• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENDGAME: TOWN WINS!
Final Votecount:

NameVotesVoters
Weiss Schnee0N/A
Feenie2Zachie, Pika_Pika42
Zachie0N/A
Pika_Pika420N/A
Doctor Floptopus0N/A
Maniacal Engineer0N/A

Dear Feenie, you are Harvey Specter from Suits.
latest

Harvey Specter said:
When I got here, I dominated. They thought I worked 100 hours a day. Now, no matter what time I get in, nobody questions my ability to get the job done.
Harvey is a civil attorney and senior partner at Pearson Specter Litt law offices. He threatened to report a senior partner at a law office where he worked a low-level job to the District Attorney for misconduct due to the actions of one of his colleagues, which impressed her so much that she paid for him to study law at Harvard. He then joins her legal firm and escalated through the ranks after discovering that the managing partner of the firm is stealing money from the company. He is charismatic and friendly, but also very ruthless and inspires a mixture of awe and resentment from his co-workers.
As a civil lawyer, you have mounds of paperwork. At night, you can bury another player in paperwork, making them unable to use their role that night. This makes you the Roleblocker.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead, or this is inevitable.
This role was submitted by Pika_Pika42.

Congratulations to the town for winning!

Endgame will be a while.

All original role PMs, including modnotes (part 1)
Dear Rainbow Cloud, you are zyyxyy (Zexy for short) the Torchic from Twitch plays Pokemon.
tpp___zexy_by_jaybugjimmies-d7c12a4.png

Emerald Pokedex said:
If attacked, it strikes back by spitting balls of fire it forms in its stomach. A Torchic dislikes darkness because it can't see its surroundings.
Zexy the Torchic was the starter Pokemon of A during the TPP Emerald run. It was a controversial choice due to it being fans' last choice. It was never evolved, reaching level 36 before it was released. Fans dubbed it Zexy due to it sounding similar to zyyxyy, and because it was supposedly a very handsome, if naive torchic, which is fairly amusing as they could not have known about Bulbagarden's own Zexy of the handsome trio, to whom it is no relation (though he is clearly the superior Zexy). Torchic is a fire type pokemon that evolves into Combusken, and finally Blaziken.
You are a powerful creature who can attack with fire. However, Pokemon moves suffer from poor accuracy. As such, you are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Arse. You have two moves: Flamethrower and lock on. You can only use one each night.
Flamethrower kills its target. However, it has a base accuracy of 5%.
Lock on raises Flamethrower's accuracy to 25% on town, 100% on Mafia and 50% on others the next night.
You also have a 25% chance of gaining a bulletproof vest in any given night. This does not count as an item.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead, or this is inevitable.
This character was submitted by Zexy.
I can guarantee that your sanity is not random.
MODNOTE: NAIVE

Dear MegaPod, You are John Oliver.
JohnOliver_LWT_KeyArt_.jpeg

John Oliver said:
I think Americans still can't help but respond to the natural authority of this voice. Deep down they long to be told what to do by a British accent. That's why so many infomercials have British people.
John Oliver is a British comedian best known for his HBO show, Last Week Tonight. It is a satirical comedy show that generally focuses on topical issues in a fake newsroom setting. He has his fair share of both fans and haters: he is one of the many people to be criticised by President Trump on Twitter, as well as many less famous and important people. This is usually due to his political views which, while fairly neutral for Britons, is considered pretty left wing among Americans, his main audience. He also has an extreme hatred of puns.
You are the Dreaming God. You can theme your show on a number of subjects:
Hilary Clinton (no OC for one day/night cycle)
Elections (3 players voted as "council" in first 24 hours of phase. In 2nd 24hrs, they decide the lynch)
Joblessness (Nothing happens)
Brexit (Each player has 3 individual votes the next phase)
Medicine (graveyard gets one shared vote)
Religion (Hosts become players in technicality and can be lynched/killed. They have the beloved effect, so doing so will skip the next phase. Pumpkins see them as indep)
Education (number of townies remaining shown on each update)
President Trump (Mafia have 24 hours to choose 3 lynch targets, of which at least 1 must be mafia. Day then starts normally, with only those 3 available for lynching)
Media (Music posted with each update)
You can only use each one once, and if you do not choose one will happen at random - you will be informed as to which one if this happens.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by Jdthebud.
(brackets are mod only)

