• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Hmm, that's true. Pika's more likely to be actually mafia than SK. Are we thinking then that deflector is a total made-up ability? Because shooting Pika at night with a vig would work and lynch Space today so long as the shot will actually connect.

UNVOTE: Pika_pika42
VOTE: Space
I'm not shooting Pika. I know that I'm bulletproof right now but I'm not shooting him to potentially get the shot flung back at me so someone can shoot me again and I die. Of course the power could be completely made up, but I'm not sure I want to take that chance with a murder power.

I'm personally fine with lynching either Space or Pika. There's merit to each one we try to kill first (lynching Space will theoretically mean one less kill, but Space is also much safer to shoot), but I'd personally be more preferred to lynch Pika and shoot Space for what I explained above.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Simple, this is Space's chance to prove themselves. If they fuck up, they die and lose. Pika has no salvation though. The fact that Pika is silent and Space plays open cards, presumably, also says something. I prefer to have the option to get a NK on mafia.

I get it, but I don't trust Space to be with us in the first place. Ultimately up to the voters, but if something terrible happens, just know the risks you've taken.

UNVOTE: Space
VOTE: Pika_pika42

I'm going to trust in the chance that getting all the roles and Zinn sorting them out might work here, and lynching scum is more than fine anyway. Plus, we could always pressure Space to shoot who we want if she wants to stay alive and keep up the pretense of being survivor (which makes little sense with 3x vig lol, but okay), like how I as SK went along with town's wishes for most of Periodic Table Mafia.

The problem I have with Space's claim is if I was a 3x vigilante survivor I would have shot MegaPod last night as a counter claim and instead Space shoots Cyanide. Reading the N2 flavor text it only shows the pink haired guy killing and where was the mafia attack? If someone protected a mafia kill then wouldn't that have showed in the flavor text last night?

The problem I have with Space's claim is if I was a 3x vigilante survivor I would have shot MegaPod last night as a counter claim and instead Space shoots Cyanide. Reading the N2 flavor text it only shows the pink haired guy killing and where was the mafia attack? If someone protected a mafia kill then wouldn't that have showed in the flavor text last night?

mafia kill is suspected to be from lightning, pika’s character

yeah i already brought up why space’s kill choices make her more suspect

lmao Human you never trust me.

I could used my last kill on whoever you guys want, but my kills are "suspect" so

mafia kill is suspected to be from lightning, pika’s character

yeah i already brought up why space’s kill choices make her more suspect

ZinnLav said Pika targeted MegaPod and mafia targeting MegaPod a claimed survivor makes no sense and it would have made more sense if mafia targeted town and that's why I'm suspecting Space to be mafia.

ZinnLav said Pika targeted MegaPod and mafia targeting MegaPod a claimed survivor makes no sense and it would have made more sense if mafia targeted town and that's why I'm suspecting Space to be mafia.

I claimed both kills and I was insistent on MegaPod's independent claim being weird because of the color. You can call me a hostile if you want (but that's wrong), but I am seriously not mafia.

They might've thought he was a Serial Killer and a very real threat to them.

If Space is really a Survivor with a Vig shot, she'll want to help Town by killing Mafia.
I say we lynch Pika, and if my information all adds up, and it should, we get Space to shoot Officer Snake, the one player who's character I don't know, but is most likely Dio, his character having been submitted by Dio_Brando.
I'm still kinda sceptical of Dawning's Even Night Granny claim as well, it'd be an easy claim to avoid getting the spotlight, just like Pika claiming Mirror so nobody would visit him.
We don't know how many Mafia there are, but I want to say 4. Pika, Officer Snake, Dawning & someone who might've slipped under my radar.

They might've thought he was a Serial Killer and a very real threat to them.

If Space is really a Survivor with a Vig shot, she'll want to help Town by killing Mafia.
I say we lynch Pika, and if my information all adds up, and it should, we get Space to shoot Officer Snake, the one player who's character I don't know, but is most likely Dio, his character having been submitted by Dio_Brando.
I'm still kinda sceptical of Dawning's Even Night Granny claim as well, it'd be an easy claim to avoid getting the spotlight, just like Pika claiming Mirror so nobody would visit him.
We don't know how many Mafia there are, but I want to say 4. Pika, Officer Snake, Dawning & someone who might've slipped under my radar.

Mafia killing a player who they think is an SK is a waste since mafia and town could have easily lynched MegaPod instead of mafia trying to kill him. Normally mafia would always try to get an SK lynched instead of killing it. Pika's silence is starting to get sus and I start to wonder if he is a roleblocker who roleblocked MegaPod.

I now have all claims other than @Officer Snake whose role and character are a mystery to me. I've been told a player tried to use an item and got a result that mentioned "but it was me, dio" and Dio_Brando submitted their character. But the flavour hasn't mentioned them. Just like it hasn't mentioned a few other players so far.

I am confident in a killing order of: Pika, Snake, Dawning

Space if you could submit the kill on Snake during the night, that'd be helpful

However, before he could arrive at his destination, the yellow tentacled creature bumped into something invisible. Before he could get his bearings, a scary looking individual with pink hair walked out of a nearby doorway, and blocked his path.
Does anyone want to take the claim for the invisible thing mentioned in the D2 flavour? It's something I haven't figured out yet, doesn't match any characters as far as I can tell. Maybe it was an item?
Maybe the post restriction was never enforced on the player getting targeted by RC was because she got role blocked by this invisible thing and not simply because she died?

I now have every claim.

Snake was honest with me, and might be less likely to be Mafia now, perhaps Dawning would be a preferable target over Snake now.

It's ok if y'all want to lynch me, I'm not feeling well and I won't be able to give much to the game. Also, I don't have any defense, so it'd be great if y'all don't ping me.

It's okay Lightning. I know you have terrible self-esteem which would make you want to enact a plot to make yourself and your siblings get absorbed to make a supreme AI being so it's okay to admit where to cut your losses short. Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom