• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Night 5: Burned to Ashes
PlayerVotesVoting
MegaPod3DekuNut, AussieEevee, ZinnLav
ZinnLav1MegaPod
OfficerSnake1Max1996

The spiky-haired boy puffed out his chest dramatically. He tried to seem unimpressed by the people around him, though it was clear that under his false bravado he was terrified.
"You can't kill me! That would be uncool! Yeah, only losers kill defenseless kids!"
The others looked at him flatly. To survive this long, he was likely far from defenseless. And besides, who else could it be?

Dear MegaPod, you are Gary Oak from the Pokemon Anime.
Gary_badges.png

a smug sign said:
Gary was here! Ash is a loser!
source
The grandson of the famous Pokemon Professor, Samuel Oak, Gary would eventually become a Pokemon researcher in his own right, but nobody cares about that. Everyone loves to remember Gary as the antagonist and arrogant rival of Ash Ketchum that he was during the first season of the anime.
Always several steps ahead of Ashy-boy, Gary started out his journey with a Squirtle, a squad of cheerleaders, and a red convertible car with a chauffeur. Though he only needed eight badges to compete in the Indigo League, Gary earned ten badges, just because he is better than everyone else. Gary delights in tormenting his rival, Ash, by constantly reminding him just how far ahead he is. Headstrong and confident to a fault, Gary's strategy in raising Pokemon is to capture as many Pokemon as possible and use the strongest.
Because you are just simply better than everyone else, they can't touch you. As such, you are the Ascetic. During the night, you cannot be targeted by any non-killing actions, though there is something fishy about this ability.
This character was submitted by Klavier Gavin.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.

You have been given a Sharkhead Attachable Laser Beam Cannon!
f2eb_shark_w_frickin_laser_pointer_water.jpg

Doctor Evil (no said:
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!
...You can’t use it in this state, though.
This item was submitted by Zexy.

It is now night five. You have 24 hours.

Day six: Silent Night

All was quiet. The blue-haired man sighed contentedly, happy to have a full night of sleep for once. It was axeolutely wonderful. The yellow-wearing men were off the ball for once, but they didn’t get kicked out for it. The robot wasn’t mega tired, but he still enjoyed the peace. In another room, a young woman was deeply submerged in her dreams. Nobody went berserk, and nobody had the guts to kill anyone. It was wonderful.

It is now day 6. You have 48 hours.

...And that's kill attempt 1. RIP my votes.

AussieEeveeToday at 03:18
.... OMG
I just realised
I operated under the assumption that if Max was telling the truth, Mafia would have to use four shots to remove him... But they don't, as Max is effectively eliminated

Sorry Max.

Don’t I get a say in this?!
Never.

Vote: Officer Snake

Well played, sir... But it's over.

UNVOTE: Magnificent Entertainer
VOTE: Officer Snake

If you are indeed Town, then I'm sorry.

But if Snake is Town then:
Deku = Doctor
Zinn = PGO
Max = Deathproof
AE = That vote thing (may actually have turned and is conning us)

And if it's not AE then it's ME

Deku, and myself can survive infinitely with our roles

AussieEeveeToday at 03:18
.... OMG
I just realised
I operated under the assumption that if Max was telling the truth, Mafia would have to use four shots to remove him... But they don't, as Max is effectively eliminated
I'm not dead yet. Though losing my ability to vote is a big blow...

Back
Top Bottom