• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia II: Endgame: A Not So Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Do you actually want flavour?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Welcome to Chaos Mafia II, a production by the Madmen with Boxes!

The Basics:
- Upon signing up as a player for this game, please send a PM to Maniacal Engineer and myself detailing a character to base a role on. This can be anything - a fictional character or a real person. Please link to your character's wiki page, if they have one, or give some basic details. One request I would make is to please not submit Fire Emblem: Fates characters because I want to remain completely spoiler free.
- Upon signing up as a sub, please PM Maniacal Engineer and myself with three items. If they come from a specific franchise, please include a wiki link.
- Characters will be assigned a role based on their personality. Alignment will be assigned by Random.org. Roles are not alignment indicative.
- Items will have a specific effect, which may or may not be known. Items may only be held for 3 phases, after which they must be passed on or they will be removed from the game. Each player may only hold two items at a time. If they are given a third, they must choose an item to pass on. In the event of all players holding two items, the third item will be discarded. You may not pass an item to and from the same person, but cycling in a team of three or more is fine.
- Days will last 48 hours and nights will last 24 hours, unless both hosts are unavailable, in which case you will be notified. Unless otherwise stated, votes will be automatically locked on phase end.
- This game is scheduled to start in mid to late July. Please sign up based on your availability then, not now.

The Rules:
- All standard BMGF and War Room rules apply. If you don't know them, read them.
- Role claiming and name claiming are permitted. Sharing your role PM is not. Doing so will result in an instant modkill.
- You may not tell players what character you have submitted. This will be revealed upon the death of the role.
- If you are a sub, you may tell players what items you have submitted as some will come from other sources such as my family and friends.
- Outside communication is permitted. Please send copies of all messages to both hosts. If you have a skype or discord chat or a QT, add the hosts.
- Do not share host-created chats such as the Mafia QT. Doing so ruins the game for everybody.
- Bees?
- Be polite and respectful. Some games may get heated, but don't let it become personal. The hosts can and will step in if we feel a discussion is becoming too emotional. Loss of temper is not a justification for breaking rules. Likewise, match throwing will be treated harshly.
- Obey the hosts at all times. We reserve the right to do anything we want in this game, but we can promise it won't be Bastard (by my standards, at least :))
- Abuse of loopholes will be treated as breaking the rule itself. If you wish to enquire about a loophole, ask the hosts privately.
- Questions about your role should be asked, and answered, in private. We will not answer questions about a user's role in public. We will also not answer questions on hypothetical situations that may allude to the existence of a certain role. Subjects like role priority are for us to know and you to wonder.
- Have fun. People who don't laugh at the hosts' puns will be banished to the void.

Players and subs:
Players:
1. @Zexy Alert, Nunavut, Mafia Goon, Lynched Day 3
2. @Sunsette Yune, Town Possessor, Killed Night 1
3. @Hellcrow Dio, Mafia Ascetic, Won in Endgame
4. @Pikochu Raine Sage, Mafia Doctor, Lynched Day 4
5. @Molten Eevee Tragic Clown, Independent Fool, Killed Day 3
6. @Elementar Sora & Shiro, 1x Bulletproof, Lynched Day 6
7. @TheCapsFan Yuri, Town Lover Odd-Night Granny, Killed night 5
8. @DrumBeats Yugo, Town Lover Even-Night Granny, Killed night 5
9. @jackatlasred Wesley Collins, Mafia Sane Rolecop, Won in Endgame
10. @returnofmastercrazyhand Red, Town Silencer, Lynched day 1.
11. @Calvin ッ Victini, Mafia Lover, Won in Endgame
12. @Dragel @Midorikawa Sans, Town Cop, Killed Night 3
13. @Etrian Oddity Terence Fletcher, Town Vengeful, Lynched Day 2
14. @HumanDawn Hatsune Miku, Mafia Roleblocker/Lover, Won in Endgame
15. @Slife Reinhard von Lohengramm, Town King, Killed Night 1
16. @Walrein @Molten Eevee Fred Rogers, Town Tracker, Lost in Endgame
17. @Lunaala Donkey, Town Restless Spirit, Lynched Day 5.
18. @Ghostwheel Bender, Town Vote Stacking Vote Thief, Killed Night 6
19. @Shrike @Slife Pikachu, Mafia 1x Lightning Rod, Won in Endgame
20. @Life @Elementar Naoya, Town Faith Healer, Killed in Endgame
21. @leetic Cabbage Merchant, Town Random Rolecop, Killed in Endgame
22. @Crystal Onix Inuyasha, Town Spy, Killed in Endgame
23. @FinalArcadia Jaden Yuki, Town Insane Rolecop, Killed Night 4
24. @Sunderland @Sunsette Anak Jahad, Town Sensor, Killed in Endgame
25. @Renrith Enaptin, Town Vanilla, Killed Night 2

Subs:
1. @Midorikawa

Last edited by a moderator:
In, I'll bee sending you my character shortly. Better puns than the mod on duty