• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Day One Restart!
Also, was OS the highest votes? Why did you pick him elie?

Because he's the only person who's done absolutely nothing so far. This will either:

Light a fire under his feet to encourage some play
Get some well-needed pressure
Result in nothing exciting happening and at least we don't get forced into lynching someone that is contributing and has a role worth keeping around

also for clarity, i selected Snake; the rando did not rando him.

But the fact that he's openly telling us and proved it just now gives him more Town points.
Not for me. Elieson is easily capable of doing this as mafia, and if his role makes it happen automatically, then hiding it is stupid no matter what his alignment is. And that part hasn't been confirmed either.
Oh obligatory

##Vote: Officer Snake

Since like, yea.

Worse comes to worse, the rules state that if a tie happens, no lynch occurs. We can always force a tie and NL. If one of us dies in a tie then we know someone is hiding a vote modifier. I do know of one already.
Well I hope we get Officer Snake to respond with something.

I'd rather wait to hear a defence before voting, still got 48 hours, there's no hurry yet.
Even if Eli is town, what if Snake is too and has just been AFK.
I'd rather have a useful role than Eli's whose will be useless from now on

I agree with jd that the Gladiator part of Elie's claim is confirmed but it doesn't confirm his alignment. Out of the lynch options we have right now I'd rather lynch Officer Snake than Elie if we going to lynch someone for info. Snake needs to put forward the argument for No Lynch.

Vote: Officer Snake

I'd rather wait to hear a defence before voting, still got 48 hours, there's no hurry yet.
Even if Eli is town, what if Snake is too and has just been AFK.
Kind of seems like your sitting on the fence a bit, you can take your vote off later.
Even if Elie's role isn't much use after this, I'd rather keep him around for the time being as he could still make good future contributions to the game, Snake isn't offering anything for the time being.

That's fair,

BUT

Scum also runs the risk of leaving me alone and given that this game has items, it's entirely possible that with this game being as bastard as it may be, that I'm subject to quirky changes or other things. I've already considered the possibility of being the target of roles that convert powers from one thing to another, and in the case of say, a Cop, I wouldn't want a Cop to receive a 1x Doc item and then be forced to choose what to do. I'm free from the shackles of fate to do what I please and that is a sort-of sigh of relief. At that point, the game needs to consider what to do with me~

Still thinkin that Max would be a good townleader slot, with his roleclaim being a garbage pile of trouble for scum to have to deal with, but since he isn't really gunning for the position, I feel like either he may not be too confident in taking the flagship job, or might be ITP and feels hesitant to become a responsibility figure.

Snake needs to put forward the argument for No Lynch.

Honestly, I want this, because it would only happen if Snake gives us a damn good reason to not lynch him, and if it's valid, then it turns my negative utility into a nuisance rather than a hinderance.

General Town!Negative Utility Rant:

Know what would make this game more fun? Silencers. Town silencers. Two of em. Sighhhhhhhhhhh

Well, this changes things. I’m not sure whether or not Elieson can be trusted, as this doesn’t necessarily make him Town as has been said. I don’t know why Elieson would choose to force the lynch between himself and an inactive over, well, me I guess. Possibly a time-wasting tactic? I’m not 100% confident on this, though, but I may as well drop a vote on Elieson in case more people decide to switch to him for tying or lynching purposes.

Vote: Elieson

JD already stole my thunder, but this feels like a humongous backpedal. I may just have to err on the side of caution but I really don't like how you're just handwaving words that you actually said, as not meaning what they actually mean. I hold your intelligence to a fairly high level of respect and wouldn't assume that you would mis-use the word 'Incriminate'.

I’m quite flattered, but this wouldn’t be my first dumb mistake and it won’t be my last.

Honestly, the free passes on the Miller claim are starting to make me wonder if the Miller claim is even legit. It's like, too, appropriate for this kind of game. Early onset paranoia perhaps, but my gut is telling me that it's bogus. I'm not going to vote for it but I'm probably going to try to find a way to do something about it.

I wouldn’t put it past the hosts to include a Mafia Miller either, but once it’s RNG’d to either alignment that’s where it stays. So I’d say treat the Miller exactly as likely to be Town or Mafia as any other role.

But the fact that he's openly telling us and proved it just now gives him more Town points.
That doesn't mean anything still. What if mafia claims their role and then shows it, does that make them town? No, no it doesn't. It just proves they were honest in what was probably a forced power.
Because he's the only person who's done absolutely nothing so far. This will either:

Light a fire under his feet to encourage some play
Get some well-needed pressure
Result in nothing exciting happening and at least we don't get forced into lynching someone that is contributing and has a role worth keeping around

also for clarity, i selected Snake; the rando did not rando him.
Really? You're choosing the inactive of all people?! I expected better from you. An inactive lynch is getting us nowhere, no info and no chance to remove a direct threat. This by itself makes it an easy vote for me.
Vote: Elieson
And before someone comments on my vote with "but elieson is actively contributing to the game and helping it out, Snake doesn't"
Yes he is active but that is also a dangerous thing if he is mafia. He is not helping us in that case and is also actively issuing mafia commands. Both players have basically the same chance of being scum so I'd rather risk it on someone that can be a threat and of which we know wont have a useful power remaining of they die.
Not for me. Elieson is easily capable of doing this as mafia, and if his role makes it happen automatically, then hiding it is stupid no matter what his alignment is. And that part hasn't been confirmed either.

Well I hope we get Officer Snake to respond with something.

You're saying you dont instantly see elie as town and then vote Snake. This is missing an explanation on why you do this. Looks kind of like you're just absuing the opportunity.
Still thinkin that Max would be a good townleader slot, with his roleclaim being a garbage pile of trouble for scum to have to deal with, but since he isn't really gunning for the position, I feel like either he may not be too confident in taking the flagship job, or might be ITP and feels hesitant to become a responsibility figure.
Both? Max probably wouldnt be confident enough or care enough for that matter from what I've seen recently of him.

Back
Top Bottom