• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

oie_30224817a2tOiSy1.png
Bro that's literally the exact same message that was sent to me, did you even look at my screenshot?

It was removed? Whoops. Glad I didn't get modkilled.

Don't tempt ME.
Fair.

I'm scared that killing ME will lead to no more flavor text. He could need to be lynched in order for us to win, but would he do that twice in a row? I'm not sure.

My gut has already been right a couple of times, with a CO scumread early on (that admittedly disappeared) and Pika's revival as a town member. I don't know whether to trust it again or not.

Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Final Day 7 Votals:
Magnificent Entertainer: 5 (Snowy, ZinnLav, Space, FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon)

Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

As the stick figure sat comfortably in the control room, the remaining beings were holding a conference.
"I have analyzed the situation, and my conclusion is that we need to eliminate the mastermind behind this scenario in order to return home," said the man in the lab coat.
"Poppy cock!" contradicted the ancient man in the black robe, "my smell-o-scope hasn't detected any suspicious scents around the control room."
The mole in the hard hat banged his pickax's handle on the ground.
"He had a reset button," the mole said, "nobody good has a reset button!"
The pink haired man in the vest shrugged.
"Okay," he said, bored, "I'll go along with this charade, just so long as I get to battle some strong opponents."
A cowardly, incompetent man in a blue uniform decided to go with the flow. It was always easier to stay below the radar than to attract attention to himself.
The purple eyed man and the yellow tentacle monster nodded, the yellow tentacle creature's smile wider than it had ever been.
"Well?" asked the mole in the hard hat, "what are we waiting for? Lets get him!"

The angry mob stormed over to the control room, only to be stopped by the locked door.
"Drats," said the man in the black robe, who had come along for some mysterious reason, "the door is locked. Oh well. We tried. Let's go."
As the old man turned to shuffle away, and the rest of the mod began to follow suit, the green reptile appeared among them, holding a wire coat hanger.
The reptile straightened out the coat hanger and used it to pick the control room door's lock.

The door yielded, and the angry mob swarmed into the control room, startling the stick figure.
Panicking, he searched the desk drawers for anything useful, but it looked like his luck was at an end.

As the stick figure was dragged out of his chair by the mob, the old man in the black robe shuffled into the control room, chuckling.
The rest of the mob left the room, and the ancient man sealed the door behind them.
As the stick figure was torn to shreds by the angry crowd, the black robed man shuffled over to a big button with a giant 'F' on it.

Dear Magnificent Entertainer,
f0dT9kq.gif

Henry Stickmin said:
Stickmin! Pawnch!

You are Henry Stickmin, the titular character from The Henry Stickmin Collection, a series of hilarious Choose Your Own Adventure style games, created by Puffballs United.

You have, at various times, been a thief, a bounty hunter, a private investigator, leader of a criminal organization, a spy, a special ops agent, a prisoner, and various other occupations depending on which universe you're in. You have a penchant for getting yourself into trouble, but you have, somehow, managed to emerge from every situation reasonably well off. You are considered to be extremely dangerous, due to your insane luck, but, even so, you seem to have some skills at your disposal, including various elemental techniques, such as Ice Magic, Earthbending, and Pyrokinesis, and you always have some of Gaget Gabe's devices at your disposal, though those seem to backfire more often than not.

The Henry Stickmin games are famous for their numerous "Fails," which, as the name implies, are paths that lead to spectacular and hilarious dead ends. Most of these result in your death, severe injury, or arrest. Considering that the games would not exist without you, however, the game will automatically be over if you die. As such, you are the Game Ender. Killing you will result in the biggest possible Fail, since all players, regardless of faction, will lose. However, due to your incredible luck, you will survive the first attempt on your life.

You are the Host, which means you are allied only to yourself. You win pretty much no matter what, so congratulations.

With the stick figure's death, the scenario did indeed begin to end, but only due to reality itself falling apart, trapping the remaining entities in the complex and not permitting them to escape.
Slowly and painfully, they all perished, as they were written out of existence, all while the black robed elderly man laughed maniacally.

