• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Well I’m under the impression that this is a waste of our time.

Both are valid views.

As for me, i suspect elieson used my role on Snake... because snake submitted the character.

I’m sorry, Max, but i am highly suspicious of you. Your role seems way overpowered that it would make removing you hard if you’re town, which would be unfair to the scum team.
Understandable. Elieson said as much to me in OC before he subbed out.

I will say, I've been in - hell, I modded - a game where the only way to win the game was to lynch the mods
Though with the fact that we have non-host mafia, I do somehow doubt it.
I trust Zinn, and have a little bit of trust in Max (though I'd feel better if we double checked his role, I understand why people don't want to). That leaves AE, Mega and Snake.
It's Day One all over again isn't it (ft. The Notourious P.O.D.)?
Between the three... I don't really get why people are so weirded out by Eli's day one actions. He very clearly was interested in knocking out inactives, so Snake didn't come out of nowhere. Though if AE ever turns out to be scum, I say we look at Mega, who was apparently his "biggest suspicion" early on in day one and wasn't the target.
Honestly idk who I want to vote now. I'm on the road rn but I'll be home later tonight. I'll do a little research then and come to some decision.

While I do feel my theory is correct, I'd rather go for a more pressing issue first.

UNVOTE: Magnificent Entertainer

VOTE: Officer Snake

You've not shown your role despite claiming Town aligned Amnesic, at least if the others are lying they have fake PMs, you've shown nothing. You never replied to several questions asking if you were now Insanifier or not.
Plus you've been inactive, not replying or providing barely any input if any.
If you are indeed allied with town you're doing a very bad job at it...

I have already replied earlier on in the thread today that I had no night action last night due to the flip being a vanilla. I posted nearly everyday, plus I've been extra busy the last two days hence my lack of input, and given a lot of input although I feel as if you're ignoring my posts. I've even said that I preferred to lynch Klavier than Capsfan as there was a better case.
The only reason I replied to Deku's PM and not yours is because I felt I could trust Deku more with my information.

Between the three... I don't really get why people are so weirded out by Eli's day one actions. He very clearly was interested in knocking out inactives, so Snake didn't come out of nowhere. Though if AE ever turns out to be scum, I say we look at Mega, who was apparently his "biggest suspicion" early on in day one and wasn't the target.

Except before his action, he called Skook’s inactive vote a “bad habit,” which is precisely why him suddenly choosing an inactive over me gave me suspicious vibes:

I blame it on principles (tm). We can un-teach Skook of these bad habits.

Ehhh, you know what? I’m probably dead anyways, but your flip-flopping hasn’t sat right with me all game. And you’re almost talking like you expect my Town role PM to be true, but are stretching the hint at Bastardness to incriminate me. HA I THINK I USED IT RIGHT THIS TIME, TAKE THAT

Vote: ZinnLav

Aaand that’ll be my last exertion of effort to solve the game if nobody cares to join me. Whatevs, I gave it a shot at least!

tbh Zinn's flop was probably in decent part because of me. I admitted to feeling worse about Max in a more general sense. I'm not sure why honestly. Most of my day today has been spent either on the road or doing personal stuff, so I haven't had the time to read I thought I would.
I'll be around in the last hour before day end; I'll do my best to get some reading and posting in around then.
That said, since it was my idea to hop over to Mega, so I may as well carry it through
Vote: MegaPod

Actually I guess I can explain
It's less that I'm more negative towards MP, and more positive towards Snake. We've been OCing for some time and his actions have made sense to me as town. Nothing specifically townie has touched me about Mega. So there isn't really much to defend yourself from, to which I can only say that I'm sorry. It's a shitty way to get lynched, I know the feeling. I just hope we're right so I don't feel like an ass for leading to this.

Back
Top Bottom