• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Well, if Eevee isn’t scum, Darth can tell us who to lynch next.

Unvote: Elieson
Vote: AussieEevee

AE subs in for RC, he didnt use his restriction here
Vote: AussieEevee
Stop hiding and explain yourself
Do note that it could be a post restriction imposed on D2 for some reason...maybe someone’s action? Just a thought.
Unvote: ...Who did I vote for earlier?
Aw, Max doesn’t remember me

F%^&.

Okay, if those responses to my post are any indication, we're possibly barking up the wrong tree with this scum hunt.

And I submitted a character who is a perfect choice for a serial killer.

It's likely AE is the SK at this point. So it's quite possible that if we kill the SK, we win the game.

If AE turns out to be the real doctor, I vote we lynch Darth next. Because at that point, he would have screwed over Town by costing us a valuable role.

Night 2: Oh, Brother.

PlayerVotesVoting
Elieson2Lone_Garurumon, TheCapsFan
Ereshkigal1Contrainer
AussieEevee3DarthWolf, DekuNut, Ereshkigal, MegaPod
DarthWolf1AussieEevee

A group of yellow-clad men stood at one end of the hall. Opposite them was a suave, sharply dressed man.

"You can't kill me," he argued, his voice like velvet, "everybody loves me."

The uniformed squad glared at him in silence. Unlike him, they didn't intend to talk their way out of the situation. They couldn't. Their English wasn't good enough. Instead, as a unit, they advanced menacingly on him. He took a shaky step back, but hit the wall. He tried to raise his weapon, but it was kicked out of his hand. He winced. One of the other men picked it up, and aimed it at the mustachioed gentleman.

Just as he was about to fire, a small woman ran into the room. Her long grey coat was singed, her short pink hair was a tangled mess, and she looked a little out of it.

"Stop!" she yelled, with a soft British voice. "Don't kill him! Honestly, you people. Doing everything so last minute. How is a woman supposed to make plans?" She turned to the lone man, who was staring at her in shock and relief. "I am still a woman, aren't I?"

The man opened his mouth to reply, but before he could do so, there was an ear-splitting zap. The man clutched at his chest, gasping in pain. His hands started to glow with golden light but, before it could intensify, another shot rang out. He collapsed to the floor, dead.

"No!" cried the woman, distraught. "Why would you do that? I had everything worked out, too! My brother, you-" And with that, she fled from the room.

Dear AussieEevee, you are Irving Braxiatel from the Doctor Who Extended Universe.
tumblr_n9ybjyjMhY1r4optjo1_r2_500.png

That oily toad said:
At last, my dastardly plotting and planning shall bear fruit! Muahahahahaha!
source
Irving Braxiatel, also known as Brax, is a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey. He is from the Prydonian house of Lungbarrow, and is The Doctor's brother. He appears as a main character in the Bernice Summerfield books and audios, as well as the Gallifrey audios. He is heavily implied to have a crush on Romana, and owns a highly illegal gallery of lost and forgotten art known as the Braxiatel Collection.
Many rumours surround Braxiatel. Is he one man, or two? How many laws of time has he broken? Whose side is he really on? Very few of these questions have answers, but the last can be answered definitively - his own. He has a certain degree of loyalty to his friends, and his own (albeit twisted) set of morals, but he will manipulate and betray almost anyone for his own sake.
As such a self-serving bastard, you are the Survivor. You win if you survive until endgame. You must choose between your two major timelines to determine your abilities:
Gallifrey or Collection?
You are allied with yourself and win if you are still alive when the game ends, regardless of whoever else wins.

You have chosen the Irving Braxiatel of the Gallifrey series. Gallifrey Braxiatel is the more trustworthy of the two. He is power-hungry and self-serving, yes, but not as much where his friends are concerned. To them, he can be kind, honest and even self-sacrificing on occasion.
You have a couple of abilities to help you survive:
Chancellor of Gallifrey - As such a high ranking member of the High Council, you start each phase with -1 vote.
Staser Protection - Each night you may protect a player, armed with your staser gun. You will kill any player who tries to kill your target that night. If you successfully protect a player, you will receive one bulletproof vest that will protect you from one kill attempt. However, beware! Stasers are loud and if you kill a player with one the thread will be notified that "[player x] was shot dead with a staser gun".

It is now night two. This phase will last 24 hours.

Last edited:
I feel that Aussie isn't faking as it seems to be a pretty silly slip if he did decide to fake a post restriction, although the possibility he had a post restriction applied to him shouldn't be ruled out.
I didn't get the midday bandwagon on @Contrainer it felt as though they were grasping at straws about his PM claim.

Back
Top Bottom