Dear TheCapsFan,
K.K._Slider.png

K.K. Slider said:
Those industry fat cats try to put a price on my music, but it wants to be free.

You are Totakeke Slider from the Animal Crossing franchise. This role PM is fake.

Most commonly known as K.K. Slider, you are a musician and one of the most popular characters in the entire Animal Crossing franchise. Your main purpose is to sing and perform for the townsfolk, and you have appeared in every single game in the franchise. Though your preferred instrument is the guitar, recently you have also become a DJ, going under the "radio name" DJ K.K.
You have a very laid back personality, and are relatively akin to a hippie style performer. Despite rebelling against putting a price tag on your music, some of your songs are only available through in-game purchases, which seems a tad ironic to ME. Despite this seeming contradiction, you enjoy playing music and performing for other people, and you offer to play for people on a weekly basis.

Because of your passion for performing and your musical talents, you are the Music God. Each night, you may PM the hosts one of the following moods:
Happy
Grumpy
Lazy
Sad
Hard to say
Special song

You will perform a song with that particular mood in the thread, which will have varying effects on the game.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by TheCapsFan.
Dear ZinnLav,
index.php

Rintaro Okabe said:
I am mad scientist. United States, Chaos, and Invade!

You are Rintaro Okabe, the main protagonist of the Steins;Gate visual novel games.

A self-proclaimed mad scientist, you are very socially inept, and you prefer to call people by nicknames that you give to them. Despite your lack of social skills, you can be compassionate and are willing to lend a hand to help someone, even though you've never met them before. Though you are extremely smart, you're also fairly gullible and have fallen for a number of deceptions, including one where you were convinced that being called an "air head" was a compliment.
You like to put on a show to make yourself seem cooler and to help keep your childhood friend, Mayuri, from being in a funk. As such, you act like a cartoon character, claiming to be a mad scientist, saying that your an agent working against the "Organization," and pretending that Mayuri is your hostage. However, despite this, you do have a more serious side, which comes out when you have to prevent Mayuri's death. You outwardly appear to be delusional and paranoid, often seen talking to yourself on the phone or manically laughing (ME approves). Inside, however, you are actually very rational and have a heightened sense of situational awareness. This role PM is fake.

You've dabbled a bit with time machines and time leaps during your adventures. As such, you are the Time Traveling Jack of All Trades. Once during the game, you may use each of these abilities to help your faction.
Past: You may PM the hosts Time Travel to Night <X> to observe <player>. You will then learn if that player visited anyone or if that player was visited by anyone, though you will not know what actions were performed or who the other players were.
Present: Once during the day, you may PM the hosts: Stop the lynch. The day's lynch will be canceled, and no lynch will occur that day.
Future: Once at night, you may PM the hosts: Freeze Time for <player>. That player's night action will be frozen in time, and will not be performed that night. Instead, that action will be performed, as it was submitted, the following night, locking that player's action for the following night.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by Superjolt.
Dear Lone_Garurumon,
latest

You are Hikage from Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly and Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk, a pair of otome visual novel style games.

The bastard child of a wealthy father, you are taken from your birth mother to become the heir to your father's works and fortune due to the poor health of your younger half sister. Despite initially not caring about your family when you were adopted, and the disdain from your stepmother, you eventually grow to care for and love your sister, Usagi. Unfortunately, your father makes a mistake, and that costs him the family fortunate, making it difficult to obtain medicine for Usagi. Nonetheless, you work very hard to earn money, and you ask your uncle to procure medicine while you work to pay him off. Your uncle lies and doesn't get the medicine, causing your sister to die. Enraged, you kill your uncle and try to find a way to meet with your deceased sister. You are eventually sold a kaleidoscope that is said to grant you a single wish. You take the kaleidoscope, and follow the instructions, shooting yourself with the wish to reunite with Usagi.
Unfortunately, this leads you both to the world of Psychedelica, which is pretty much purgatory, and you lose your memories in the process. Your initial goal is to repair the now broken kaleidoscope, and your sister joins you as your servant in the hopes of helping you. However, during your journey in Psychedelica, your wish morphs from meeting your sister into casting the world in despair, and to do so you manipulate others until they become monsters. This is a fake role PM.