Dear Slife, you are Artemis Fowl from the book series of the same name.
i_love_chuu_by_lostinthedreams-d7712nt.png

Artemis Fowl said:
Captain Short's life is in danger, so push the button before I climb that tower and push it with your face!
Artemis Fowl is a genius criminal mastermind, though only 12 years old in his first book. He comes from a family with a great history of criminal activity, and intends to regain his lost family fortune by holding a fairy woman, captain Holly Short, to ransom. Through a series of other incidents in which he works together with the People to combat Opal Koboi, a pixie criminal, he begins to leave his evil ways behind him, and thwarts multiple attempts by the People to kill him or wipe his memories.
At heart, however, you are still a criminal and as such you are the Thieving Jack of all Trades. You can use one of these abilities in the night:
1x role thief: allows you to use another's role alongside your own, leaving them Vanilla.
1x vote thief: allows you to become a double voter the next day, leaving your target temporarily voteless.
1x item thief: forcibly takes an item from another player.
This character was submitted by Elementar.

Dear Pika_Pika42, you are Mewtwo, the genetic Pokemon.
317043794f6d8c3b54d9341f19554075--pokemon-mewtwo-cool-pokemon.jpg

RBY Pokedex said:
It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. Its DNA is almost the same as Mew's. However, its size and disposition are vastly different.
Deep in the mansion of Cinnabar island, horrific experiments were taking place. Scientists were trying to replicate Mew, the original pokemon. Though they were able to transform as Mew was, the purple blob pokemon were cruelly rejected by their creators as failures. After many attempts and countless Ditto, they succeeded in creating the ultimate Pokemon... Mewtwo.
Mewtwo is the result of attempts to clone mew. It has very powerful psychic power and a deep resentment for humanity. It is also the star of the first Pokemon film.
Due to your impressive psychic ability, you are the Cop. Each night, you may read the thoughts of a player to determine their alignment.
This character was submitted by DarthWolf.

Dear FinalArcadia, you are My Melody, a character by Sanrio.
00e542bc6bf7a57843c10d085fd67ea9.jpg

Monty Python said:
Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer!
My Melody is a cute rabbit created by Sanrio, the designers of Hello Kitty. It has its own anime, Onegai My Melody, and tons of merchandise. However, it's wise to be paranoid around this bunny's innocent facade, as it is secretly a killer rabbit. If you get too close, prepare to have your body torn apart. It'll take your life and soul away, and can only be killed with the Holy Hand Grenade.
You are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Arse. Each night, you may attack a player with a 5% chance of lethally wounding them. However, you may also choose to ready your attack for a night, giving the next night's attack 25% accuracy on town, 100% on Mafia and 50% on others.
You also have a 25% chance of gaining a bulletproof vest in any given night. This does not count as an item.
This character was submitted by Feenie.
MODNOTE: PARANOID

Dear Jdthebud, you are 2-D from the virtual band Gorillaz.
815c8998eacba3281243bd4e9e98ebe3--gorillaz-art-d-art.jpg

2-D said:
I never really thought about anything as far as I can remember.
2-D, or Stuart Pot, is the lead singer and pianist of the Gorillaz, a virtual 80's dance style band created by the lead singer of Blur and a comic book writer. Their success is generally due to their quality of music, not necessarily their appeal as cartoon characters. They hold the Guiness world record for the most successful virtual band. 2-D supposedly got his name due to the two dents he got in his head from a car crash. Despite the rather cruel origins of the name, he chose to drop his birth name entirely in favour of 2-D. His blue hair is, bizarrely, its natural colour.
Due to your musical talents, you are the Singer. Upon your death, a role that is in the setup will be revealed to all members of the opposing team.
This character was submitted by TheCapsFan.

