• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly please note that I am still adjusting to the #collegelife and I will do my best to play in two games at once but if I cannot keep up with it, I will likely sub out of this one. The only indicative thing about this is that I am busy. I am also tempted to vote no lynch so I do not risk voting someone out of the game with little attention to the detail of it, but I will reserve my vote for now and observe instead.
Best of luck adjusting with college life! Why not vote no lynch now? Is there anyone pinging you as suspicious and you're waiting to see if they do anything that could warrant a vote?

Lastly, my item is a cat. Dunno what it does, but it's cute.
I want... I want the cat...

Zexy said:
Self-voting is just Yours Truly's thing. Also happy birthday to you and Space :D
The self voting on its own wouldn't strike me as anything too noteworthy, but it's that he--a few minutes afterward--takes his vote off himself and joke votes MegaPod. Assuming that the vote on himself was a joke vote, why do a different joke vote afterward? And thank you!!;) Another year older, another year of playing mafia games!

Best of luck adjusting with college life! Why not vote no lynch now? Is there anyone pinging you as suspicious and you're waiting to see if they do anything that could warrant a vote?

I absolutely despise no lynching on Day 1, it puts the game immediately into scum's hands. And no, otherwise I probably would have voted for them because I don't know when I would have gotten back (if it would/wouldn't be before phase end).

And do you really want the cat? Like I'll give it to you anyway, but there's literally no saying what it might do...

And do you really want the cat? Like I'll give it to you anyway, but there's literally no saying what it might do...
I'll take the risk.;)

Although, can you hold more than one item at a time?

Darthwolf said:
I'm very well aware of that, however, some items might only work (properly) on certain characters.
If I read the rules correctly which I think I did, then we can claim characters. It's just a matter of everyone wanting to do so. However, if someone is a Legend of Zelda character, I don't see the harm in them claiming so.

Well I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that.
You and me both.

UNVOTE: Derpghost.
VOTE: Yours Truly.

@Yours Truly Why vote yourself then immediately unvote yourself and switch to MegaPod?
Looks like Day 1 joking, which seems especially heavy in this game. Not that I mind so much!
That. Also...

The self voting on its own wouldn't strike me as anything too noteworthy, but it's that he--a few minutes afterward--takes his vote off himself and joke votes MegaPod.
Because I didn't want to have an extra vote on myself in the event that I wasn't active for the remainder of the phase, which has killed me before. In retrospect I probably should've just removed the vote entirely, but that kinda takes the 'joke' out of 'joke voting'. Oh, and UNVOTE: MegaPod because you'll probably think me scummy if I don't or something.

Chaos is a wonderful, WONDERFUL thing!!
That it is, Pod, that it is...

I don't have an item of my own to spread it, but I may as well have several.
...This comment intrigues me. Explain, if you don't mind.

Also, I've got an item that's just chocolate. I can eat it, but I'm kind of paranoid about it since it reminds me of when you have the option at the Glitz Pit to eat the secretly poisoned cake from Paper Mario: TTYD lol.
I would say something else here, but it's mostly already been said by other people: basically don't eat it if you don't have to. Unless you're Deathproof or something, up to you.

...Oh, and there was something else I was going to say here, but I've forgotten what it was so yeah.

If I read the rules correctly which I think I did, then we can claim characters. It's just a matter of everyone wanting to do so. However, if someone is a Legend of Zelda character, I don't see the harm in them claiming so.
I was more interestedin anyone responding that they submitted it as that is less risky to share, maybe even helpful.

It has to do with my role. It grants me plenty of one-shot powers...I just don't know what they are. The flavor name for each is my only hint.
Ah. Then I have a funny feeling you might have received the character I submited... Maybe. Jolly good show if you did, old chap. Or something.

That's the thing, you don't know, all you'll know is whether they're passive or active. The best you can do is guess a function from the context/description of the items.
Speaking of which @Derpghost @jackatlasred @Feenie are your Triforce pieces active or passive items?
It says that (at least mine is) active, and has no limit to uses.

My guess is that since we have to pass on a item if we have three at once, possessing all three combines it into one item, which most likely will likely be insanely powerful but 1x use. Definitely important to keep track of and give to the right person.

As for what mine does, I think that it might be a check of some sort. I'll try it tonight and see what happens.

oh and UNVOTE: Megapod before i forget.

EDIT: Oh, and my triforce doesn't require me to pass it away upon use, so it can't be terribly powerful.

Last edited:
What? This is messed how come I get the only piece that does nothing?

