• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Huh. Between Zinn killing everyone at night, Darth lynching everyone in the day, and me setting traps and manipulating people to die (including my own death as part of the plan), town was... Well, to be honest, the entire Mafia could have idled and won it.

Good game, Mafia.

Honestly, as of D1, you should have been able to ID two of the mafiosos.
  1. Klavier Gavin: claiming Miller, an exclusively Town role in a game where roles are assigned before alignment? No. Never.
  2. Apparently only jd noticed the fairly glaring error Elieson made when making his own fake role PM, but wow. Goes to show, engineers really are a cut above everyone else. :p

1. Klavier Gavin: claiming Miller, an exclusively Town role in a game where roles are assigned before alignment? No. Never.

Just because of this, I'm tempted to make a Mafia Miller.

I will say this, you can all probably pretty heavily see my hand in the creation of the setup for this game.
Triple Insanifiers with different modifiers is something I thought would be rather amusing, though an idea for a 4th Insanifer actually came to me at a later point. A passive Insanifier that gave whoever targeted them Insane results. Oh well.
I believe the idea for the hosts to be member of the mafia and required to be killed in order for town to win was also my idea, as was the idea of the pineapple pizza being an unconventional method for killing us off.

Now, I'm sure you're all wondering why a fish would allow a player to override Gary's role and target him with non-killing actions. The answer is quite simple. Gary is a tree, and everyone knows that a tree's single weakness is....a herring!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DopGxUAoAY

You mean an investigationproof mafioso?

Originally, yeah, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized it would be more fun if everyone in the Mafia game was Miller, including all of the Mafia.

2. Apparently only jd noticed the fairly glaring error Elieson made when making his own fake role PM, but wow. Goes to show, engineers really are a cut above everyone else. :p
Thanks, though I obviously didn't follow up on it...

By the way, did my role even do anything?

Congrats to the mafia team, well played.

Sorry I had to sub out so early in the game, I was kind of suspicious of Elie towards the end of day 1 which led me to change my initial plan of protecting him with the Staser Protection and choosing Darth instead. Felt really sorry for AE having to sub in with that post restriction during day 2, felt he was unlucky as the reasoning for his lynch wasn't very strong in my opinion.

Inactivity was a problem that killed the town in the later stages. I'm surprised no one looked at Gavin's posts after her flip; by looking at her targeting of Snake, you could easily deduce that he was town.

May I just say, that I totally called scum!Elie?

Also little bit annoyed that I died without even moving my clock forward a single hour, but I suppose that's just the way things go. Still a fun game to watch though. Also entertaining to be contacted by Zinn asking for claims after I died.

@Lone_Garurumon did you like this part of the D2 starting FT?
In another area of the fortress, a football team was relaxing after a hard day's work. Out of the blue, someone threw a bow at them. They were not impressed.
Especially after our conversation about how your submitted action was “shoot your bow at Elieson,” I thought it would be amusing.

@Lone_Garurumon did you like this part of the D2 starting FT?

Especially after our conversation about how your submitted action was “shoot your bow at Elieson,” I thought it would be amusing.
Hey, my logic was sound.
See, that's the genius of it all. People expect to have arrows shot at them from a bow. So firing the bow itself catches them off guard, allowing for a more effective murder. This also gets around doc protections and deathproof roles because they're too surprised to effectively defend.

Back
Top Bottom