Dear TheCapsFan, you are Ben Gay from Smogon forums.
6374e6b9e95da211942296d7311f623b.png
It's very difficult to find information about Ben Gay. He appears to be a talented competitive Pokemon battler, generally making it to, and sometimes winning, the Smogon tournaments. In fact, he seems to be so good that he has been banned from official tournaments. He also appears to represent a team called the Firebot Falcons.
Due to the fact that Smogon is a Pokemon forum that is not Bulbagarden and is clearly inferior in every way to Bulbagarden, you are Hated. Every day, you will start with 1 vote against you that cannot be removed.
This character was submitted by Sablaireau.

Dear CheffofGames, you are Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS.
mark_harmon___leroy_jethro_gibbs_ncis_by_silverfox2159-d7hks98.jpg

Leroy Jethro Gibbs said:
I can’t help unless you help yourself. Time to tear off that band-aid.
Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the leader of the NCIS major case response team, and the protagonist of NCIS. He trained as a sniper with the Marines and first worked with the NCIS (then NIS) to find and kill the murderer of his wife and daughter. After being discharged from the marines, he joined the NIS as he was impressed with the actions of the man who investigated alongside him. He is a very talented marksman and is very skilled in operative situations but lacks in research skills. He is also a well liked and highly competent leader.
Though you lack in forensic skills, you are the commander of a team that are and are as such the Coroner. Each night, you may examine the body of a victim from a previous night to find out what role or faction killed them.
This character was submitted by Zachie.

Dear Elementar, you are Harvey Specter from Suits.
Harvey-Specter-3-Colour.jpg

Harvey Specter said:
When I got here, I dominated. They thought I worked 100 hours a day. Now, no matter what time I get in, nobody questions my ability to get the job done.
Harvey is a civil attorney and senior partner at Pearson Specter Litt law offices. He threatened to report a senior partner at a law office where he worked a low-level job to the District Attorney for misconduct due to the actions of one of his colleagues, which impressed her so much that she paid for him to study law at Harvard. He then joins her legal firm and escalated through the ranks after discovering that the managing partner of the firm is stealing money from the company. He is charismatic and friendly, but also very ruthless and inspires a mixture of awe and resentment from his co-workers.
As a civil lawyer, you have mounds of paperwork. At night, you can bury another player in paperwork, making them unable to use their role that night. This makes you the Roleblocker.
This role was submitted by Pika_Pika42.

Dear Feenie, you are a kobold.
kobold_by_alas_therewasnoreply-d9unr9q.png

A Kobold said:
The dragon scale toughens our skin. The dragon bone adorns our skull. The dragon heart flames our sorcery. We are the dragon, and for the dragon we live. Long live the dragon.
Kobolds are a small reptilian race seen in Dungeons and Dragons. They tend to fall under the lawful evil alignment - they are violent and despise nearly all other races, but live in tight-knit tribes and follow leaders well. Their primary skills are trapmaking and torture, though many also enjoy mining and making jewellery. Due to their small size and reliance on numbers to win battles, single kobolds are fairly weak and unthreatening, though resent being seen as such.
Separated from the rest of your tribe and with no conventional weapons to hand, you are fairly weak, and so are Vanilla. Your vote and your voice are your only weapons - though they are the strongest weapons of all.
This role was submitted by Derpghost.

Dear Doctor Floptopus, you are Flop.
boh-flop.png

Flop said:
Don't go bongo, Bing.
Flop the crocheted...bunny...thing is a warm, fatherly character from the British children's show Bing. He cares for Bing as if he is his own son, which he... Might be? Who knows. It's a show for 5 year olds, it doesn't really waste time on exposition. Point is, Flop is a creature of infinite warmth and patience despite his charge's irritating temper tantrums, demanding nature and whingey voice.
As the least irritating, most adorable character on the show, you are beloved. If you die, the next phase will be skipped.
You are allied with the Hosts and win if everyone has a good time or if you are sufficiently amused.

