• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Aww, I'm dead. At least I had my modifer right.

Good luck town.

Night Four: Dropped The Hammer

Night 4: Dropped the Hammer

The blond woman in the long coat walked down the hallway frantically, scanning the area with her sonic screwdriver.
“He’s somewhere close by,” she said, examining the readings, “probably getting into trouble, as usual.”
She turned a corner and found herself in front of a locked door., which she promptly unlocked using her sonic screwdriver.
The man sitting nearby at a workbench didn’t even look up from his task.
“I knew I should have deadbolted that door,” he muttered.
“What are you doing?!” demanded the blond woman, waving her arms, completely exasperated with her partner.
“Searching for answers,” the man said, peering into a microscope, “I acquired this sample from K. Rool with the promise that I would make an announcement to the general public on his behalf.”
The woman in the long coat bent over to examine the small ball of fuzz sitting on the microscope slide.
She pulled out her sonic screwdriver and scanned it.
“Interesting,” she said, raising an eyebrow at the results.
“This certainly does make things more interesting,” remarked the faceless man.

Meanwhile, in another part of the fortress, the remaining people gathered against one of the alleged killers.
“I saw him target one of the dead people a couple of nights ago!” exclaimed a man in dark glasses.
“Geez, how big of a loser would you have to be to get caught killing someone?” wondered an arrogant boy with spiky brown hair.
“Talk about completely missing the goal,” said one of the football players.
“Hmph,” snorted a muscular man with a rather large sword.
A blue haired man in armor whistled innocently and attempted to hide his axe.
“It’s time to finally bust some bad guys,” exclaimed a robot with a cannon for an arm.
“He’ll be all washed up when we’re through with him,” said a blue haired girl in a blue dress.

They all approached the last person in the fortress, with murderous intent, but he didn’t even notice, since he was bopping along to music from his headphones.
“We are Number One,” sang the armored individual, absentmindedly.
It was all over in a matter of seconds. Despite the soldier’s superior genetics and training, he was but one man against a group of superpowered individuals who had caught him by surprise.

Dear Klavier Gavin, you are a Space Marine from Warhammer 40k.
latest

The Emperor of Mankind said:
They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war I shall forge them. They shall be of iron will and steely sinew. In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons shall they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them. They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines...and they shall know no fear.
The Space Marines, or the Adeptus Astartes, are the greatest of the Emperor of Mankind's soldiers, and the defenders of humanity. Despite this, they are barely human themselves, having undergone extreme genetic modification, psycho-conditioning, and physical training. In fact, on many planets, they are worshipped as the angels of the God-Emperor in physical form. As if the Space Marines weren't terrifying enough, they wear Power Armour, and equip themselves with the most dangerous and potent weapons known to mankind.
Due to their superior physical strength, immunity to diseases and plague, and resilience, they see the very people they protect as obstacles in the way of defeating the imperium's enemies and have very little compassion for them. After all, compassion is a human weakness that has been purged from their superior selves. They are, of course, completely devoted and loyal to the Emperor of Mankind.
Their history can be traced as far back as the Unification Wars, when the Emperor of Mankind first revealed himself and lead an army of genetically modified soldiers, known as the Thunder Warriors, in an effort to retake Terra and unify humanity. Now they are organized into a thousand Chapters, which each recruit and train new Space Marines, and are spread throughout the galaxy.
However, despite this grandeur and bravado, at the end of the day, the Space Marines are mere demigods and footsoldiers for the Emperor of Humanity. Besides this, you are but one lone Space Marine, which, in and of itself is not very impressive. As such, you are Vanilla. You have no powers aside from your vote. Use it wisely.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead or this is inevitable.
This character was submitted by Ereshkigal.

“We finally got one!” axclaimed the axe wielder.

It is now Night 4! You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

They all approached the last person in the fortress, with murderous intent, but he didn’t even notice, since he was bopping along to music from his headphones.
“We are Number One,” sang the armored individual, absentmindedly.
It was all over in a matter of seconds. Despite the soldier’s superior genetics and training, he was but one man against a group of superpowered individuals who had caught him by surprise.
Look out Klavier!
Oh no he has airpods in, he can't hear us!

