• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Technically, Flop, they did it to you, since you're writing the flavor for this update. :p
lucioano.jpg

I won’t discount the possibility of a non-indep, less...kill-y Doctor being around, so I think we oughtta turn our attention back to Elieson. His behavior still doesn’t add up. Caps looks a bit dubious to me as well, which makes me still consider the possibility that they’re scumbuds with jd. But one lynch at a time.

Do note that it could be a post restriction imposed on D2 for some reason...
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oh oh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, oh oh (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all
I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, Scaramouch will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, figaro, magnifico
I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Bismillah, no we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let me go
(Will not let you go) let me go (never, never let you go) let me go (never let me go)
Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me
So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh baby can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right outta here
Oh oh oh yeah, oh oh yeah
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Anyway the wind blows

If I'm reading that role PM right, why did AussieEevee fake a post restriction? Just claiming to be an indep survivor would have been easier and less likely to get them killed.

Ah. In effect, intentionally removing Darth from play in revenge for the whole murder thing. I can't say I blame AE for that.

Now, let's see what the night brings.

If I'm reading that role PM right, why did AussieEevee fake a post restriction? Just claiming to be an indep survivor would have been easier and less likely to get them killed.
Ah. In effect, intentionally removing Darth from play in revenge for the whole murder thing. I can't say I blame AE for that.

Now, let's see what the night brings.

C’mon Eresh, it’s obvious at this point there’s some other factor that’s post restricting people each phase. It got AE and now Darth. You can’t really believe Eevee caused either of them?

C’mon Eresh, it’s obvious at this point there’s some other factor that’s post restricting people each phase. It got AE and now Darth. You can’t really believe Eevee caused either of them?

It's probably an item that does the restriction. AE passed it to Darth during the day phase, but received it from someone else yesterday.

At this point if I were Mafia or the SK, I'd go ahead and kill Darth if he were town. With the item limiting his communication abilities, he's taken out of the fight for a bit and killing him would both eliminate the threat he poses and the item itself.

So if he lives until dawn and there is a death tonight, then he's likely the person we need to focus on come daybreak.

At this point if I were Mafia or the SK, I'd go ahead and kill Darth if he were town. With the item limiting his communication abilities, he's taken out of the fight for a bit and killing him would both eliminate the threat he poses and the item itself.

So if he lives until dawn and there is a death tonight, then he's likely the person we need to focus on come daybreak.
Wouldn't the mafia keep him alive then knowing we will all focus on him the next day phase?

Wouldn't the mafia keep him alive then knowing we will all focus on him the next day phase?

No. They need to eliminate the item he is holding to prevent it from affecting them, they need to counteract his investigative abilities as a player, and they need to set up a lynch on me. At this point, they need him dead.

And that's assuming there is a Mafia at this point. The way the mods reacted earlier to my suggestions otherwise leads me to believe there's a good chance there isn't and that what we're looking for isn't Mafia, but a serial killer.

Oh, and a serial killer needs Darth dead for the same reasons as the Mafia, and has less to worry about from the risk of pulling it off; they won't show up as scum to a cop check.

No worries, Zinn. I'll keep distracting them, you do your thing. Mafia will never look your way.

Back
Top Bottom