had one cop claim, and they didn't know about the others, only you knew about the others, meaning that if the mafia knew but you're the only one that knew????? Wait did you give the claims to anyone else? if so why?

Unvote: Zexy

Vote: Lovandra

I misread the PM I got MB

You probably got the same PM as the protable

How many cop claims were there again? I'm getting confused :/
I don't want to reveal that.
Besides there are probably more than those I know of.

Why not revealing how many cops there are is helpful to the town, and not in any way detrimental,

I didnt understand my role too much but it seems like im a post difuser. I can choose someone every night and they can post only on pictures. I think this just for the shake of chaoism of this thread *i blame floppy but i lov the role*

Just saw this and since Poke Man has a picture restriction that could be true but then again she could be lying as she saw Poke Man Pics.
Oh, missed that too. Indeed Poke Man has that restriction (hope he will tell us why later) and lovandra could have used it to her advantage to come up with a claim.
We'll just lynch her and find out, because even if she is town (I really really doubt it) her role isn't helpful and if she goes around using it on random people like Poke Man it can even be detrimental to the town. So this pretty much makes her even more scum to my eyes.
If someone else knows why Poke Man is posting only images, please say something, privately or publicly. You CC lovandra.

YOu didn't miss that at all you said if he had a restriction for Poke to like your post and he did, this is a straight out lie.

If lovandra's role was to give out that restriction, why did she choose Poke Man? Was there no reason, and can she choose to do it in the day or does it have to be chosen in the night phase? @lovandra;

jackatlasred said:
While that's definitely true, you have no way of knowing when Zexy got those other cop claims. They could have arrived any time after Sword Master announced he was a cop. Sure, you got your cop claim possibly soon after Sword Master claimed, but Zexy's could honestly be in the same boat. There's no real way to confirm that, since Zexy didn't presumably announce those claims immediately after getting them.

Well

Yeah I got the same PM as Proto as did others

I feel like its more likely we have more then one cop in the game. Not sure what to think of all the cop's thus far.

Also, I'm really suspicious of Life more so then Zexy based on the PM. Finding out if Lovandra is mafia or town is what's important right now to determine what we should do next.

Fair warning, I'm going to be on vacation in a place w/o Internet or cell service till Monday night, so please excuse any inactivity from 5:00 PM today to Monday@7:00 to 11:00 PM EST.

Day Two Midway Votecount:
PlayerVotesVoters
Sword Master1Life
Lovandra11Poke Man, Sword Master, Soulmaster, TheProtobabe, Zexy, Progressforth, 蜃気楼, Rabbit, Archmage Dragelsnart, Momoka, TheCapsFan
Zexy1jackatlasred
No Vote3BlisseyAndTheAquaJets, Kyriaki, lovandra,

@lovandra; How long does this post restriction last for, is it for the rest of the game?

Froakie did send me a PM telling me about her role and that if shed died to lynch lovandra, but since it was already brought up I did not think it would really do much to say that she sent it to me as well since I could have easily been lying, something many others probably would have suspected me of.

I also did not bring it up because lovandra isn't confirmed scum. I forget who, but someone pointed out that there was the potential of a Bus Driver getting involved, something which I didn't even think of.

also i thought it was the end of the phase today. ah well.

That's were it gets me. He outed something that you both got, so why would it not be possible for other people to get it? It'd you out that you both pretty much get cleared if she's mafia, and that's worth a lot to the mafia specially if one of them is a rolecop.
He outed something he thought only him had access to, immediately. Froakie purposely sent it to each person separately so they would take the bait of not posting anything about it.
Why would a mafia out something that incriminates a scum partner immediately, when they don’t yet know that Froakie has given the info to other people as well?
What does the rolecop have to do with this? I don’t get you here, sorry.

Hello

thanks

I agree with all of this. Nice to know lovandra's claim is true, I guess, although the fact that she is silencer doesn't make her any more mafia necessarily. We still have enough evidence on her being mafia. Life indeed looks more suspicious now, I knew Froakie would play well and tell many people about her role incriminating lovandra, but she went a layer further than that when she sent you that PM. Nice play, Froakie. Your death's definitely not in vain.

Well, jack, I might be a cop. I will neither confirm it nor deny it, for now.
I can’t confirm whether I gave cop claims to other cops and relevant stuff either. This is not info I would like to make public anytime soon.
The reason I don’t want to reveal how many cops there are is because you can figure out how many cop claims I got if I do this. Some cops already know how many there are so this is not a problem.
I didn’t miss the fact that Poke Man had a post restriction. I missed the fact that lovandra claimed that she did it.
Fair warning, I'm going to be on vacation in a place w/o Internet or cell service till Monday night, so please excuse any inactivity from 5:00 PM today to Monday@7:00 to 11:00 PM EST.
Okay... but while talking about that, I would like you to be more active later, please.
You have been way too inactive so far.
I also did not bring it up because lovandra isn't confirmed scum. I forget who, but someone pointed out that there was the potential of a Bus Driver getting involved, something which I didn't even think of.
I don't remember anyone pointing that out, hope you are not making things up.
Anyways, if we lynch lovandra and she flips scum that won't be the case, so we will know for sure.

lovandra is our best lead now especially after claiming. I see no town motivation in her targeting Poke Man with her action.

I did not get any PM from froakie, but I believe what most of the others are saying. I guess I simply wasn't on her list of town reads. i do not think that lov provided adequate reasons for believing Zexy is mafia. Also, lovandra's lynch will give us the most information.

I did not get any PM from froakie, but I believe what most of the others are saying. I guess I simply wasn't on her list of town reads. i do not think that lov provided adequate reasons for believing Zexy is mafia. Also, lovandra's lynch will give us the most information.
To be fair, you joined a bit late so she didn't have enough time to townread you I guess.
You look fine for now although I will be watching you...

All we really can do is see if Lovandra is town or mafia and act on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom