• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP IT'S HERE BOYS

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
ChaosIII.png

Chaos Mafia III
A Maniacal Madmen with Boxes production
Welcome, dear players, to another round of Chaos Mafia!
For those of you who don't know the drill (and those that want reminding), here's a rundown of the mechanics.
Each player submits an idea for a character upon signing up. This can be anything you like.
Each sub submits 3 ideas for items on signing up. Again, this can be anything you like.
Characters will be assigned a role and then randomly assigned an alignment. This means that there could be, for example, a Mafia doctor or a Town strongman.
Items will be given uses and randomly distributed to players. It will not be clear what use an item has - all you will know is whether it is passive (works as long as you are holding it), self-targeting or for targeting another player. It may be good, it may be bad, it may be useless. Certain items can only be used by specific roles.
This game is not bastard. However, due to the mad nature of the game and its hosts, some may consider it bastard. For an idea of what to expect, check the setup of these games: Chaos Mafia Chaos Mafia II
For everyone, here are the rules.
1. All BMGF and TWR rules apply.
2. Outside contact is permitted. Please add both hosts (Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer) into all conversations and prod me if you're using Skype (I won't check it otherwise).
3. All forms of claims are permitted. Role, character and otherwise.
4. Screenshotting or copy/pasting your role is not. Doing so will get you instantly modkilled.
5. To prove you've read the rules, post the best pun on Flip/Flop/Phil you can think of. Best will be my next username. (this counts for reserved spots too)
6. Be active. Days will last 48 hours and nights will last 24 hours. If you are not active in the thread for one day/night cycle, you will be prodded. If you are still not active for another phase, you will be subbed.
7. Be sportsmanlike. Don't argue with each other, and don't insult other players. If the hosts put the game into cooldown or tell you not to post for a while, obey.
8. Have fun. This is not intended as a mega serious game.
1. No NSFW submissions.
2. If we don't like your submission or we have too little variation, we may ask you to think of another anyway.
3. Characters are to be submitted ONLY by those signing up as full players. Items are to be submitted ONLY by those signing up as subs. If you drop down to sub after signing up as a player, submit three items. Do likewise if you switch to full player after signing up as a sub.
4. Items may only be held for up to 4 phases, unless stated otherwise in the item PM. During the 4th phase, you MUST pass the item to another player or it will be lost forever.
5. You may only hold two or fewer items at a time. If you receive a third, you must pass an item on immediately. If you fail to do so, the item you have held for the longest will be lost forever.
6. You may not ping-pong an item between two players. If you try, it will go to a random player instead.

1. @TheCapsFan @jdthebud Ben Gay, Hated, lynched Day 9
2. @Zexy Naruto, bulletproof, killed night 8.
3. @Lone_Garurumon Max Goof, Vanilla, lynched day 8
4. @Pikochu Data, Cop JOAT, Killed night 6
5. @CheffOfGames
6. @jdthebud 2-D, Singer, lynched Day 2.
7. @Elementar @Feenie
8. @MegaPod John Oliver, Dreaming God, killed Night 9.
9. @Sablaireau Dark energy, Vanilliser, lynched day 6
10. @DarthWolf Discord, spy, killed night 3.
11. @Jsach Kurione Yuki, flying pumpkin, killed night 3.
12. @Feenie A Kobold, Vanilla, killed Night 3
13. @Yours Truly The Flash, untargettable, lynched day 4.
14. @jackatlasred @Rainbow CloudZexy, naive pumpkin, lynched day 5
15. @Midorikawa Brian Griffin, insane pumpkin, killed night 3.
16. @FinalArcadia My Melody, Insane Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Arse, Killed Night 1.
17. @Slife @Max1996 Artemis Fowl, thief JOAT, lynched day 3.
18. @Derpghost Fukawa, survivor, lynched day 7.
19. @Pika_pika42
20. @Zachie

Last edited:
I'm in! I will do whatever I need to to win, even if I must philibuster.

I'll be a sub, because I wanna create items and I'd rather not play unless I have too
That is precisely my reasoning for signing up as a sub as well, ROMCH. Though I'd much prefer to submit a character but I'll take what I can get, FlipFlopFlap.

Also, laziness is flippin' fun.

I'll join, just don't make me get on the Dr. Phill show.

...Y'know, on second thoughts, I think I'll be a player after all. I mean it'll probably go horribly for me, but... I have my reasons for this sudden change of heart.

...Sorry for flip-flopping like this, by the way.

Yeah I'm in, catch you guys on the flip side

If I have to be a sub so be it, but let me know cause you know I want to submit stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom