• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

I didn't want baggage from either wagon so I could investigate them when one played flipped
I don't like the sound of this. Not wanting to be associated with either wagon has a rather scummy ring to it.

I didn't feel my vote was needed at the time, and I didn't want baggage from either wagon so I could investigate them when one played flipped. If I was around when Snake voted Elieson though, I definitely would have voted him.
Votes are always needed, this is exactly why, look at the result we got. So you're saying you didn't want to get involved in case it flipped against your favour, which you would know as scum.

Votes are always needed, this is exactly why, look at the result we got. So you're saying you didn't want to get involved in case it flipped against your favour, which you would know as scum.

Nah, it was more due to the factor that at least one of the wagons definitely had scum on it, and I considered it best to wait on the sidelines and only vote if necessary so I could approach both wagons with a neutral perspective come D2.

Nah, it was more due to the factor that at least one of the wagons definitely had scum on it, and I considered it best to wait on the sidelines and only vote if necessary so I could approach both wagons with a neutral perspective come D2.

But the chance of both wagons having at least one scum on it is statistically very high (it's about 54%). So why would you use that reasoning to abstain?

Literally, the outcome I had expected to happen, given my dumbass role. APologies for being gone; giving up Caffeine this month for my health, resulted in me falling asleep wayyyyyyy more easily over the past two days than I thought ever possible.

(I checked with a MoD before posting this)

Speaking of, here is this. I'd like to thank Snake for this beautiful role.

I'll post more later; I'm at work now and can play catchup. Honestly, I haven't done more than skim the last two pages since my last post.

err [My Role]

So for all the people who still don't understand my role, IT ONLY HAPPENS ONE TIME, AND I AM A FUNCTIONAL VANILLA RIGHT NOW.
The way you explained it was that you didn't have a choice, but you did have a choice. Why did you use it on Day 1???

Back
Top Bottom