• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

Mafia: Chaos Mafia IV - Day Five: Personal Problems

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
Because Eresh died Darth got two votes?
I'm so bad at these song lyric riddles

MegaPod

Stunning Sole
Reaction score
He’s trying to use votes in tandem with the lyrics to communicate. Apparently Klavier and Caps are responsible? I mean, Caps has been acting odd to me, so I think I’ll trust his intel.

Unvote: Elieson
Vote: TheCapsFan

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Reaction score
That would make sense I suppose, though if he wants his vote to count, he'll have to pick one

UNVOTE: Elieson
VOTE: TheCapsFan

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
Are you claiming Masons for both you and Darth?
No. Our roles are tied together in a different way, so if we target the same player we both die. That isn't really as much the reason I trust him, more the reason we started OCing. I honestly don't have a concrete reason to trust him, it's mostly gut to be honest.

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
That said, I do want to hear more from Elie as well. He has been pretty quiet lately.
@Elieson I understand why you chose Snake, but why was Snake a better choice than Mega, who you yourself had said you'd lynch over an inactive?

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
I trusted Darth last night and followed his lead regarding Ereshkigal's slip with ZinnLav. Should have gone with my gut.

I used an Insanifier on Ereshkigal last night, because I thought it might do something like make the kill backfire if she was scum. That's probably why Darth thinks I killed Ereshkigal. I don't know what exactly my action did, it might have very well killed her. I'm sorry Eresh :/

[VOTE]: Elieson tentatively. I don't think Darth is scum quite yet because it's possible he's Watcher and saw me visit Eresh?

Max1996

Wrestling Pokémon
Reaction score
If whatever item forced AE to post with the restriction of posting full WANO lyrics, why can Darth freely post chopped Rickroll lyrics?
Only FoS for now: DarthWolf