• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Oh I suppose that's true, I was too focused on the Badge and not enough on the Outhouse

As for Lone, you just shot to the top of my Mafia reads list.
Everyone else has been happy to share who submitted their character, even though I'm sharing who submitted mine to

I'm still concerned that there were four night kills on N1 and that nobody has claimed any of them.

Did anyone try visiting ME, Flop, Mido or RC during Night One? You could be Insane and not know it, causing their deaths.
ME only survived because of his 1x Deathproof. Even if it was an item that was used that could've done it, the flavour mentioned a sound wave hitting both ME & Flop, which sounds like a kill that affects two people.
Because it seems we're looking at not just Mafia Kill, but possibly a Serial Killer and/or Insane Doctor too.

Unless stated otherwise, you can hold onto an item for 3 (three) phases, after which it must be passed on or it will disappear permanently into the space-time vortex. You will be informed in the phase update of how many items have left play that phase, and told privately if the item you are holding has vanished into the ether. You will NOT be warned beforehand.
Also as a reminder: IF YOU WERE GIVEN AN ITEM AT THE START OF THE GAME, YOU MUST PASS IT ALONG AT THE END OF THIS PHASE, OR ELSE IT WILL DISAPPEAR. You may still use the items this phase, though, since they will be passed at the phase update.
Is this a permanent rule change?
@Lone_Garurumon it was from an item I had at the start of the game. Considering the post restriction I just went with it and hoped for the best about NOT Shane meaning DekuNut wasn’t a gift from god, aka not a good person.
What item was it, cause apparently we can't trust that item
He is fishing really hard for my character here, information which doesn't really help a Chaos Town team, since characters and therefore possible roles have no bearing on alignment, and so aren't that helpful to solve. To me it's reading like fishing for intel that'll help a scum team pick out threats to kill.
I can see both sides here. Although roles do not matter for the alignment, it can give a lot of info about the powers of players. The question really becomes to what degree that should be revealed as mafia could easily use that to eliminate desired roles. It doesn't feel odd enough, especially from zinn who often dives deep into flavour and the logic behind it, to become an actual case. It's good that you brought it up though.
As for Lone, you just shot to the top of my Mafia reads list.
Everyone else has been happy to share who submitted their character, even though I'm sharing who submitted mine to
So why not me then? Also, is it literally ALL other living players or just a selection? I honestly think the opposite of Lone, he seems to be actively hunting and contributing.
ME only survived because of his 1x Deathproof. Even if it was an item that was used that could've done it, the flavour mentioned a sound wave hitting both ME & Flop, which sounds like a kill that affects two people.
Because it seems we're looking at not just Mafia Kill, but possibly a Serial Killer and/or Insane Doctor too.
Just an idea but one of them had a role that allowed for a second target. Someone could have chosen both hosts.

So why not me then? Also, is it literally ALL other living players or just a selection?
Everyone that I've contacted, you've just been all over the place so you're 2nd in my Mafia list.
Every player who I've contacted and has replied, has been happy to share who submitted in return for who submitted mine.
Just an idea but one of them had a role that allowed for a second target. Someone could have chosen both hosts.
That's a decent theory, I just remembered that Mido was an Empowerer, it's not unreasonable to assume she Empowered the person who targeted Flop/ME

What item was it, cause apparently we can't trust that item
He posted the item a little while back, post #408
Everyone that I've contacted, you've just been all over the place so you're 2nd in my Mafia list.
Every player who I've contacted and has replied, has been happy to share who submitted in return for who submitted mine.
This would actually seriously surprise me if true. Because that feels kinda ridiculously reckless for people to do.

Just the fact that you so readily shared information about your role in private to a person I've seen no reason to trust as Town. Sure it's the most minor part of your role you could give someone, but it's still giving information about your role to someone you have no reason to trust, and could very well use that information for nefarious purposes.

I'm not even asking for roles, just who submitted their character or who submitted theirs.

When someone posts a Role PM that says Midorikawa picked their character, how are we supposed to know if they're lying about their character or not?
I'm under the impression either RC or Mido was killed by Mafia to hide who they submitted.

Just the fact that you so readily shared information about your role in private to a person I've seen no reason to trust as Town. Sure it's the most minor part of your role you could give someone, but it's still giving information about your role to someone you have no reason to trust, and could very well use that information for nefarious purposes.
I see it the opposite, the fact that you were so sternly against sharing any information, even in return for information seems nefarious. How do I know you're not going to lie about your character after the person who submitted it ends up dead.

Even Mafia has something to gaining information from me, I don't see why you'd be against it so much unless you already had that information from another player, like a Scum Buddy

I asked you if you wanted to confirm or deny your character and the character you submitted, you could've said no.
However you said yes, so I was curious as to what your role might be, if you wanted to share it, even offering information of my own in return.
I later claimed my role to you and you still didn't claim, so don't act like I coerced you into giving me all the information I have on you.
Even after I asked for your role you still told me who submitted your character.

I see it the opposite, the fact that you were so sternly against sharing any information, even in return for information seems nefarious. How do I know you're not going to lie about your character after the person who submitted it ends up dead.
I don't see how telling you who submitted it now stops me from lying about what it is later. So long as I don't say who the character is before the player I told you dies, I could say the character is whoever the hell I wanted.

Even Mafia has something to gaining information from me, I don't see why you'd be against it so much unless you already had that information from another player, like a Scum Buddy
I don't care about getting information from you. Like I said, I see no value in that information from a Town perspective, especially not without digging for more to add onto it. What concerns me is you, someone who's given no overtly town vibes for the whole game, getting information from other people. Anybody trying to get information from every other player like you're doing flashes up major red flags for role fishing.

I don't see how telling you who submitted it now stops me from lying about what it is later. So long as I don't say who the character is before the player I told you dies, I could say the character is whoever the hell I wanted.
Which is why I'm also asking what character everyone submitted.
So if say MegaPod ends up dead, if he's told me what character he submitted, then whoever shows a Role PM saying MegaPod submitted it when it's a completely different character, proves it's a Fake Role PM
I don't care about getting information from you. Like I said, I see no value in that information from a Town perspective, especially not without digging for more to add onto it. What concerns me is you, someone who's given no overtly town vibes for the whole game, getting information from other people. Anybody trying to get information from every other player like you're doing flashes up major red flags for role fishing.
For the uninformed majority, information is very valuable, if you can't see how, then I don't think I can try explaining it. And no, I haven't been giving overtly town vibes, I've been doing things covertly, completely outing me is a scummy move and makes it extremely likely Mafia will attempt to kill me in order to silence what I know. If you don't want to share your role, then don't, but at least tell someone what character you submitted so we don't have someone going around if you die saying you submitted it when it's actually not true.

meh

zinnlav is.... probably town

lone_garurumon is ???

lots of ppl have been slacking tbh

btw who gave me the binoculars, i don't need them, but if you told me who you are, i can maybe clear you

Which is why I'm also asking what character everyone submitted.
So if say MegaPod ends up dead, if he's told me what character he submitted, then whoever shows a Role PM saying MegaPod submitted it when it's a completely different character, proves it's a Fake Role PM
That just makes this worse! You're one guy scooping up all sorts of information from everywhere and keeping all of it for yourself. None of what you know is going to the group so none of it benefits the group. The only person this information is serving is you, and keeping stuff like this to yourself is a massively anti-town thing to do, even ignoring the massive red flags from trying to gather it all to begin with!

That just makes this worse! You're one guy scooping up all sorts of information from everywhere and keeping all of it for yourself. None of what you know is going to the group so none of it benefits the group. The only person this information is serving is you, and keeping stuff like this to yourself is a massively anti-town thing to do, even ignoring the massive red flags from trying to gather it all to begin with!
To be fair, have you actually tried asking Zinn, though?

That just makes this worse! You're one guy scooping up all sorts of information from everywhere and keeping all of it for yourself.
Who said I was keeping it to myself? Would you prefer I sent it to you, who could be Mafia, oh but you're not interested in any information, so why bother?
None of what you know is going to the group so none of it benefits the group.
You mean like how I know the roles of at least five players? Yes, definitely useless.
The only person this information is serving is you, and keeping stuff like this to yourself is a massively anti-town thing to do, even ignoring the massive red flags from trying to gather it all to begin with!
Again would you prefer I just hand this over to Mafia on a silver platter? Nobody else is using OC so this information won't benefit them.
Until this list is more compiled, it's currently useless and more damaging to Town than it is helpful. Holdouts like yourself make this list almost impossible to finish, it's like missing a puzzle piece. It's hard enough not knowing who the subbed out players submitted.

I've shared information with those that I trust, it's all in pieces here and there.
I've set up a contingency plan if I end up night killed so my entire list ends up in the right hands and if it never gets posted people know who to point fingers at.

Back
Top Bottom