Remember that that each one must not be very useful on it's own.

EDIT: *is most likely to

Decided to go back through and ask some questions/give some thought.

That was for Chaos Mafia 2 :p

What happened in Chaos Mafia 2? Refresh my memory, I only remember the OG.

Hello guys. I am mafia, but please don't lynch me yet. Wait until Day 3, then lynch me, then just give up :p
My plan will be, for the third time, a complete success.

OK, kidding aside, I actually am not mafia this game :( RNG y u do dis 2 me -_-

This post pings. As in, this is not behavior I see from Zexy. It's not really alignment indicative, just odd.

VOTE: Megapod
Niheligo is scum

I'd just like to point out that Megapod changed his avatar after this post.

Because it's a joke?

Is it though?

Happy birthday! And to @Space as well!

Wait, @Feenie and @Space are twins? I knew y'all were sisters, but...

ohgodno, anything but that....

Oh come on, there's only three (right? Don't tell me they changed the TRIforce in BotW, too.)

Well, there was that one time I subed in for Caps in that Pokémon game where he was an infinate lie detector with no restrictions, which probably could've let Caps win that game if he'd actually used the thing... Or if I didn't royally f*** it up in the end, but that's besides the point. Oh, and I am town, that too.

I literally don't remember this

They might have powers alone, but they could also just as well only have power, or even have better/more powers if you had all 3. Personally I think we should try to keep them separate for now, and if we get someone with a high likelihood of being Town, then we pass all 3 pieces to them and see what happens. I also think we should keep people informed about who we're passing our pieces to, to make sure we know where to find them.

A good plan. I think a general rule of thumb should be you keep track about who you're passing any item to.

For voting someone not in the game, which may be relevant after the way D1 in Elementar's Mafia Universe went (MoD-voting and then being scum, even though I believed in you as town ;_; ).

A bit of a stretch at the moment IMO but something to think about later.

ooks like Day 1 joking, which seems especially heavy in this game. Not that I mind so much!

This is a thing scum would say. Scum wants lots of joke voting because it decreases the amount of time that the players are actively scumhunting.

Although, can you hold more than one item at a time?

@Doctor Floptopus ?

I'm going to [VOTE]: MegaPod for reasons stated above. It's the best thing I've got so far.

Well I don't have an item unfortunately. Can't determine much else from the chaos though.

Anyway the time for joke votes is over, so [Unvote] Zexy

@Derpghost kindly refrain from editing posts, thank you.
The answers to all your questions and more can be answered by reading the item rules and perhaps re-reading your item PMs if you have one. I highly recommend you do both.
The rules you should have read said:
4. Items may only be held for up to 4 phases, unless stated otherwise in the item PM. During the 4th phase, you MUST pass the item to another player or it will be lost forever.
5. You may only hold two or fewer items at a time. If you receive a third, you must pass an item on immediately. If you fail to do so, the item you have held for the longest will be lost forever.
6. You may not ping-pong an item between two players. If you try, it will go to a random player instead.

This post pings. As in, this is not behavior I see from Zexy. It's not really alignment indicative, just odd.
Well it only pings you because you don't remember what happened in Chaos Mafias 1 and 2.
I was mafia in both of them, lynched Day 3 both of them, my team won both of them. So I'm just joking around because of tradition :p
I'd just like to point out that Megapod changed his avatar after this post.
Might not be related and it's a bad reason to shade someone either way.
Bingo!

A hint about another player.

Hm interesting. Maybe he's trying to pull some reverse psychology by outing himself as scum. Let's look into it shall we?

Unvote: FinalArcadia
Vote: Zexy
You were around for the Chaos Mafias, you should know what I'm talking about -_-
This kind of reaction over a joke is not good, but not enough to write you off as a scumread yet.

Honestly though from the one side we have a bit too much D1 joking around so we're not getting into any good decisions but from the other hand we have a few players that are seemingly tryharding but their arguments aren't that good at best (not that they could be better though with how little content we still have).

Well it only pings you because you don't remember what happened in Chaos Mafias 1 and 2.
I was mafia in both of them, lynched Day 3 both of them, my team won both of them. So I'm just joking around because of tradition :p

I do remember this and understood what you meant when you said it. It's not the content i'm worried about here, it's the tone. It doesn't sound like something you'd say.

Might not be related and it's a bad reason to shade someone either way.

I guarantee you it was not related. And if you've read my post, you'd know this isn't why i'm voting for Megapod. It's just something i literally thought was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom