• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

He must have accepted the lesson and taken the post restriction. For this reason, I'm still not convinced that the role PM we've seen is his real one. Because why would he take a post restriction and handicap himself like this unless he was scared of being roleblocked? And why would he be scared of getting roleblocked if he has no active role, as he's asking us to believe?

This theory makes no sense - if he can't be killed, accepting a post-restriction doesn't make a difference for him.

Also, I do have a gun, and I'm willing to shoot a consensus target. I did give the word to shoot Pod in the face, since I still don't believe his claims, but I have retracted it and am willing to turn it on somebody we're not lynching today (which seems to be either Pika or Space, or Pod if people are in agreement with my assessments just up above)

If Darth's Sniper was the real thing, I have doubts that yours would be. You might be shooting yourself in the face, or worse.

If Darth's Sniper was the real thing, I have doubts that yours would be. You might be shooting yourself in the face, or worse.
If Darth's sniper was the real thing and he had it since phase 1, then he would've had to pass it last phase, which means that I probably got his, meaning that if his sniper was legit, then mine probably is too, right?

If Darth's sniper was the real thing and he had it since phase 1, then he would've had to pass it last phase, which means that I probably got his, meaning that if his sniper was legit, then mine probably is too, right?
Unless it's designed to fail half the time or something. The item could have a hidden modifier like the badge.

It just hit me, I could have used the badge again but instead, I only passed it.

Oops...?

Unless it's designed to fail half the time or something. The item could have a hidden modifier like the badge.
It does say that I can choose to aim or shoot. So my guess is that it either has a simple chance to miss if fired without aiming, or it runs on Pumpkin rules and aiming gives a chance to miss a Town target and makes a scum target a guaranteed kill.
And to be fair the badge mechanic wasn't hidden, it said in the PM that it was "guaranteed Shane"

I've gotten all the information regarding who submitted a character.

All I'm missing are five role claims and three character claims.
Dio_Brando is the only one I don't have claimed, but he's the last one left so Officer Snake must have his character.
I've messaged everyone who's claims I need, once I get them I can post all my information publicly, lets hope I didn't catch you in a lie.

Hi.

Zinn has been doing a fantastic job flavor solving from what I can tell. I trust him and am willing to [VOTE]: Pika_pika_42, but am also willing to consider switching to Space depending on how this all plays out; we do have a slightly longer day, so that's good.

If there's any specific questions that people still want me to answer, please quote them and @ me in the thread.

Human brought this up a page or two ago, but why would Space and MegaPod's role PMs have different colors for the alignment? MP was blue, Space was just bolded like town even though it was saying allied with "Yourself." If either (or both) are fake screenshots, why would the independents differ like that? I mean, obviously one or both are totally lying because there's no way there are two survivors, regardless of their abilities attached to them, though MP's makes more sense when we've seen in the FT that nothing works on him to kill him.

Human brought this up a page or two ago, but why would Space and MegaPod's role PMs have different colors for the alignment? MP was blue, Space was just bolded like town even though it was saying allied with "Yourself." If either (or both) are fake screenshots, why would the independents differ like that? I mean, obviously one or both are totally lying because there's no way there are two survivors, regardless of their abilities attached to them, though MP's makes more sense when we've seen in the FT that nothing works on him to kill him.

Could be that when Space asked for her Role PM to be faked to Survivor they forgot to make it blue this time. @Space should have tried killing MegaPod N1 because his Survivor to ensure a Mafia would CC with hers, but she killed Rainbow Cloud instead.

I find it dumb that we are letting Space live when she will probably use the shot to kill Town. Why not lynch one player to remove one Nightkill @ZinnLav instead of risking two kills on Town?

I find it dumb that we are letting Space live when she will probably use the shot to kill Town. Why not lynch one player to remove one Nightkill @ZinnLav instead of risking two kills on Town?
Hmm, that's true. Pika's more likely to be actually mafia than SK. Are we thinking then that deflector is a total made-up ability? Because shooting Pika at night with a vig would work and lynch Space today so long as the shot will actually connect.

UNVOTE: Pika_pika42
VOTE: Space

I'd be happy with either a Space or a Pika lynch.
Pika's silence isn't helping him either.

I'd be happy with both, but I think I would be happier with a lynch on a player that will decrease a kill tomorrow. Are you okay with a likely SK killing another one of our own?? If Space killed a single Mafia I would be happy but all her kills were made for her benefit to not be caught.

slightly longer day, so that's good.
It's 3 hours shorter
Simple, this is Space's chance to prove themselves. If they fuck up, they die and lose. Pika has no salvation though. The fact that Pika is silent and Space plays open cards, presumably, also says something. I prefer to have the option to get a NK on mafia.

Simple, this is Space's chance to prove themselves. If they fuck up, they die and lose. Pika has no salvation though. The fact that Pika is silent and Space plays open cards, presumably, also says something. I prefer to have the option to get a NK on mafia.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Depending on what the final roles I don't know are we could work a perfect situation out. It'd clear Space as a Survivor and not a Serial Killer.

Back
Top Bottom