Dear Klavier Gavin, you are a Space Marine from Warhammer 40k.
Someone lied to me
Does anyone disagree with the information I've provided on the spreadsheet?

Meanwhile, in another part of the fortress, the remaining people gathered against one of the alleged killers.
“I saw him target one of the dead people a couple of nights ago!” exclaimed a man in dark glasses.
“Geez, how big of a loser would you have to be to get caught killing someone?” wondered an arrogant boy with spiky brown hair.
“Talk about completely missing the goal,” said one of the football players.
“Hmph,” snorted a muscular man with a rather large sword.
A blue haired man in armor whistled innocently and attempted to hide his axe.
“It’s time to finally bust some bad guys,” exclaimed a robot with a cannon for an arm.
“He’ll be all washed up when we’re through with him,” said a blue haired girl in a blue dress.
Dark glasses = Yu Narukami - DarthWolf
Arrogant Spiky Brown Hair = Gary Oak - MegaPod
Football Players = Brazil Squad - AussieEevee (subbing for Elieson)
Muscular w/ Large Sword = Guts - Max1996
Blue Haired Man with an Axe = uhh yeah who could this be, got axeolutely no idea >_>
Robot w/ Cannon = Megaman.Exe - Snake
Blue Haired Girl in Blue Dress = Undine Wells - DekuNut

This means Chaos from Shining Force I is fittingly unaccounted for, if we assume The Hosts had submitted Irving Braxiatel from Doctor Who, they would've received Chaos as their character who became redundant due to Hosting overriding it.
However as the game has not ended, one of us is still a fiend, either Independent or Mafia, if you are Independent, can we assist you in your win while also winning ourselves?
If you are Mafia you should know we've got you on the run.

I'm suspect of Snake because he said he was amnesiac, but if you recall two people died night one... one of those two were the Hosts... just saying...
I also have to suspect Max and Mega, if it's not Snake, it has to be one of you two...
Gary Oak being immune to night actions wouldn't tell anyone any information....
Guts being deathproof could be an easy lie, with the only killing role dying on the first night it would be easy to claim it....

Day 5: Personal Problems
All was quiet. The silver-haired schoolboy perched in the rafters, keeping an eye on the robot's door. Nobody had come in or out since his arrival six hours ago, but that could still change. A soft flicker of light from the boy's electricity magic illuminated the corridor, exposing everywhere a potential assailant could hide. Well, almost everywhere. Something hard struck his head from behind. There was a sickening crunch, then a dull thud as his body fell to the floor. Still, the corridor did not stir. All was quiet once more.

Dear DarthWolf, you are Yu Narukami from Persona 4.
the_king___yu_narukami_by_rarity_angel_d6is215-fullview.jpg

Yu. Yes said:
Hahahaha... Who're you gonna destroy this time with those legs?
Yu is the silent protagonist of Persona 4. He attends Yasogami High School. He and his friends create an Investigation Team to investigate a strange midnight tv channel that seems to suck people in, as well as mysterious deaths that appear to be murders. He is confident and friendly around his friends but quiet and withdrawn when alone.
Most of Yu’s abilities, especially those which are pesona-based, seem to revolve around lightning. You are the Electric Watcher. Each night you may investigate a player to discover any players that have visited them in the night. However, if you come into contact with a player whose abilities revolve around water, you will both die.
This character was submitted by returnofmastercrazyhand.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

It is now day 5. This phase will last 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw dang. R.I.P. Darth. Interesting that he wasn’t actually a Watcher though, and that multiple alignment Cops were in this Chaos game. Why was Klav still in the pings btw?

Vote: AussieEevee

I don’t think you’ll be able to explain to us why Elieson used your role how he did, but it still seems scummy, so I day we lynch you unless something more concretely damning about someone comes into light.

Back
Top Bottom