• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I’m not a fan of ultra bastard, balanced or broken.

I like my bastard games like my spicy level. Mild to medium.

On a side note, was your game unbalanced? I don’t recall having that complaint.
It was broken because it was meant to be "medium" not "spicy" smh.
But anyway, I'm interesting in seeing what Flop & ME come up with to match the characters.

I'll join, character on the way shortly.

Woulda joined earlier but didn't know if time would be nice and free itself up for a single game.

Add me in as a player instead of a sub, I'll send my character in soon.

edit: sent

Last edited:
I’ll also /in this. I have a character, let me know if you want it immediately

But I don't know how a bastard game works.
Bastard elements means that the hosts may lie (though not just randomly).
There is a chance that your role may have a hidden modifier, that a flip could be falsified, that you could have a secondary win condition that opposes your alignment, that your alignment or win condition could change - that kind of thing.

Eh, first time for everything, right? I’m in. If I’m selected, character to come soon.

Back
Top Bottom