Due to losing your memories on your journey, you are the Amnesiac. You will gain the role and abilities of the first player to die in the game.

This character was submitted by Midorikawa.

You have gained a new role:
You are the Teacher. Each night, you may target any other player. That player will be given a post restriction with the opportunity of abiding by it or not. If the player accepts the post restriction, you are given a 1x BPV. If the player refuses to accept the post restriction, they will be roleblocked the following night.

If you are the first player to be killed, instead of dying...
You have been reincarnated as Elric.
You are a young orphan living at a church with no memories of your previous life. You never really speak your true thoughts, but you help those you care about through your actions. You have a rabbit named Rabbit, whom you care about the most and want to protect above all else.
You are agile and have a tendency to steal things. As such, you are the Role Thief. Each night, you may PM the hosts: "Pick <player>'s pocket," and, assuming they have an action available, you will steal their action that night and be able to use it on a subsequent night.)
Dear Snowy,

You are a Coat Hanger. You are used to hang coats, or other articles of clothing.

Shaped to resemble a pair of human shoulders, a few people are credited with your invention, including O. A. North from New Britain, Connecticut in 1869 and Christopher Cann in 1876, an engineering student at Boston University. Never underestimate those engineering students! A more interesting tale of your invention, however, comes from 1903, when an employee of the Timberlake Wire and Novelty Company, Albert J. Parkhouse, arrived at work, only to find that all the coat hooks had already been used. Annoyed, he took a wire and bent it into the now recognizable shape in order to hang his coat. This role PM is fake.
Coat hangers are usually made of wood, plastic, or wire, though occasionally they can be made of rubber. Wire hangers have been used frequently in home electrical projects, as welding rods, car antennae, and even for cook outs over an open flame. Very versatile, indeed.

Since it would be quite foolish to hang a hanger, and that would have absolutely no effect on you whatsoever, you are completely Lynchproof. You cannot by lynched during the entirety of the game.

This character was submitted by Poyzin.

Dear Tood,

Isamu Fuwa said:
Just look forward... and keep going!

You are Isamu Fuwa from the Kamen Rider franchise.

You had false memories implanted in you via an A.I. chip in your brain. Because of this, you believe that your family was killed during the Daybreak Town Accident and have a burning hatred of Humagears as a result. You are obsessed with crushing them, and will often ignore the orders of your colleagues to break any rampaging Humagear you find. You eventually learn the truth about the Daybreak incident, and your attitude towards Humagears softens, especially after your life is saved by a Humagear doctor. After the destruction of the Cyber terrorist organization, MetsubouJinrai.net, you've started to feel inner peace and are reconsidering your hatred of Humagears, realizing that it's stupid to get angry at robots following orders. This is a fake role PM.
Despite your personality softening, you still dislike any unjustifiable deeds you encounter, and return to your hard-headed demeanor in order to combat them, often ignoring common sense and your friends in the process. However, your recklessness is kept in check by your combat experience, so you've yet to cause any undue harm to yourself...which is good.
In spite of your outward gruff personality, you enjoy and appreciate Aruto's lame jokes, but are too proud to admit it. ME thinks you should embrace your sense of humor.

Despite leaving your former job at A.I.M.S. you kept your specialized earpiece from them, which allows you to access communications channels that A.I.M.S. uses. However, since A.I.M.S. doesn't exist in this reality, that earpiece just allows you to get certain messages from the host. As such, you are the Watcher. Every night, you can ask the hosts: "who targeted <player>?" and you will learn the identity of anybody who targeted that player during that night.

