• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

giphy.gif

I’m also getting a little paranoid of the Miller claim in a Chaos game.
Claims in this game don't really matter, because it's Chaos.

I have a couple of things to ponder. Firsts, Darthwolf willingly killed off a doctor claim (MY doctor claim) in my first life, so I'm wondering if he's deliberately trying to get rid of townies... And he doesn't have to fake claim either, as watcher can be either or neutral in Chaos.

Second, Klavier Gavin made a public Miller claim, but in private to Elieson, he made a different claim.

Vote: Klavier Gavin

Looking at previous posts,
Can anyone say they submitted Mr Bean or Irving Braxiatel as characters?
The death messages don't say and I find that suspect

Just seeing if there might be something messing with them, if the hosts died and there have been no Mafia kills, it begs the question
Looking up Staser Fire returns results for Doctor Who, as far as we're aware there are no Doctor Who characters other than the Hosts & Irving, if Irving had protection against Stasers, it would go to follow that the other Doctor Who characters who actually had a kill role would kill using Staser Fire, in point The Hosts shot themselves either on purpose or were redirected to do so.
Unless there's a third one o
r I'm overthinking this....

EDIT: Yeah I was overthinking it, AE told me to recheck the role description and the Hosts died because they visited Rainbow Cloud on Night One

Last edited:
EDIT: Yeah I was overthinking it, AE told me to recheck the role description and the Hosts died because they visited Rainbow Cloud on Night One
Not quite.

Check my Life 1 flip. RC's role kills anyone that tries to kill the same person RC targeted... and there was a night 1 announcement of that going off.

role pm

Successful?

I do not know if I am allowed to go into RC's PMs to see who he targeted in N1.

Back
Top Bottom