Dear DarthWolf, you are Discord from the My Little Pony series.
latest

Discord said:
Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?
Inspired by the character Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation, the creators of My Little Pony were delighted when John De Lancie, the actor who plays Q, agreed to be the voice actor for Discord.
Discord is a draconequus and is the spirit of chaos and disharmony. Indeed, his very appearance, seemingly a patchwork of various random components, exemplifies this. He used to rule over Equestria in a state of unrest and unhappiness until he was stopped by Princesses Celestia and Luna. Using the Elements of Harmony, the two princesses turned Discord into a stone statue, and there he remained, until the spell was broken and he was freed. Though originally serving as an antagonist to the ponies, he was later reformed so that his magic could be used for good. Fluttershy manages to reform him because he had never had friends before. Though genuinely reformed, he promises to use his magic for good "most of the time," and, although he tones down his chaotic tendencies, he is still more than willing to cause trouble and mischief should the situation call for it.
Due to your magic and ability to create strife, you are the Spy. Every night, you may peek into the communications of one of the other players and intercept some of their correspondences, though all other player names and roles may become garbled in the aether.
This character was submitted by Yours Truly.

Dear Jsach, you are Kurione Yuki from Inazuma Eleven,
latest

Don't be fooled by her winning smile - she won't take any nonsense from anyone.
Kurione Yuki plays as a midfielder for Diamond Dust as a member at Aliea Gakuen. Her team played against Raimon, but the game ended in a draw. In an effort to defeat Raimon and go on to challenge the strongest team at Aliea Gakuen, Gaia, Diamond Dust combined with another high ranking team, Prominence, to form a newer and stronger team called Chaos.
Kurione continued to play as a midfielder in the newly formed Chaos, and went on with her new team to rematch against Raimon in order to challenge Gaia. During the match, the former Prominence members seemed to not want to work with the former Diamond Dust members, leading to a lack of coordination on the hybrid team. However, realizing his mistake, Nepper passed to Kurione during a critical moment in the game, leading to a cooperation between all of the other teammates and a massive comeback. With Chaos in the lead, however, the game was interrupted by Gran, the Captain of Gaia, who managed to vanish along with chaos, leading to Gaia retaining "The Genesis" title.
You are part of an academy for aliens who play soccer/football. Given your alien abilities, you can kick a soccer ball hard enough to ignite it (well, maybe not canonically, but you can for the sake of this game). As such, you are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. Each night, you may kick a soccer ball at a player with a 5% chance of lethally wounding them. However, you may also choose to ready your attack for a night, giving the next night's attack 25% accuracy on town, 100% on Mafia and 50% on others.
This character was submitted by CheffOfGames.
MODNOTE: SANE

Dear Midorikawa, you are Brian Griffin, the talking intellectual dog from Family Guy.
latest

Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?
Brian has a rather sophisticated background and enjoys jazz music, opera, and is fluent in French and Tagalog. He is also an aspiring writer, having once been hired, and subsequently fired, from The New Yorker, after they discovered that he hadn't graduated college. Despite the fact that he is clearly, Peter's intellectual superior, he still views the Griffin patriarch as his best friend, since Peter rescued him and took him into his home when Brian was a stray. Despite his intelligence, Brian is still a dog, and therefore acts like a dog on occasion, such as scratching himself with is hind legs, and being easily distracted by tennis balls. Behind his intellectualism, Brian can come across as very arrogant or pretentious at times, most notably to the annoyance of Glenn Quagmire.
Family Guy is a show full of fart jokes, and you are very arrogant at times. As such, you are The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. Each night, you may light a fart at another player with a 5% chance of lethally wounding them. However, you may also choose to ready your attack for a night, giving the next night's attack 25% accuracy on town, 100% on Mafia and 50% on others.
This character was submitted by FinalArcadia.
MODNOTE: INSANE

Dear Yours Truly, you are Barry Allen, alias The Flash, from DC Comics.

