• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

So if Snake is telling the truth if we lynch Eli we're just going to repeat the "you have to pick two people" vote thing or nothing happens and he just switches alignment to whatever that role is (because the ability only works on the first day?)
Honestly I think a no lynch is preferable so that Snake would get a useful role since it's unlikely Mafia will die at night

Now, if I were to put a vote on Elieson I'd create a deadlock, causing there to be no lynch. There may be potential benefits for a no lynch in this situation, but for now I'm not seeing them and I think we'd probably not appreciate the lack of momentum a no lynch can cause for town on D1, so a lynch might be preferable for the flip and the resulting information/leads, even if we're forced in such a narrow pool of lynch options.

Regardless, if anyone has a good reason why a no lynch might be beneficial right now, speak up as I now have the power to make that come about.
You vote elie, Officer votes elie and we have majority. Dont wait for the other to vote. I do want more details on Snake's role to see what would happen.

If that pm is real Ereshkigal then I am so jealous of your role.

@Officer Snake where you at? Are you planning on voting for Elieson or not?

I'm actually up for a no lynch today so we can get more potential info.

Night 1: Stalemate
PlayerVotesVoting
Elieson6MegaPod, DarthWolf, Contrainer, Lone_Garurumon, TheCapsFan, Officer Snake
Officer Snake6Max1996, Elieson, jdthebud, Rainbow Cloud, Ereshkigal, Klavier Gavin
(Please note that max's unvote did not appear until 7:01, rendering it void)

The castle was silent. A fight had broken out earlier, but had thankfully been resolved without bloodshed.

For now.

It is now night one. This phase will last 24 hours.

Last edited:
That last minute vote of max is interesting, personally think he made the right decision. If Elie flips scum that is especially good. Also megaman.exe, I 100% believe this as I am certain Max submitted that

That last minute vote of max is interesting, personally think he made the right decision. If Elie flips scum that is especially good. Also megaman.exe, I 100% believe this as I am certain Max submitted that
I guess my unvote made it that obvious, huh? Just decided to also claim my character, while I'm at it: Guts from Berserk.

Btw since some of you have claimed character. I have a special power that works with other people if their character and/or power is related to one of 4 elements (water earth fire air). If you are one of those people please message me.

Back
Top Bottom