• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

ME is right. This is a large boi both in terms of player number and last minute work for the hosts so we do need the time

Signups don't end until May 1st, after which time Flop and I will probably take a week or so to finalize the setup and write the role PMs.
In that case, I might be less active than usual during this game as I will most likely be juggling it with another game on a different site.

In that case, I might be less active than usual during this game as I will most likely be juggling it with another game on a different site.
Sorry. Signups were technically supposed to end sooner, but I issued an Executive Order allowing them to remain open through the end of this month.
I’m hoping that things will slow down and I can finally get a rest by then, though, considering that’s already going to be later this week, I kinda doubt it at this point. :(

Sorry. Signups were technically supposed to end sooner, but I issued an Executive Order allowing them to remain open through the end of this month.
Eh, it doesn't really change anything except which game I'm juggling it with. I've known for a while it was probable that I'd be playing two games at once in the near-ish future.

Huh, that's strange. I'm pretty sure the Role PM I got is for this game. Here is mine:

Dear HumanDawn, you are Donald Trump.

5ac6648d146e712b008b462d-750-563.jpg

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich"

You are the bestest President of not just America, but the world. Your sexiness makes the kitties meow. If you weren't great you wouldn't have become President. Your golfing skills are out of this world, just amazing. You have dozens of beautiful children, half of which you don't even know they exist or their names, but that's okay, because that just proves how alpha you are.

As the President, you have used your skills to make America better by benefiting only you. As an American, if you are getting the greater life, that can only mean that America is getting greater as well, thus you are definitely doing an amazing job as a president. Your skills are as follows:

Naughty Call to Putin: During the Night Phase, you can call your daddy Putin to treat you by sending a missile to the player that is listed first in the voting tally of the previous Day Phase, effectively removing that player from existence.

"Hair" Whip Protection: During the Night Phase, you can feed your hair with candy, and it will protect you from being targeted by any action, including kills.

Fake News: During the Day Phase, you can shout "FAKE NEWS" and the vote tally towards you will be halved in number. This will not be reflected in the official voting tally.

You are allied with Yourself. You win when you have gathered 10 or more votes throughout the game without being lynched. The votes tallied are from those still on you at the phase end. If you reach 10 votes or more and are lynched in the same phase, you will be lynched and lose.

You are allied with Yourself. You win when you have gathered 10 or more votes throughout the game without being lynched. The votes tallied are from those still on you at the phase end. If you reach 10 votes or more and are lynched in the same phase, you will be lynched and lose.
I mean, this was an actual role I came up with for a previous game involving US Presidents, so it isn’t completely unrealistic. :p

Back
Top Bottom