The Flash said:
Stealing ice, seriously? Isn't that a bit cliche, even for Captain Cold?
The Flash is the fastest man alive, and a founding member of the Justice League. Barry Allen taps into the Speed Force in order to become the costumed crime fighter.
Successor to Jay Garrick, the original scarlet speedster, and predecessor to Wally West, his nephew, Barry had a difficult childhood. His mother was killed, and his father was convicted of a crime that Barry was convinced he hadn't perpetrated. His drive to prove his father's innocence solidified Barry's belief in justice, and resulted in his graduation from Sun University with a major in organic chemistry and a minor in criminology. After helping the police thwart a bankrobber as a senior, Barry was offered a job at the Central City Police Department Scientific Detection Bureau, which he accepted, moving to the sister city of his childhood hero, Jay Garrick. Barry began dating Iris West, whom he would ultimately end up marrying, and then returned to a scientific experiment in his apartment. During an electrical storm, a bolt of lightning struck a shelf containing several chemicals and doused Barry with those electrified chemicals, granting him his super speed.
Donning a red costume, he became The Flash, and began using his powers to fight crime, later joining up with several other heroes to form the Justice League.
Due to your speed, it is very difficult to successfully target you with any power or ability. As such, you are Untargetable. Any night action attempting to target you will fail; however any factional kills will succeed unless otherwise blocked.
This role was submitted by jackatlasred.

Dear Sablaireau, you are Dark Energy.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAwNS81NzcvaTAyL2RhcmstZW5lcmd5LWFiZWxsLWNsdXN0ZXItMTAwODE5LTAyLmpwZz8xMzk4NzE5OTEz
Albert Einstein said:
Rμν−(1/2)Rgμν+Λgμν=8πGTμν
Dark Energy makes up nearly three fourths of the known universe, but it is completely undetectable and unmeasurable. Scientists are still unsure as to how it operates, but they know it to exist, since the universe is expanding. Gravity, which is one of the four fundamental forces of the universe, would counteract the universe's expansion, since it draws everything together. However, not only is the universe expanding, the rate of expansion is accelerating. In order to overcome gravity's pull on the universe, scientists calculated that dark energy must make up 68% of the universe.
Nobody truly knows how you function, so I'm going to assume that something catastrophic happens if you are destroyed. As such, you are the Vengeful Vanillizer. If you die, anyone responsible for your death will have their role replaced with a Vanilla role.
This role was submitted by Pikochu.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Max Goof from the Disney Animated Universe.
s1wgjwjft5u45neqjzfa.jpg

Max Goof said:
Roxanne, please don't forget me. I will return someday. Though I might be in traction when I do!
Max Goof is the son of Goofy and his wife, the late Mrs. Goof. Though he technically debuted as Goofy Jr. in the 1951 short Fathers Are People, he was reimagined as Max Goof with his current design for the series Goof Troop, as part of The Disney Afternoon, alongside such shows as DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, TaleSpin, and more in the 1990s. He is often embarrassed by his father's shenanigans and clumsiness, but he does have some of his father's goofiness, despite his best efforts to hide it. As he grows older, he becomes one of the more levelheaded characters. Throughout the years, he's had a perpetual relationship with his love interest, Roxanne.
You don't really have any special abilities or powers, and so are Vanilla. Your vote and your voice are your only weapons - though they are the strongest weapons of all.
This role was submitted by Lone_Garurumon.

Dear Zachie, you are Alex Trebek, the Canadian game show host.
trebek.jpg

Alex Trebek said:
It's very important in life to know when to shut up. You should not be afraid of silence.
Although he has hosted many game shows during your career, such as Wizard of Odds, Double Dare, High Rollers, and To Tell The Truth, he is most well known as the host for the syndicated game show [/i]Jeopardy![/i] He began hosting Jeopardy! in 1984, and is currently signed on to remain the host of this acclaimed game show through 2020.
Earlier this year, on June 30th, he was awarded the Order of Canada for his achievements in television and for promoting learning, and he has received the Lifetime Achievement Emmy Award in 2011. As of 2014, he has held the Guinness World Record for having hosted the most number of game show episodes of the same game show, overtaking previous leader, Bob Barker. In addition to his many successes, Alex is a philanthropist, and has donated time, money, and land to various causes throughout the years.
Due to hosting game shows for several decades, you have matched wits with all sorts of people at your podiums. As such, you are the Duelist. Every night, you may challenge another player to a contest. Which type of contest will be randomized by the hosts, but you can choose the stakes by PMing the hosts the following:
<Player> will take Swords for 200, Alex: in which case, the winner will receive one BPV, while the loser gets a mildly annoying Post Restriction.
And the answer is...Daily Double: in which case, the winner will receive two BPVs, while the loser gets an annoying Post Restriction.
It's time for Final Jeopardy: in which case, the winner will receive three BPVs, while the loser gets a a debilitating Post Restriction.
You may only use Daily Double and Final Jeopardy once. BPVs do not count toward item inventory, but they could, theoretically, get stolen.
This role was submitted by Jsach.
Mafia Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Role PMs part 2:
Dear Pikochu, you are Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
1c295e845c5551ee93be8da318a4ca58--star-trek-data-poker-face.jpg

Lt. Commander Data said:
We are currently attempting to isolate the corrupted circuit pathways. I reckon the process should take less than two hours.
Lt. Commander Data serves as the Chief Operations Officer, Science Officer, and Second Officer aboard the USS Enterprise NCC-1701D, and its successor the NCC-1701E. Constructed by Dr. Noonian Soong, you are the first android to be enrolled in Starfleet. In spite of your superiority to humans, given your android body and brain, you aspire to be more human, a feat which, at first, is elusive to you due to the alien nature of emotions. Nonetheless, you develop numerous interests, such as a fascination with Sherlock Holmes and an interest in the arts. You've created paintings and written poems, as well as performed in plays and played the violin, guitar, and oboe. However, due to your lack of emotions, your poems tend to be more about technical poetic structure than evoking emotion. Despite having no emotions, you have developed close friendships with the senior staff of the Enterprise, most notably the Chief Engineer, Geordi La Forge.
You possess a positronic brain that has a storage capacity of 100,000 Terabytes and a total linear computational speed rated at 60 trillion operations per second. You're pretty damn smart. Furthermore, you enjoy Holodeck simulations where you play the part of Sherlock Holmes. As such, information gathering and analyzing is one of your strong suits. You are therefore a Jack of all Trades. During the night, you may PM the hosts to use one of the following actions. You may use each action once, and only one action at a time.
1x Cop: You will learn the other player's alignment.
1x Role Cop: You will learn the other player's role.
1x Watcher: You will watch the other player to see who visits them that night.
1x Tracker: You will follow the other player to see who they visit that night.
This role was submitted by MegaPod.

Dear Zexy, you are Naruto Uzumaki, the titular character from the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series.
Daily-Update-Naruto-Uzumaki-Wallpapers-And-Backgrounds-Naruto-Uzumaki-Latest-HD-Widescreen-Wallpapers-Free-Download-Ipad-Backgrounds-HD-Desktop-Wallpaper-HD-Widescreen-Free-Download-for-Mobile-Wallpaper.jpg

