• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Your classroom corruption has forced my hand, ME. I have no choice but to correct my own grade.

EDB90350-A720-47C8-A528-1BE9B2E01429.jpeg

Am I here to shamelessly advertise that Deku’s game needs just four more players for Shadows of Valentia mafia? Well of course not! I would never come all this way to another site to beg and plead and threaten until all the spots are filled! I came here to play whatever this game is with all my favorite bulba people and that’s just what I will do!

Only four spots left btw, get em while they’re hot. ;)
Well, Zelda Dungeon Mafia is dying, so I'm here.
lemme in
I prefer the term “recession”.

Am I here to shamelessly advertise that Deku’s game needs just four more players for Shadows of Valentia mafia? Well of course not! I would never come all this way to another site to beg and plead and threaten until all the spots are filled! I came here to play whatever this game is with all my favorite bulba people and that’s just what I will do!

Only four spots left btw, get em while they’re hot. ;)

I prefer the term “recession”.
Please note, I didn't actually ask him to do this

Back
Top Bottom