• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

I'll confirm that Darth has claimed the above to me in OC, and I'm feeling up to believing his claim with the evidence provided. I've been tempted to vote Gavin, but I also want to double-check Caps' role.
Honestly those two are probably our best targets for lynch based on last night, but I've also had someone IC to me that they insanerized Darth last night, so honestly he could've been looking at anyone.
That said, the fact that Gavin claims to not have a night action and yet targeted someone still is questionable. But with how few people moved off of Caps, it seems like he's the town's choice for today, and honestly I don't mind having one fewer insanerizer in our life. We have one dead and two claimed, which is... a lot. Honestly, a compulsive Insanerizer is negative utility to its finest.
So I guess I'm back on the Caps wagon.
Vote: TheCapsFan
That said, I do suggest going after Gavin tomorrow, as per Wolf's suggestion.

I mean they posted a fake role PM and then used the hosts to make it seem like they were telling the truth, clearly has something to hide, and they didn't try denying it by claiming they passed the item on....

Admittedly, we don't have confirmation that the Role PM is fake, and he couldn't really lie and say he passed on the item with the flavor of the post.
That said, we also don't have any proof for the Role PM, though the idea of him being an insanerizer is less in question than it once was due to jd's admittance earlier.

Why would anyone try to post a fake role PM that includes an Insanifier claim when one already flipped?

@DarthWolf if my action went through on you, you could have easily seen someone that didn't visit your target, though there seem to be multiple ways that Insanifier could affect a watcher.

I believe Darthwolf on his accusations on Klavier and thecapsfan, and their defence hasn't been enough to clear me of my suspicions.

Dekunut has been very towny thus far, and has been one of my strongest town reads.

I will Vote: @Klavier Gavin as claiming miller and claiming that he visited no one when a watcher has said he did visit someone is particularly scummy, perhaps if he had an ability then I would've believed him but he claimed he visited no one which makes him more him worthy of being lynched today.

Forgot to mention, you have this ability tonight:
Staser Protection - Each night you may protect a player, armed with your staser gun. You will kill any player who tries to kill your target that night. If you successfully protect a player, you will receive one bulletproof vest that will protect you from one kill attempt. However, beware! Stasers are loud and if you kill a player with one the thread will be notified that "[player x] was shot dead with a staser gun".
I protected Megapod, I regret deciding against protecting Eresh.

I’m quite doubtful that Zinn is in the Mafia, about as doubtful as I am that Aussie-lieson isn’t. If jd really Insaned Darth, it might make both you and Klav being Town plausible, but then again, jd lying about it could fit into my previously mentioned Elie/jd/Caps scumteam theory. Although, both you and jd claiming Insanifier makes it more unlikely you’d share a scum team...but in a Chaos game with multiple Insanifiers, who can say?

Night 3: Gone Bananas
PlayerVotesVoting
TheCapsFan5DekuNut, MegaPod, DarthWolf, ZinnLav, Max1996
Elieson1TheCapsFan
Klavier Gavin1Officer Snake

The crocodile king snarled at the gathered mob. Despite their angry demands, he refused to give up the hordes of bananas behind him. Instead, he threw pieces of dust, fluff and the odd red-wrapped chocolate in an attempt to fight them off. To the surprise of approximately nobody, it had no effect. He considered taking a hostage, but thought back to the last time he had done that. Perhaps not. He stood his ground, and pulled out his cannon. If he was going down, he would be going down swinging. Or shooting, as the case may be.

Dear Player, you are King K. Rool from the Mario Universe.
548px-K_Rool_DKKoS_art.jpg

the fat Kremling said:
Fatso, is it? I'd choose my last words more carefully if I were you.
source
King K. Rool is the malevolent leader of the Kremlings, and the enemy of Donkey Kong. Just what his grudge against the tie wearing Kong and his family is is unknown. It has been speculated that he simply likes bananas, or that he is jealous of the Kong's treehouse. Whatever his motivation, K. Rool will stop at nothing
to achieve his goal of stealing the banana horde from the Kongs. His favorite method of ruling is by intimidation and threats, and even his closest and strongest allies are afraid of his punishments for failure. If the need arises, King K. Rool is a very adept fighter, and boasts powerful physical strength and speed, despite his girth.
K. Rool has been depicted as demented and insane, as such, you are the Insanifier. Every night, you may PM the hosts Driver <player> bananas!. That player's actions will be given an insane modifier for that night.
This character was submitted by TheCapsFan.
In spite of your insanity, you are fully aware of what you are doing at any given time. As such, you are Sane.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

You have been given some duct tape!
rainbow-mini-duck-tape-brand-duct-tape~13635085

A wise man once said:
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
You could probably stick this to someone. Or tie them up with it. PM the hosts at night with a target.
It only has enough left for two uses, though.
This item was submitted by dragon_nataku.

It is now night 3. This phase will last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Well, snap.

So we’ve had a Drunk and a Sane Insanifier...could jd be an Insane Insanifier? :unsure: I can still draw a connection with his odd D1 voting to Elieson’s shifty target choice that phase, so lynching AElieson is a path I’d like to, once again, consider. Then again, we also have Klav as the other person Darth saw last night. Who knows how jd affected or didn’t affect his results, but I’m also getting a little paranoid of the Miller claim in a Chaos game.

Day 4: Out in a Blaze of Glory

The man gives an axeasperated sigh. There’s a horse at the end of the corridor. A horse headed for his room. Words cannot axepress how frustrated he is. He’s beginning to reconsider his axitude towards strangers - kill first, axe questions later. He considers letting the pony axescape. But no. He just wants one night, one damned night, of sleep. He needs to relaxe. But no, he can’t be left alone. Perhaxe after the horse’s “axeident”, people will get the message. He hopes so. He’s not sure he can cope with another night of interrupted sleep. He sighs, and throws his weapon.

Dear jdthebud, you are Autumn Blaze, from My Little Pony.
latest

Autumn Blaze said:
Gotcha! Sorry, sorry, but that was too good. Oh, you don't know how much I missed jokes. Hi-larity! Am I pronouncing that right? Some words I haven't said in a will. While! While.
One of the Kirin, Autumn Blaze spent a long period of time unable to talk or express herself after her people all stepped through the Stream of Silence, after an argument created their Nirik forms and destroyed their village. Autumn Blaze grew bored of being unable to talk, and so brewed herself a cup of tea to restore her voice, for which she was exhiled from her village.
Because she spent so much time not being able to talk, Autumn Blaze has a tendency to mispronounce a lot of fairly common words, such as hilarity and while, having not used them in a long time. Unlike the other Kirin, Autumn Blaze is chatty, and is always looking to sing, make new friends, and play practical jokes. She has made several imaginary friends out of inanimate objects and even her own hooves to keep her company during her exhile and solitude.
Eventually, after giving a speech about how anger is just another emotion and that what truly matters is what is done with those negative emotions, the other Kirin are persuaded to end their silence, and Autumn Blaze is welcomed back into the fold.
Your solitude has cracked your sanity to the point where you even started talking to your own hooves. As such, you are the Insanifier. Each night, you may PM the hosts Play a practical joke on <player>. That player's actions will be given an insane modifier for that night.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by Rainbow Cloud.
Because you are truly and constantly horsing around, you are truly crazy. As such, you are Insane. Your actions will always have an insane modifier.

It is now day 4. You have 48 hours.

Last edited:
If you read the PM, it was mentioned that jd was town.
Anyways, today seems obvious
Vote: Klavier Gavin

Back
Top Bottom