• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 2 - The Beginnings of Revenge

A friendly young woman greeted her guests into her room. They chatted for a while, but eventually one of her guests took their leave. While she bid them farewell, the second guest took the opportunity to break into her air-con system, shutting it down permanently. As the reinforced, airtight room sealed shut, so did the lady's oxygen supply.
MEANWHILE
Another young woman welcomed her own guest into her room, under the guise of wanting to help him. As a sign of 'friendship', she offered him a drink. A drink laced with deadly poison.

You are Rose Quartz from Stephen Universe!
Rose Quartz was a Gem and the founder and former leader of the Crystal Gems.
Enthralled by the beauty of Earth, Rose led her friends and allies in a rebellion against the Gem Homeworld over 5,000 years prior to the events of the series, successfully preventing the Gem invasion of the planet. Rose eventually got involved in a romantic relationship with Greg Universe before giving up her physical form in order to give birth to their son, Steven, who inherited her gemstone.
latest

Even though you are essentially dead, you were still able to communicate with Stephen via a video you left him before his birth. This makes you the restless spirit. You can speak for another 2 phases after your death.
You are Town and win when all Mafia have been defeated.
蜃気楼 was killed! He was Rose Quartz, a member of the Town.
You are Sena Kobayakawa from Eyesheild 21!
Sena is fictional character who is the protagonist in the manga and anime series Eyeshield 21, created by Riichiro Inagaki and Yusuke Murata. In the series, he is a first-year Japanese high-school student who becomes a gofer to avoid being bullied. His running ability improves and he is noticed by Yoichi Hiruma, the American football team's captain, who gets him to join the Deimon Devil Bats as the team's running back under the name "Eyeshield 21".

You have very few special abilities, and so are vanilla.
You are Town and win when all Mafia have been defeated.
TheCapsFan was killed! He was Sena Kobayakawa, a member of the Town.

It is now Day 3. You may now start voting.

NOTICE: THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE THIS COMING SATURDAY OR SUNDAY DUE TO MY LACK OF INTERNET. WHATEVER PHASE PASSES THOSE TWO DAYS WILL BE EXTENDED.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 2 - The Beginnings of Revenge

That is pissing me off, I swear.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 3 - Pearls of Wisdom

Do we know why two deaths keep happening? It definitely seems like it's a serial killer kind of role, I think someone mentioned something like that but don't remember who.

Also, Sword and other possible cops/Zexy, anything today?

I have to PM a bit more, then I will come up with something.
Or Sword Master will and I will follow.

Do we know why two deaths keep happening? It definitely seems like it's a serial killer kind of role, I think someone mentioned something like that but don't remember who.

Also, Sword and other possible cops/Zexy, anything today?

I was wondering that too, I thought maybe it was a special item allowing double night actions but it's happened twice now. If this keeps up, Town's gonna die off too fast. I hope the cops can figure out who is insane and who isn't, and quickly.

If I get this right I can still continue to talk and be an active part in this game for two more phases?

Seems like there's a killing role on the loose. The restless spirit is still with us, so hopefully we can get some information.
@蜃気楼; Do you have any idea what might have targeted you? Mafia? or something else?

Flopunny said:
A restriction has been imposed on you!
This phase, every paragraph you make must be in a different colour. This includes private communication and QTs.
This will explain my colours. I will post later on after school. This will be annoying.

Twas me while trying to defend lovandra.

However, N1 made sense, given that Froakie did target lovandra with no interference. If there was a Serial Killer then there would have been 3 kills, unless they targeted either Froakie or AE. At this stage, we shouldn't rule out the possibility of a Vigilante or even an item that could have done this. Hopefully my Granny claim makes some more sense now to people who are doubting it - if there is a third-party killing role in this game, the town deserves some protection.

Being a bit more general now, I'm surprised that nobody has voted yet considering it's almost been 24 hours since the phase started. I only had mobile access yesterday, and thus didn't want to start anything, but I'm thinking It'd be a bit odd for everyone to have been in the same situation. :p I'm going to look back to see which player appears the most suspicious to me and give me findings in a bit. I assume that I will be the popular target for this phase, so let me try to defend myself before anyone mentions anything.

My defensiveness over a jack's early D1 vote

I should have explained sooner, probably. I realized that jack was simply joking, of course, and was going to reciprocate but thought of a plan instead. I would act excessively defensive over one vote to see if I could draw out potential scum trying to get an easy lynch off of me being suspicious. Needless to say, it worked a bit and players and even up until the last phase players were still suspicious of me because of it. This is something I'm going to look at when I go back to D1.

My Granny claim

As shown, there are other means of killing in this game aside from lynching and night kills. My role is to balance it all out.

My defense of lovandra

I was simply trying to show you all that she was not confirmed mafia. The evidence was overwhelming, sure, but sometimes evidence is overwhelming and ends up being a lie in the end. I couldn't help but think of that when everyone was jumping on to lynch her. While I don't want to go into WIFOM territory, I do want to mention that if I was mafia, wouldn't I know there would be no point in defending her, and it would make me look more town if I had jumped on her wagon early?

That's about it as far as my defense goes. Feel free to ask any questions.

I have an independent claim. Any counterclaims?

Vote: Jackatlasredd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom