• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Somebody knew to shoot Pika again...?

Fortunately, an ancient man with extremely thick glasses shuffled into the room, his slippers poking out from underneath a sinister looking black robe with red trimming. He took one look at the revived entity and shook his head.
"Oh no," he said, "we can't be having that."
He proceeded to take out one of his trademarked Doomsday devices, pointed it at the revived being and fired.

As the purple eyed man and the old man stared at each other in amazement, the elderly man had only one thing to say.
"Hail Science!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl55gVXsBZE

:unsure:

The stick figure picked up the badge, looked it over, and smiled wickedly as he pinned the badge to his lapel.
This certainly can't end well...

:unsure:

Well I used the detectives badge on ME and then gave it to him, he's not sane, but we all knew that.

I was trying to figure out the flavour, but as Tood has pointed out, Professor Farnsworth fits the description, he even has Doomsday devices (with a capital D)

The stick figure quickly dashed out of the control room, looking for the nearest restroom, as his nausea overcame him. Spinning around in that office chair had been a really, really lousy idea.
Unfortunately, in his haste, he neglected to close the door properly.
This feels like flavour rather than an after effect of being drunk to explain further events

A strange looking mole in a hardhat and overalls popped into the control room, and looked around curiously. He glanced at the nearest console, and, to his horror, saw a big green button labeled "RESET!"
Enraged, the mole took his pickax and swung it at the button. The mining tool slammed into the console, utterly trashing it. Unfortunately, the resulting short circuit tore a hole in the time/space continuum, causing a large whirlwind.
When the maelstrom subsided, a familiar, and very confused, figure was standing in the control room.
Pika_Pika42 has been revived...again.
Still no idea who this mole is or why it would revive Pika

The mole quickly fled from the office, hoping nobody noticed what he had done. Fortunately, an ancient man with extremely thick glasses shuffled into the room, his slippers poking out from underneath a sinister looking black robe with red trimming. He took one look at the revived entity and shook his head.
"Oh no," he said, "we can't be having that."
He proceeded to take out one of his trademarked Doomsday devices, pointed it at the revived being and fired.
As Tood mentions, this is Professor Farnsworth from Futurama, which nobody has claimed to me.

Pika_Pika42 has been killed...again. Hopefully for good this time.
As it was also mentioned, how would someone know to kill Pika again?

"Pow!" exclaimed the old man, enthusiastically, "we took care of the time travel paradox!"
With that, he shuffled off, looking for some unsuspecting saps to tell his good news to.
"Good News Everyone!" another Farnsworth reference as is the time travel paradox.

Meanwhile, a bored looking man in a white lab coat strolled casually into the control room. He saw the smoking console and shook his head, sadly. That could have been his only way to get back home. He shrugged and sat down at one of the computers, pulling up classified files on the mysterious entity in charge. His eyes widened as he came across a pretty damning bit of information. He quickly printed out a hard copy.
As he approached the printer, he heard a noise from outside the control room. Someone was coming! He quickly grabbed the sheet of paper and ran out of the office, not noticing that he dropped something shiny on the ground in the process.
This is me using the Detective's Badge on ME and then giving it to him.

Meanwhile a purple cat was walking along the hallway, when, suddenly, he was nabbed by a bunch of yellow tentacles and dragged into a nearby classroom. The cat rolled its eyes. Though he could escape anytime he wanted to, he could at least do the tentacled creature the favor of seeing what it wanted.
This is Lone using his action on CO

In another part of the giant complex, a purple eyed man in elegant clothing stared at another cat through the scope on a sniper rifle. He was about to pull the trigger when the elderly man in the almost Satanic (but definitely scientific) black robe shuffled in and knocked into him.
"Oops," said the old man, as the purple eyed man accidentally pulled the trigger.
The bullet went extremely wide, completely missing the cat, who was now so startled that it began to dance frantically, hoping it could complete its signature move in time.
Alas, the bullet ricocheted off a nearby mirror, bounced off two walls, and proceeded to hit the dancing cat square in the middle of its head.

wow was Jinjo unlucky
This is part is interesting because Lone is both the purple eyed man and the yellow tentacle creature. He used the sniper shot on Jinjo at my request, it was too much of a risk having a Skyrocketing Vote for either faction, it could easily end badly for everyone. Sorry Jinjo, I couldn't confirm your character claim either since Deku was dead before he could tell me.

As the purple eyed man and the old man stared at each other in amazement, the elderly man had only one thing to say.
"Hail Science!"
'
Flavour? Or maybe Farnsworth who is Mafia killed Pika and used their other action on Lone?

The pink starfish was walking down the hallway, looking for something to eat when, suddenly, he tripped over a rock and went flying.

this was not the Krusty Krab
Accidental death or Mafia hit? Could be either.

Feeling relieved, the stick figure ambled back into the control room. He noticed the smoking console and raised a confused eyebrow. Chalking it up to another random Fail, he closed the door securely behind him and walked back toward his seat. He nearly tripped, as he accidentally stepped on a strange badge that was lying on the floor.
The stick figure picked up the badge, looked it over, and smiled wickedly as he pinned the badge to his lapel.
This certainly can't end well...
This is ME receiving the Detective's Badge from me, he's definitely not sane.

The people who's characters I can't counter claim are:
Final Arcadia who said Rainbow Cloud submitted, I couldn't get a claim from RC before her death
Space who said CyanideCrystal submitted, CC subbed out before I could get a claim, but it's likely they're not lying about their character from "meta" knowledge like CC having a Hisoka avatar in the past
Snowy who said Poyzin submitted their character, Poyzin subbed out on D1.
Myself, nobody can confirm Superjolt submitted who I said he did.

FA is my top scum read. Who can tell me about Arnold J. Rimmer from Red Dwarf?
Space could be scum pretending to be a 3x Vig & Survivor, but I'd rather aim elsewhere first, but I still don't like how she claimed to kill two people for the lols.
Snowy helped me weed out MegaPod's real role, now he could be telling the truth about his role, but still be Mafia, but I doubt that because it'd mean Town can't win.
And myself, who has been gathering information on everyone from the start and contributing to solving the game the most, I led the Pika lynch (the first and second time), but I have also made mistakes, such as ordering the Dawning & Jinjo hits.

Oh yeah, has anyone gotten any results regarding a Rube Goldberg machine?
I used it on Day One and then sent it to Lone on N2.
It was supposed to do some "menial task" on N3

FA is my top scum read. Who can tell me about Arnold J. Rimmer from Red Dwarf?

top scum read based on character? sadly I know nothing about Red Dwarf

Space could be scum pretending to be a 3x Vig & Survivor,

but it's confirmed through flavor that I did those kills - how could I be scum when there were also other kills?

I'm suspect on TheCapsFan questioning Pika_pika42's alignment when he came back. yeah it's Chaos Mafia and all, expect the unexpected, but it's still strange he mentioned the possibility then eventually relented and voted Pika. Could be an attempt at seeming town-like while knowing Pika had become town.

top scum read based on character? sadly I know nothing about Red Dwarf
Out of those who's character can't be backed up by the person who submitted it.
Someone has to be Professor Farnsworth
but it's confirmed through flavor that I did those kills - how could I be scum when there were also other kills?
Exactly, it'd be unlikely, but not unheard of if Mafia had a vig, that's why out of the four, you're second (and considering I'd give myself a top town read).

Vote: Crystal Onix

Nice Win Condition
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Here's mine:
unknown.png

Here's Lone's:
unknown.png

This is Pika's original Role PM:
1600924731567.png

I actually asked Lone to visit you because I was a little unsure and I knew that as a passive player you had no reason to refuse a post restriction, unless it meant you couldn't use OC, of which you only have me, and apparently Mafia Chat.

Vote: Crystal Onix
Ya done goofed, son

Oh yeah, has anyone gotten any results regarding a Rube Goldberg machine?
I used it on Day One and then sent it to Lone on N2.
It was supposed to do some "menial task" on N3
I finished it N3, and it was supposed to finish its task last night. I didn't get any notification of it doing anything, but I passed it to Darth to keep it in play.

Members so both town and mafia had died already, and I know it looks bad, but if were scum, why would I go through the trouble of faking my alignment, but not my wincon?

Perhaps you didn't realise it didn't match the Town WinCon and you thought they were the same?
So you're saying I went through the trouble of faking that, but thought the standard town wincon talks about all hostile factions? And not something else going on? The hosts did mention this is a bastard game, so I don't know what all is going on in other players' roles that might make that a valid town wincon.

Back
Top Bottom