• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Are you claiming Masons for both you and Darth?
No. Our roles are tied together in a different way, so if we target the same player we both die. That isn't really as much the reason I trust him, more the reason we started OCing. I honestly don't have a concrete reason to trust him, it's mostly gut to be honest.

That said, I do want to hear more from Elie as well. He has been pretty quiet lately.
@Elieson I understand why you chose Snake, but why was Snake a better choice than Mega, who you yourself had said you'd lynch over an inactive?

I trusted Darth last night and followed his lead regarding Ereshkigal's slip with ZinnLav. Should have gone with my gut.

I used an Insanifier on Ereshkigal last night, because I thought it might do something like make the kill backfire if she was scum. That's probably why Darth thinks I killed Ereshkigal. I don't know what exactly my action did, it might have very well killed her. I'm sorry Eresh :/

[VOTE]: Elieson tentatively. I don't think Darth is scum quite yet because it's possible he's Watcher and saw me visit Eresh?

If whatever item forced AE to post with the restriction of posting full WANO lyrics, why can Darth freely post chopped Rickroll lyrics?
Only FoS for now: DarthWolf

Back
Top Bottom