Naruto Uzumaki said:
I won't run away anymore...I won't go back on my word...that is my ninja way!
An orphan originally shunned and ignored by the inhabitants of the Hidden Leaf Village, for containing the spirit of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Naruto retaliated the only way he knew how, by being very loud and rude. He was eventually accepted into the ninja academy, and, after learning the Shadow Clone technique, he graduated and was assigned to Team 7 under Kakashi Hatake, along with fellow students Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. Ultimately, Sasuke decides to follow his own path of vengeance, and leaves to study under Orochimaru, an evil ninja who planned on using Sasuke as his next body. Unable to stop his friend, Naruto trained for two and a half years under the legendary ninja Jiraiya, whom he affectionately referred to as "the pervy sage."
Naruto was instrumental during the battles against the criminal organization known as the Akatsuki, and studies under fellow Jinchiriki, Killer Bee, in order to harness the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox within him. Eventually, Naruto fought Sasuke one last time, and the two ultimately reconciled, despite both losing an arm in the battle. He achieved his childhood dream and became the Seventh Hokage, leader of the Hidden Leaf Village, after the retirement of his former teacher, Kakashi, as the Sixth Hokage.
One of the many tools at your disposal is the handy Substitute Jutsu. With this technique, you can create a substitute for yourself out of any object on hand, and your adversaries will be convinced that it is actually you. As such, you are the 1x Completely Bulletproof, once at night, you will be protected from all kills that are targeting you, but this will break your substitute.
This character was submitted by Slife.

Dear Derpghost, you are Toko Fukawa from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
latest

Toko Fukawa said:
It's okay. I'm used to p-people making fun of me... B-but... Someday, I'll show them! I'll get pretty s-someday and show them all...!
Toko Fukawa is the Ultimate Writing Prodigy at Hope's Peak Academy. True to her title, she is a writer of romance novels, and is very intellectually gifted. However, due to constant bullying and possible traumas in her past, she never learned or never bothered to learn social skills. Also due to the bullying, she is highly suspicious of other people, specifically males, and assumes that they always have the worst intentions. She also has strong phobias of the dark and blood, and seems to have a strong aversion to bathing, likely due to incidents in her past. She is never one to lead a group, and usually just follows along with everyone else. She develops a crush on fellow student Byakuya Togemi, and she begins stalking him, believing him to be the perfect boyfriend material.
You mostly just want to be left alone, so you are the Survivor. You have no special talents, other than your vote.
You are allied with yourself and you win when you survive until endgame.
This character was submitted by Midorikawa.

(after being shot an odd number of times)
Dear Derpghost, you are Genocide Jack from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
latest

Genocide Jack said:
Huh? Hey, if you don't mind hanging out with a serial killer, I don't mind hanging out with a chump!
Genocide Jack is the Ultimate Murderous Fiend at Hope's Peak Academy, and is the alter ego of Toko Fukawa. She and Fukawa switch between personalities whenever one of the sneezes, loses consciousness, or gets tased. The epitome opposite of Fukawa, she is very loud and outgoing. Oh, and did I mention that she's a serial killer? She has murdered several handsome gentlemen that she and Toko found attractive, always in her signature style, crucifixion with her custom scissors. Her calling card is writing the word "Bloodlust" in the victim's own blood on a nearby wall. She is a true professional and has never been caught, hence her name not reflecting her gender, as the authorities have no idea as to the killer's true identity and assumed the killer to be a male.
Given your murderous impulses, you are the Serial Killer. Each night, you may PM the hosts Murder: <player> and, barring any possible protection, that player will die upon the phase change. You are allied with yourself, and you win when you are the last player standing or this is inevitable.
This role was submitted by Midorikawa.

Dear Maniacal Engineer, you are Q.
Encounter-at-Farpoint-2.jpg

Q said:
Thou art notified that thy kind hath infiltrated the galaxy too far already. Thou art directed to return to thine own solar system immediately.
The all powerful entity from Star Trek: The Next Generation, you roam around the universe causing mischief. Described by the Federation's Captian Jean-Luc Picard as amoral, irresponsible, unreliable, and untrustworthy, he has appeared in many forms before the crew of the USS Enterprise, as well as Deep Space Nine, and the USS Voyager. He is also very arrogant and conceited, traits that are acceptable for someone of his stature and power, but that he finds unacceptable in other, limited, species. He finds it so irritating, in fact, that he deliberately introduced the Federation to the Borg in an effort to show Jean-Luc Picard just how unprepared he was for what's out there.
Although you were only supposed to appear in one episode, your character was so popular that it became a breakout character and ended up appearing numerous times and on three Star Trek television shows. Due to your popularity, you are beloved. If you die, the next phase will be skipped.
You are allied with the Hosts and win if everyone has a good time or if you are sufficiently amused.

