• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

We could simply ask the hosts directly if they can still do false role PMs or if it was pure flavour text?
I mean if they truly were part of the Mafia then the Mafia can no longer make night kills.

This feels like a mechanics question to me.
@Doctor Floptopus @Magnificent Entertainer

Hopefully we can get this cleared up.
Dead people can’t use their roles.

I feel that clears it all up? Unless someone has already gotten a fake role PM, surely it's safe to all share our roles to quickly weed everyone out

AussieEevee subs in for Rainbow Cloud
Keep in mind that just because the hosts can't provide fake role PMs, doesn't mean that the scum team can't make their own. Also, they may have already gotten them and just haven't used them yet.

I'm still not convinced that Elieson is scum. Most of my skeptism yesterday stemmed from paranoia.

Keep in mind that just because the hosts can't provide fake role PMs, doesn't mean that the scum team can't make their own. Also, they may have already gotten them and just haven't used them yet.

I'm still not convinced that Elieson is scum. Most of my skeptism yesterday stemmed from paranoia.
Skook, who we now know to be town, also brought up the fact that Elie originally was averse to lynching an inactive player and then picked the most inactive person in the game to duel with.

Won't say my role, but the character is Mega Lucario.

I know, I'm on phone.
And good submission, Darth.

Still not 100% sure who to vote.

Vote: Ereshkigal for now. Not including the alignment in the Role PM screenshot is suspicious.

Note that I subbed in for MCH. Expect this with Zinn and AussieEevee.

Last edited:
I was saving this until I either ran out of ideas for video game protagonists to fake, or if Elieson proved to be Mafia since Elieson knows what my role is (but doesn't know the exact details). Plus, I kinda liked the idea of being post-restricted so I didn't accidentally screw over Town with my usual antics.

But, I didn't expect someone who is actually post restricted to show up in-game. Rather than create unnecessary drama over who is telling the truth and to lessen my risk of dying, I'm coming clean... and I'm also going to explain why I now suspect Contrainer is Mafia.

First, this is my fake role PM in its entirety:

And this is the real one:

The reason I didn't just cut out the role part? It would have given it away as fake as soon as MegaPod looked at it and realized it wasn't what they submitted. MegaPod can confirm the Mr. Bean one is the real submission.

I requested the fake PM during Night Zero, before I even confirmed in-game.

Incidentally, Elieson already knew I was the cop since Day 1, since I was in OC with him and told him (without breaking the post restriction to make it more believable, in case anyone could spy on PMs).

Now, Contrainer could have easily noticed the same thing I did: The fake role PM and the real role PM both have the same person credited for submitting it. As such, the real reason why Contrainer didn't post their role could be not because they are wanting to keep it hidden, but because they're Mafia and they needed to post the first portion of their real role PM to fake a Town alignment.

Now, at Elieson's direction, I investigated Max1996 last night. It popped my Death Cop role and said Max hadn't killed anyone. I was pretty certain Max wasn't Mafia before that, but I couldn't exactly say such without breaking role. Elieson was trying to set up Max as a town leader.

The first day was a Call of Duty protagonist, by the way; thus the misused military lingo and constant references to Overlord.

Also, there's a Morton's Fork in play at this point: If you guys are right and Elieson is Mafia, the Mafia have already known about the Town Cop this entire time and were intentionally misdirecting me to test my ability to get results for them. If not, then we're mislynching Town and we've been helping Mafia this entire time by suspecting the power players and people with good roles of being scum rather than hunting the actual scum. Either way, Mafia benefited from yesterday and today

I also don't think my coming forward really changed any planned Mafia actions, since I just sat here and watched the foundation of my lynching being laid. So, yeah, I suspect that if I didn't come forward, I was guaranteed to die.

Also, I would like to thank the town doctor for agreeing to cover me on this insane gamble, even as much of a headache as I know failing to talk me out of it was. Stay hidden, my brother in arms!

And I forgot this part:

Vote: Contrainer

Yes, I submitted Bean. Now allow me to bring up a few points:

-cutting the middle out of a real role PM is also exactly as possible as posting a full fake one, and Contrainer led by specifically name/submitter claiming, so this doesn’t prove a lot about either of you.

-note that Max could simply be a Mafioso who didn’t perform the kill just as easily as any Townie who didn’t use a killing action.

-peeling back these layers, I would say your vote looks like mostly a clapback for getting voted on. But would you really go through the trouble of faking two PMs, one with the wrong character, as Mafia? That’s...kind of WIFOM to think about, so I’ll just keep my vote where it is for now.

-I wouldn’t have blindly claimed to Elieson in the first place. In fact, I didn’t. :p And I would have at least waited to publicly out your true role until an instance in which Elieson flipped Mafia (which with any luck will happen at phase end). Oh well.

Clearly he's a real villain. He clearly knows his disguises, and I'm willing to bet he's caught a good guy before, like, a real superhero.
Now look at this net, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw
Go!

Note that I subbed in for MCH. Expect this with Zinn and AussieEevee.
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound

-I wouldn’t have blindly claimed to Elieson in the first place. In fact, I didn’t. :p And I would have at least waited to publicly out your true role until an instance in which Elieson flipped Mafia (which with any luck will happen at phase end). Oh well.

I didn't want to repeat the same actions I took when I was Godfather.

I come across as scummy no matter what I do, so I kinda don't care :p

Back
Top Bottom