• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

DarthWolf said:
Ah his famous last words....

Ok so from the OC I had going with Darth, he visited Snake (Megaman.EXE) last night, which means Snake idled (since he's either Mafia or Insanifier)
DekuNut used his doctor skill on himself (he couldn't protect Darth since his character is water and would've killed them)
AE likely couldn't do anything (I probed both Elie & him several times to get them to slip up)
Max has claimed Deathproof from early on, he may have a secondary role of killing...
Mega has claimed immune to night visits, which if doubled in with a killing role would mean nobody could check his role or alignment or who he visits

VOTE: MegaPod

I just can't accept you're only immune to night actions without a secondary role action

Oh and would anyone like to say if they've seen The Holy Grail or Koh-i-Noor lying around?
I submitted both these items and nobody has died with them, I'd love to know what they do and if they've been used up yet or not.

Ok so from the OC I had going with Darth, he visited Snake (Megaman.EXE) last night, which means Snake idled (since he's either Mafia or Insanifier)
I...don’t follow. Could you explain this?
VOTE: MegaPod

I just can't accept you're only immune to night actions without a secondary role action
Well, I am. shrug
Oh and would anyone like to say if they've seen The Holy Grail or Koh-i-Noor lying around?
I submitted both these items and nobody has died with them, I'd love to know what they do and if they've been used up yet or not.
Nope

I...don’t follow. Could you explain this?
Sorry I hadn't read his role description properly and was still under the impression he was a Watcher

I'm suspicious of Snake for not saying a thing since well 48 hours, is he AFK or lurking? You are on Town now right @Officer Snake? You said you were amnesiac after all and Insanifier was Town...
You're hurting town more not saying anything and I'm inclined to vote for you for it.

Can you post your role description @MegaPod
We're all friends now aren't we?
You too @Max1996

Certainly.

The Black Swordsman, Guts has certainly had a very difficult life. Born into the world by a woman as she was being lynched, he was left to die under the gallows. A group of mercenaries saves him, but his adopted mother dies a few years later due to plague as he watches. The mercenary leader. Gambino, teaches Guts the art of swordsmanship, but sells him for a night to a man named Donovan, who rapes him. As a result of this encounter, Guts develops haphnephobia, with only the touch of Casca, his girlfriend, being able to soothe him. Eventually, Guts is forced to kill Gambino, the closest man he ever had to being his father, and is enlisted to join the Band of the Falcon, led by Griffith. During a feast called the Eclipse, most of the Falcons are killed and Guts is forced to watch as his former comrade, Griffith, rapes Casca. Guts severs his own arm and has his right eye gouged in the process of being restrained.
One thing that characterizes Guts above all else is his resilience and persistence. He never gives up, despite overwhelming odds, and is a staunch disbeliever in the ideas of destiny and causality, believing himself to be in command of his own fate.
You have survived many perilous trials throughout the years, meaning you are very difficult to kill. However, in your bid to survive, you have severed your own arm and lost your vision. As such, you are 3x Deathproof. Three attempts to kill you will fail, however, each time you nearly die, you will lose a power. After your first death, you will no longer be able to cast votes. After your second death, you will no longer be able to post in the game thread during night phases. Once you have died for a third time, you will only be able to communicate via PMs and will no longer be able to post in the game thread at all.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by jdthebud.

Per the thread rules
Ah...

UNVOTE: MegaPod
VOTE: Officer Snake

I can only but think the Amnesiac could pick from both roles that died on the first night, either that or someone is compelled to whack people with the Koh-i-Noor

Back
Top Bottom