This character was submitted by Snowy.
Officer Snake, You were expecting a role, but it was me, DIO!
128925608331.gif

Dio said:
WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
You are Dio Brando, the main antagonist of the Manga and Anime series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
You are a villain of little conscience, vast cunning, and an insatiable hunger for power. You have superhuman strength and agility, as well as high intelligence. You are also the center of many, many memes. This is a fake role PM.
The popular "It was me, DIO!" meme has made you a Roleblocker. Each night, you may select a player, and that player will not be able to perform their action that night, instead, that player will receive the result: "You were expecting a result, but it was me, DIO!"

This character was submitted by Dio_Brando1886
Dear Space,
latest

Hisoka Morow said:
Don't look at me like that!♠ You're making me all... excited!

You are Hisoka Morow from Hunter x Hunter.

Originally appearing as the primary antagonist in the Hunter Exam arc, you become a licensed Hunter at the end of the 287th Hunter Exam. Your appearance is slightly comical or jester-like, since you always wear outfits adorned with the various suits from a deck of cards. Despite your whimsical appearance, you are actually extremely self-centered and you do whatever you want to do, as long as it pleases you in some way. Speaking of "pleasing you," your enjoyment of a good fight goes to a level that most people would find...uncomfortable. You have an insatiable bloodlust and an enjoyment of inflicting pain on others, though you are not an indiscriminate killer. You will often let your opponents live, if you see potential for them to grow and provide a challenge for you in the future. However, if you lose interest in someone, or if someone is in your way, you will not hesitate to kill them, no matter who they are. This is a fake role PM.

You enjoy playing cruel jokes on your victims, and sometimes exhibit typically feminine behavior, such as using alluring speech styles and wearing women's shoes. While these contribute to your whimsical nature, at your core, you're a sociopath, being both manipulative and extremely self-centered. You are amoral, but not flat out evil. You simply do what you find enjoyment in.

Your desire to fight against powerful opponents takes on a morbid sexual attraction when you encounter strong fighters or people who have the potential to become strong. This is expressed through barely repressed murderous tendencies, and you often have expressed the desire to go and kill random victims just to satisfy your bloodlust. Lucky for you, that's what you'll be allowed to do in this game. You are the Serial Killer. Each night, you may PM the hosts: "Kill <player>," and you will soothe your bloodlust by killing that player.

You are allied with Yourself, and you win when all other players are eliminated or this is unavoidable.
This character was submitted by CyanideCrystal.
Dear FinalArcadia,

latest

Holly said:
Arnold Rimmer, Technician, 2nd Class. Captain's remarks: "There's a saying amongst the officers: If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well. If it's not worth doing, give it to Rimmer. Promotion prospects: comical."
You are Arnold J. Rimmer, one of the main characters of the Sci-Fi sitcom Red Dwarf.

Honorable. Brave. Intelligent. Charismatic. Handsome. All things that Arnold Rimmer is definitely not. The second technician of the mining ship Red Dwarf, Rimmer outranks only the closest man he has to a friend, Dave Lister. Even the guy who changes the toilet roll has more respect than ol' Arnie. And despite this, after Lister is placed in stasis as punishment for illegally bringing a cat onboard, Rimmer is trusted to fix a radiation leak. When he inevitably fails, all of Red Dwarf's crew are killed with the exception of Lister, safe in stasis, the cat, and the ship's computer, Holly. When Lister is released from stasis some three million years later, Rimmer is revived as a hologram by Holly in order to grant company, and therefore sanity, to Lister.

Given your utter ineptitude, you have no active abilities. Instead, your second chance at life makes you the 1x Bulletproof. The first time someone attempts to kill you, you will not die.

This character was submitted by Rainbow Cloud.
The J in Arnold J. Rimmer stands for Judas. You miserable cowardice means that the first time you 'die' you will instead join the Mafia in hopes of better security there.

You are now allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead, or this is inevitable.

