• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

You can see in my previous screenshot that MCH liked the Role PM. How would you fake that?
As for not showing my role, the point of that was to NOT GET NIGHTKILLED.
As for Eresh's Role PM, I'm a little less suspicious of it, but not enough to change my vote.

You can see in my previous screenshot that MCH liked the Role PM. How would you fake that?

You don't. MCH just had to like the fake role PM.

You do realize you just gave the Mafia every reason to be suspicious of you and nightkill you as a preventative measure, right? I mean, if I were Mafia, you would definitely be at the top of my target list right now.

As for Eresh's Role PM, I'm a little less suspicious of it, but not enough to change my vote.
You said you didn't want to get nightkilled and thus revealed only the character, but that just seems all the more suspicous because by doing so you are practically announcing that you have a super important role that you can't say. Why would you want to attract attention if you didn't want to get nightkilled?

VOTE: Contrainer

You're just acting way too suspect, there's no point in sharing your character and not your role, at best we can vaguely guess what Lucario would do as a role.

Nah. If I were running the Mafia, I would have shot Darth on Night 1, vote for Elieson both days so far, and kept up pretending to be post restricted. Counterclaims work very well in the Mafia's favor if leveraged right, since they create confusion and distrust. I also would likely have my Mafia buddies counterclaiming each other, creating the illusion that one of them is Town.

From that point on, it would just be a game of keeping the town paranoid and confused, creating an atmosphere where I can eliminate the Town without losing a single Mafia member.

Or maybe Mega, Eresh, or AussieEevee, I don't know.

Honestly anything is possible right now. But I gotta say, knowing what I do about MCH, I think it's very unlikely that he would "fake like" in any sort of way, that role pm.
Ugh, let's try something else.
Now watch and learn, here's the deal.
He'll slip and slide on this banana peel!

Unvote: Elieson
Vote: Elieson

VOTE: Contrainer
Shh
No, don't touch that!
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a sound

I'm back... Darn forum sght down.

Funny how Eresh changed claim. I have 2 questions though.
1 @MegaPod why didn't you comment on the fake role.
2 @Ereshkigal why change now?

I don't see anything wrong with how contrainer revealed their role, funny though how mch and me got each other's role.

Oh god AussieEevee... Are you... Number 1?

Back
Top Bottom