• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

U da MVP Zinn
In that case, we're one away from maj. Idk what your guys thoughts are on it. Generally its frowned upon where I come from, but it could be very different here. No matter what you guys think of it though, that's important to mention before anyone else votes.

Mid Day 3 Votecount
Last edited:
Seeing as I'm fucked, I'll leave some last words before I go out.

There are several possibilities here.

1. Darth is watcher/tracker/whichever-one-sees-who-visited-the-target, and saw Klavier and I. I didn't kill Eresh, so it's probably Klavier. It's a possible scenario.
  2. Darth is lying scum. Or maybe not lying, but still scum. This is also possible. I think he's bullshitting the post-restriction anyway, something just feels off with that. I think this could actually be the most likely scenario.

Especially since it makes little sense for someone like King K. Rool to be allied with Town.
Thankfully I didn't trust Caps early on and was wagering he'd use it.

I don't fault you for thinking I'm suspicious. I've played a shitty game and I'm kind of rusty. It didn't help that Skook voted me for some random reason that didn't make any sense Day 1. Plus, I don't normally play this shady overall. But still, assuming suspicion based on the character? Open your eyes. Become enlightened, like this cat. This is Chaos Mafia. Anything is possible. If you're town, don't make this same mistake again.

I don't think you're scum just yet based on your connections to Ereshkigal. But I do think it is odd that he accidentally posts OC with you inthread and then he dies the next day.

Okay here goes. I actually believe Caps here. Why? Well, it’s simple. I am also a Town Insanifier.

The fact that Sultan was Drunk, leads me to believe that each of Caps, me and Sultan all have hidden modifiers.

For what it’s worth, I used my action on Darth last night.

If there are multiple insanerizers, that would explain why my action didn't work last night.
ughhhhhhh
Unvote: CapsFan
I guess?
@TheCapsFan can you send us a screenshot of the message you sent the mods when you requested that they confirm your Role PM?

@TheCapsFan can you send us a screenshot of the message you sent the mods when you requested that they confirm your Role PM?
I suppose I can. That's not breaking the night actions rule:

... i mean i guess that one was kinda easy lol
The wording doesn't tell us much unfortunately but it was worth a shor

Back
Top Bottom