Items:
You found a hint coin!
b55bfa2349eb4afd1ab2a9321189080f-d36f8kn.png

You can use it to get a hint about another player.
-Basically a rolecop item.

You have been bestowed with the Triforce of Power!
triforce_of_power_2010_by_ignominius.jpg

It will protect its holder. However, due to its dangerous nature, you may only hold it for one night and must pass it on the next day.
-Did what it said - full kill protection while being held.

You have been bestowed with the Triforce of Wisdom!
e90425b2cbb0fb53f5d8d9acd1e6a897.jpg

With this, you can send one telepathic message to another player each night. Let the hosts know what message you would like to send and to whom.

You have been bestowed with the Triforce of Courage!
3cc10c91eecf7a8ea1cf172d518d1c14.jpg

It has no use on its own.

You hold both the Triforces of Wisdom and Courage!
9b16289aa6af28c1dbb5b02c18a72634--link-zelda-princess-zelda.jpg

You can send two messages a night instead of one!

You hold both the Triforces of Power and Courage!
link_vs_ganondorf_by_christel2-d495mxb.jpg

Courage can stave off Power's madness. You can hold it for two nights before passing it on.

You hold the whole Triforce!
e9f9ab951560a9284f8d13a39526a5d5.png

Make a wish!

You have a grand piano.
grand-piano.jpg

You can serenade a player with it at night.
-blocked the target.

You have some chocolate!
hershey_s-kisses-unwrapped.png

article

hqdefault.jpg

peanut-butter-hot-chocolate.png

milka_oreo1_large.jpg

Would you like to eat it?
(different pic used each time)

You ate the chocolate!
choco_crumbs.jpg

It was delicious!/You feel a bit queasy. Aren't you lactose intolerant?/You even got a toy! (kinder egg)
You can use your role twice tonight, you're so full of energy./You arelactose intolerant, you fool! You can't use your role tonight./You are now a chocolate townie!
Would you like another piece?
Pumpkins were regarded as lactose intolerant. Vanillas would be renamed chocolate upon eating, to no other effect.

You are now holding a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos.
cheet2-1.jpg

Think you can handle the burn? Then try one.
Hot cheetos had the same effect as chocolate, without the chocolate townie part.

Someone has left you a cute little kitten!
KittenRescue_KittenCareHandbook.jpg

Awwwwww! Isn't it adorable? Such a cute little kitten. Who's an adorable little ball of fur?
-exploded on a predecided night and silenced its holder.

You have been given some Spit Sake.
5810ba32d48243a_size359_w666_h443.png

Do you dare to drink this most unpleasant of potent potables?
-made the player drunk, randomly redirectiong their role.

Here. Have a slave fan. I don't want it anymore!
full-32441-50057-400_05355188w.jpg

Waving it at another player could cause something interesting to happen.
-possessed another player

Lookout! Here comes a wild Kappa!
218_copy.jpg

Do you wish to unleash this horrendous meme upon the world?
-redirected all roles randomly.

They voted out a bookish individual despite her protests of harmlessness. Turns out, she was right...or was she?!
Hmmmmm...so Derpghost wasn't so harmless after all. TBF, the SK role never actually showed up, since Derpghost we never shot, so...

Still, that and Alex Trebek as the Duelist were my favorite customized roles this game, though the four sanity Pumpkins were a nice touch.

Wow Congrats Town. GG Mafia and thank you hosts for hosting.

I am sorry I wasn't totally active for this game. Playing as three different alignments in three different games in the same time period was a tough task but I tried to manage it.

Town's MVP has to be Zexy. He co-ordinated the actions really well and the 3 scum in a row was so damn lucky. Good Derp's SK part was never activated. Overall, a nicely chaotic insane game. The roles were really good. Enjoyed a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom