• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

...I'm rather torn on whether or not to buy Darth's post restriction...
I can say this, I had an OC with AusseEevee and through using the like reactions to get Yes/No answers, he couldn't use formatting to specify words, so I also agree it seems unlikely Darth could easily just pick any word from the lyrics...

unknown.png

An Innocent Exchange
The faceless man strolled down one of the corridors in the sprawling fortress, seemingly aimlessly.
He paused briefly to check his surroundings before ducking into a secret room, hidden behind a door disguised as a tapestry.
A fat reptilian creature wearing a crown was already there, waiting for him.

“Do you have the stuff?” the faceless man asked.
The crocodilian creature nodded and opened his right hand, revealing a bit of fluff.
“Excellent,” said the faceless man, reaching out to take the item.
The hand was withdrawn for a moment, the fist closed.
“You remember our agreement?” the kingly creature implored, somewhat desperately.
“Of course I do,” said the faceless man, waving aside his concern, “I will uphold my end of the bargain.”
The crocodilian being handed over the lint, and the man in the blue trench coat pocketed it. The exchange completed, the two parted ways.

Moments later, an anonymous message was broadcasted throughout the fortress:
The role PM posted by TheCapsFan is his real Role PM.

The faceless man strolled down one of the corridors in the sprawling fortress, seemingly aimlessly.
He paused briefly to check his surroundings before ducking into a secret room, hidden behind a door disguised as a tapestry.
A fat reptilian creature wearing a crown was already there, waiting for him.

“Do you have the stuff?” the faceless man asked.
The crocodilian creature nodded and opened his right hand, revealing a bit of fluff.
“Excellent,” said the faceless man, reaching out to take the item.
The hand was withdrawn for a moment, the fist closed.
“You remember our agreement?” the kingly creature implored, somewhat desperately.
“Of course I do,” said the faceless man, waving aside his concern, “I will uphold my end of the bargain.”
The crocodilian being handed over the lint, and the man in the blue trench coat pocketed it. The exchange completed, the two parted ways.

Moments later, an anonymous message was broadcasted throughout the fortress:
The role PM posted by TheCapsFan is his real Role PM.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Yeah I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom