• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

BOO!
Btw what was Officer Snake?
I was ascetic.

I was right that Deku was one of the last two scum, but I thought he would be scum if Zinn was scum due to how close they where working with each other.

I think many people (including myself) where far too trusting after Elie shared his role PM. It was a very enjoyable game, and credit to the mafia for a deserved victory.

Think about it. Falsifying a screencap of a Role PM to say you are Town-aligned would require a screencap of a Role PM of an actual Town-aligned person. Unless one was shared to Elieson via OC, he couldn't have gotten one, as there have been no flips before his screencap post. I will admit I didn't consider host falsification, but it's still more likely than not Elieson is Town.
...And sure enough, that very thing happened. Thanks, Zinn! :p

Night 1:
Contrainer investigated Darth: Town
Eresh investigated Max: Rolled death cop, Max killed nobody.
Deku protected Elieson
Darth watched Max: visited by eresh
Lone attempted to shoot Elieson and failed
Sultan was drunkenly redirected to Zinn, and so died.
AussieEevee staser protected Darth.
Mafia tried to kill Darth, so Hosts died.

Zinn killed Sultan.
AE killed the hosts.

Night 2:
Snake attempted to staser protect megapod but failed
Caps insanified Eresh
Contrainer tried to investigate Zinn, died
Eresh targeted Darth, would have received flipped result but died
Deku attempted to protect contrainer but doc only works against active roles
Darth watched eresh: Klavier and caps visited
JD sanified Darth (no effect)
Lone tried to kill zinn, died as a result

Zinn killed lone and Contrainer
Mafia killed Eresh (klavier did the killing)

Night 3:
Snake insanified Klavier: since klavier carried out the Mafia kill, this became a doc protection.
Deku attempted to protect jd
jd targetted zinn, died
Darth watched Megapod, which failed.

Zinn killed jd
Mafia "killed" (protected) Darth (klavier)

Night 4:
Darth watched snake: nobody visited
Deku protected AE

Mafia killed Darth

Night 5:
Deku protected himself

Mafia attempted to kill max: he lost his vote

The host role had to be lynched for town victory. Had all 3 other mafia died first, the mafia target would have been chosen by RNG.

Likewise, trying to idle a second night or failing to submit a target (except n1, where we cut some slack) would have resulted in a target being chosen by RNG.

For the host kill, idle penalty and drunk insanifier, both ME and Flop would be included within the RNG as potential targets.

Watcher and doctor would not have died from targeting the same player - only from targeting each other.

Had Rainbow Cloud chosen Collection Brax, this would have been the role:
You have chosen Irving Braxiatel of the Braxiatel Collection, from the Bernice Summerfield audios. Collection Braxiatel is the more dangerous of the two. He will lie, cheat and kill his way to his own ends. Even his own friends are not safe, as he is as likely to mind-wipe, betray or otherwise manipulate them as he is anyone else.
You have a couple of abilities to help you survive:
Time Ring - Twice in the game you may PM the hosts with "Retreat to the Braxiatel Collection" to Commute away from the thread at night. If you do this, nobody will be able to target you with any abilities or items, but you may not communicate with others in any fashion during that night.
Staser gun - you have a Staser gun with which you can shoot players on even nights. The staser has two settings: Lethal and Stun. Lethal will kill a player, whereas stun will simply silence them for 48 hours. You may not use both settings at once. However, beware! Stasers are loud and if you kill a player with one the thread will be notified that "[player x] was shot dead with a staser gun". The staser does not count as an item and item rules do not apply to it.

-Elieson's submission was Chaos from Shining Force 1. This was booted out in favour of Irving Braxiatel.

I figured if Snake was town, AE was Mafia
By that point, There was really no other choice :p

I feel like I should win an award for this...
Town Player That Killed The Most Town: ZinnLav - Chaos Mafia IV 2019

Haha. One of Mafia's most powerful strategies is "Do nothing. Let town destroy itself"... and that's pretty much how I operated :p

does a weird bow despite wearing massive armour

Good game, that was fun... Stressful.... Especially when I thought the cards were stacked against us.

Also, here's the full details of Katniss's role:

HourBook DescriptionEffect
12Lightningtransforms a random player into lightningrod
1blood raindouble lynch
2Toxic fogpoisons someone random (will die next night)
3monkeysFlips everybody's actions
4jabberjaysno pms that night
5unknownsafe
6the beastKatniss loses
7unknownBPV +1
8unknownsafe
9unknownsafe
10tsunamiKatniss wins
11insectsCouncil lynch (24 hours to vote for 3 players, those 3 have 24 hours to decide the lynch)

Deku attempted to protect contrainer but doc only works against active roles
Wait what?
Mafia "killed" (protected) Darth (klavier)
Mafia killed Darth
XD I'm honoured for being the kill target 3x. See Max, even I was 3x Deathproof :p
Watcher and doctor would not have died from targeting the same player - only from targeting each other.
I was wondering that, good to know. @DekuNut did you ever perform the kill?
AussieEevee staser protected Darth.
Also can someone explain this, the role doesnt make it clear.

-Elieson's submission was Chaos from Shining Force 1. This was booted out in favour of Irving Braxiatel.
Not even my spaghetti actions?

Wait what?
Doc didn't protect against Zinn.

Also can someone explain this, the role doesnt make it clear.
Staser Protection - Each night you may protect a player, armed with your staser gun. You will kill any player who tries to kill your target that night. If you successfully protect a player, you will receive one bulletproof vest that will protect you from one kill attempt. However, beware! Stasers are loud and if you kill a player with one the thread will be notified that "[player x] was shot dead with a staser gun".

Not even my spaghetti actions?
Going straight into the quote book, my friend.

Doc didn't protect against Zinn.
I meant, why can it only protect active roles?
Staser Protection - Each night you may protect a player, armed with your staser gun. You will kill any player who tries to kill your target that night. If you successfully protect a player, you will receive one bulletproof vest that will protect you from one kill attempt. However, beware! Stasers are loud and if you kill a player with one the thread will be notified that "[player x] was shot dead with a staser gun".
So... how did the hosts die?

I never performed the kill. Only night actions I used were throwing the pizza and my doctor ability (which was useless since I knew exactly who the mafia were gonna target). I had people to do the dirty work for me :p
That said I was able to tell my scumbuds if they wanted to kill whoever you were targeting. If you hadn't been given the earbuds and I learned who you were targeting, we would've sent Klavier elsewhere that night.

Back
Top Bottom