• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

F%^&.

View attachment 115698

Okay, if those responses to my post are any indication, we're possibly barking up the wrong tree with this scum hunt.

And I submitted a character who is a perfect choice for a serial killer.

It's likely AE is the SK at this point. So it's quite possible that if we kill the SK, we win the game.

Oh come on. Do you really think this is true? The hosts are fucking with you, dude.

Well, I suppose that answers that question.

That sounds like two townies talking, not two mafia.

Oh come on. Do you really think this is true? The hosts are fucking with you, dude.

The hosts have been screwing with us since the game started. The entire set-up of the game is designed for that. Offering fake role PMs, then turning around and having the hosts die so there can be no more? It creates a bit of confusion as to if you can trust the pictures people post. Having the hosts themselves as Mafia? That creates more confusion.

It would fit their entire way of acting so far if the only Mafia in the game had been the hosts themselves and our opponent isn't scum, but a serial killer. We would spin our wheels fruitlessly for days on a scum hunt while the hosts sat back and giggled.

Plus, I know for a fact at least one of the submissions they got was perfect for a serial killer. If they used only our submissions for creating characters for the players, then it's almost guaranteed there is one in the game.

Darth, you really have no room to speak on who is and who is not scum.

No, I mean that literally; your posting restriction gives you absolutely no room to really talk on it. The lyrics are adorable, but they don't give you any room for really making an argument.

That said, all I would need to do to set you up to be lynched is let everyone read what transpired between us in OC. After all, in light of AE's death and your own declaration about me, I think people will find it interesting how willing you are to sacrifice the non-scum people with investigative and protection roles. Even more so since I told you in that OC that I am investigating you tonight, so now if I die before the day phase people are going to also have questions about exactly what it is you didn't want me to discover.

But I'm not going to set you up for death. Not unless I get the results back and confirm you are not Town. If you are Town, you have nothing to lose from this; instead, you gain my arguing against the growing number of people who want to see you dead. And, yes, that list is growing, and it's not just limited to those of a less-Townie persuasion. And people can confirm that I'll fight extremely hard for someone I believe is Town.

Oh, and just to note: I've been added to certain OC involving AussieEevee. It appears AE thought you were scum; that's why you have this lyrical gift. Basically? AE used their death to set you up to die. It would not take much to finish what AE started, but that would be utterly pointless if you're Town; the sheer threat you present to the Mafia, far more than I ever will, makes you excellent scumbait. Assuming, of course, there are scum.

That said, rather than screw you over completely, I leave you with a question:

Why has @Elieson been so quiet?

Day three: Bean nice knowing you

A man walked quietly through the corridor, clutching his teddy bear. He fumbled with the lock on his door, hit his head on the doorframe and stumbled into the room. As he turned to shut the door, he came face-to-face with a shadowy figure, who promptly shot him dead. The figure placed their hand to their ear and murmured softly into their radio.

"Target eliminated."

Dear Ereshkigal, you are Mr. Bean.

teddy3.jpg

Mr Bean said:
Nothing. He’s a silent protagonist.

Played by comedy legend Rowan Atkinson, Mr. Bean is a mostly silent, childlike character. Unlike most of Atkinson’s work, which focuses on dry wit, Mr. Bean is very much a physical comedy character. It seems to be implied that he may or may not be an alien, given the show’s bizarre opening. Despite seeming childish and naive, Mr. Bean actually knows more than he lets on, and has quite the petty streak.

You are the RNG Cop. Each night, you may pick a player to investigate and will be given a result at random from one of the investigation roles listed below. You will not be told which role has been used.

Cop - indicates target’s alignment

Rolecop - indicates target’s role

Tracker - gives the names of any players visited by the target

Watcher - gives the names of and players that visit the target

Item cop - indicates, if any, the target’s held item

Death cop - gives the names of any players killed by the target

Flavour cop - gives a flavour clue to the target’s character

You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

You’ve been given a raw fish!

snakehead+fish+2.jpg

Red Dwarf said:
Rimmer: Lister, if you must know, I submitted a discourse on porous circuitry that was too... radical, too unconventional, too mould-breaking for the examiners to accept.

Lister: Yeah. You said you were a fish!

Fish are good for hitting people with. Sadly, you can’t do that in this game. It wouldn’t be sporting.

(This is a passive item)

This item was submitted by ZinnLav.

Katniss had been staking out her target for hours. She checked her watch - 12 PM. Her prey, according to her notes, should be asleep by now. She dropped down to the floor, silent as a ghost, and opened the door. She nocked an arrow in her bow, opened the door, and let it fly at the room's occupant. Sadly, her target had been axepecting that.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games trilogy.

6114cc4c4f86b5a824dad704b4ced23b.png

Katniss said:
I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!

Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire. Protagonist of the Hunger Games trilogy of books and quadrilogy of films, skilled archer, warrior and traumatised child. She was forced into the brutal and violent hunger games at seventeen, forced to kill or be killed, only to find herself there again only a year later at the designs of the ruler of the dystopian country of Panem.

The second games are where we find her, forced to fight for her survival in a circular arena split into twelve segments. Every hour brings a different horrifying threat to one of the segments like an incredibly twisted clock.

You are the Dreaming Clockmaker. Each night, you may shoot someone with your trusty bow.

Your clock starts on 12. If you shoot a mafia member, your clock will advance by one. Shooting town advances it by two, and indeps by three. If the clock strikes 6, you lose. If the clock strikes 12, you win. Other chimes of the clock will have different effects on the game based on their effects within the arena.

You are allied with yourself and win if you are the sole survivor of the game or your clock strikes 12.

This character was submitted by funnier6.

Lucario closed his eyes, sensing out the auras of those around him. There- the one he was looking for. He followed the scent, stepping over a female body, and knocked on the door. The occupant game an axeasperated sigh.

"No."

Lucario knocked again.

"I have a splitting headache. Please, let me relaxe."

Knock knock.

"Do I have to axeplain what will happen to you if I have to axe you to leave again?"

Kno-

An axe came crashing through the door.

Dear Contrainer, you are Mega Lucario from the Pokemon franchise.

600px-448Lucario-Mega.png

the Pokedex said:
Its aura has expanded due to Mega Evolution. Governed only by its combative instincts, it strikes enemies without mercy.

Pokemon number 448 in the National Dex, Lucario is a Fighting/Steel type mixed attacker with decent speed. Evolving to its Mega form using Lucarionite, it is believed that Mega Lucario was the first discovered Mega Evolution.

Lucario is the star Pokemon on the teams of many notable trainers, including Maylene, Riley, Sir Aaron, Cameron, and, of course Korinna, the Mega Evolution Successor, who is the only notable trainer to date to use Mega Lucario. Even Cynthia uses a Lucario on her team, though it is not her ace Pokemon.

Lucario are said to be very prideful, but are very loyal to their trainer. In its Mega form, Lucario's fighting style is described as heartless, because it is acting purely on combative instincts and shows no mercy to its opponents.

Of course, Lucario's main claim to fame is its ability to sense and manipulate aura, which gives it the edge in fighting because it can anticipate its opponents' moves and can channel aura into an energy based attack, such as Aura Sphere.

Due to your ability to sense aura, nobody can hide their alignment or their intentions from you. As such, you are the Cop. Every night, you may PM the hosts Sense: <player>'s aura, and that player's alignment will be revealed to you at the phase update.

This character was submitted by DarthWolf.

You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

You have been given ME’s sunglasses!

handlebar-sun-staches-disguise.jpg

Hey, have you seen that Maniacal Engineer fellow? I hear he’s a very shady guy.

You can wear them as a disguise! They’re prescription, though. PM the hosts with Shades on to wear the shades during the night. Only during the night, though. You can’t wear sunglasses in the day, that would be silly!

This item was submitted by Zexy.

It is now day three. You have 48 hours.

Darth, you really have no room to speak on who is and who is not scum.

No, I mean that literally; your posting restriction gives you absolutely no room to really talk on it. The lyrics are adorable, but they don't give you any room for really making an argument.

That said, all I would need to do to set you up to be lynched is let everyone read what transpired between us in OC. After all, in light of AE's death and your own declaration about me, I think people will find it interesting how willing you are to sacrifice the non-scum people with investigative and protection roles. Even more so since I told you in that OC that I am investigating you tonight, so now if I die before the day phase people are going to also have questions about exactly what it is you didn't want me to discover.

But I'm not going to set you up for death. Not unless I get the results back and confirm you are not Town. If you are Town, you have nothing to lose from this; instead, you gain my arguing against the growing number of people who want to see you dead. And, yes, that list is growing, and it's not just limited to those of a less-Townie persuasion. And people can confirm that I'll fight extremely hard for someone I believe is Town.

Oh, and just to note: I've been added to certain OC involving AussieEevee. It appears AE thought you were scum; that's why you have this lyrical gift. Basically? AE used their death to set you up to die. It would not take much to finish what AE started, but that would be utterly pointless if you're Town; the sheer threat you present to the Mafia, far more than I ever will, makes you excellent scumbait. Assuming, of course, there are scum.

That said, rather than screw you over completely, I leave you with a question:

Why has @Elieson been so quiet?
With Erish's death, this is now the single most WIFOM post in the entire game.
That said, I'll come out and say that I've been OCing with Darth since the start of Day 2, and despite his current state of being unable to defend himself, I trust him. Our roles are linked and everything we've heard so far adds up. I would not suggest lynching him.

Also really surprised Contrainer died. That... shouldn't have happened.

Back
Top Bottom