1601600519896.png

The Game is now over. Everyone has lost.

Max_glare.png

Seriously. This actually happened. *Sigh* I must say this is quite the disappointing end to the game, but I must also admit that we brought this onto ourselves. And at least this way I don't need to sub out in a couple hours.

Interesting that Space was the only hostile left. I'm sure we would've gotten to her eventually, but I'm legitimately curious how long it would've taken us to reach that point.

Wait, so... if we had all followed along back on D1 when the idea to vote the hosts was floating around, would we have just lost then and there on D1???

I was hoping this was endgame, but not like this... Not like this... though it saved me from getting mislynched at least lmao So the lack of a NK really was because a hostile indep was left and no mafia was here to put in a kill, I think eventually we (well, I'd probably have been dead at that point, so town in a general sense) would've figured that out after myself and Caps were gone, maybe one other mislynch at most I'd guess. I'm shook that Dio Brando was legit just a town roleblocker, I'm so sorry I was on your case so long, Officer Snake lol.

Regardless of the outcome, it was a fun game and truly befitting of its name as Chaos Mafia, so thanks for hosting, Magnificent Entertainer and Doctor Floptopus!

this is quite the disappointing end to the game,
And to think, if I hadn't been smart enough to give myself a 1x Deathproof, this would have been the outcome as of the D2 update.
Oof.

Still. I've hosted a game where everybody won, so now it only seems fitting that the final game I host has everyone lose.

To be fair, as you said, you did bring this upon yourselves. :p

The J in Arnold J. Rimmer stands for Judas. You miserable cowardice means that the first time you 'die' you will instead join the Mafia in hopes of better security there.

You are now allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead, or this is inevitable.
HOLY

WHAT

Wait, so... if we had all followed along back on D1 when the idea to vote the hosts was floating around, would we have just lost then and there on D1???

I was hoping this was endgame, but not like this... Not like this... though it saved me from getting mislynched at least lmao So the lack of a NK really was because a hostile indep was left and no mafia was here to put in a kill, I think eventually we (well, I'd probably have been dead at that point, so town in a general sense) would've figured that out after myself and Caps were gone, maybe one other mislynch at most I'd guess. I'm shook that Dio Brando was legit just a town roleblocker, I'm so sorry I was on your case so long, Officer Snake lol.

Regardless of the outcome, it was a fun game and truly befitting of its name as Chaos Mafia, so thanks for hosting, Magnificent Entertainer and Doctor Floptopus!
FA, if you got lynched, the lynch wouldn't have gone through. Look at your role flip.

Also, all of you except for FA, MegaPod, and Zachie, go back to your role PMs and highlight them all.
I left you a surprise. :D

Oh, right, I was going to ask whether the Lightning into Thunder thing was planned from the start or something you came up with on the spot when Pika got revived, but the fact that there's two other things that respond to death makes me figure it probably was planned just in case from the very start

Oh, right, I was going to ask whether the Lightning into Thunder thing was planned from the start or something you came up with on the spot when Pika got revived, but the fact that there's two other things that respond to death makes me figure it probably was planned just in case from the very start
TBH, it wasn't even real. Pika_Pika never got converted to Town, so even he was surprised by that particular role flip.

Now, I could Justify it by saying that Pika's hidden passive Insanifier caused the revival to go insane, but none of y'all would believe that I'm that clever.

TBH, it wasn't even real. Pika_Pika never got converted to Town, so even he was surprised by that particular role flip.

Now, I could Justify it by saying that Pika's hidden passive Insanifier caused the revival to go insane, but none of y'all would believe that I'm that clever.
I would've. But you've admitted you aren't so it's too late.

pik.png

Also, all of you except for FA, MegaPod, and Zachie, go back to your role PMs and highlight them all.
I left you a surprise.
this must the reason why I had zero useful watcher results during the entire game, because I'm not actually a watcher

it's totally not because I suck super bad at picking nk targets or anything like that :wynaut:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom