• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
I like this post restriction.

Something I noticed, Arnold J Rimmer who FA claimed to be hasn't shown up in
the flavour at all. Rainbow Cloud who submitted them can't confirm that's who was submitted, all other characters can be matched, except whoever got the fake Role PM for Kecleon.
Nobody has taken responsibility for Farnsworth either.
Though there is still the chace Snowy is lying, I don't recall any Coat Hangers either, but he could've publically counter claimed Mega if he was Mafia for Towny points

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
Vote: Magnificent Entertainer

I don't really know anyone else to go with and ME could've given himself Farnsworth.
I'm confident Snake isn't Mafia, why would he Roleblock Caps but not kill anyone?

Reaction score

I'll go with this but I don't trust TheCapsFan one bit, seems there was no kill bc he's trying to frame me as a hostile indep

Spring of Storms
Reaction score
Is it possible Snake blocked the kill from going through?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
Could be a possibility but it depends on how the Roleblock works, sometimes they can block the kill and sometimes they can't.
I asked Caps if he could try playing the Special Song again to take out ME

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They

I guess we're doing this? I'd definitely prefer lynching an actual player (Caps and FA are the immediate examples), but if everyone's set on this then, like, I guess?

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I'll go with this but I don't trust TheCapsFan one bit, seems there was no kill bc he's trying to frame me as a hostile indep
I actually attempted to kill ME last night using the Special Song, and got this back:

NOPE!

Is it possible Snake blocked the kill from going through?
That's what I'm guessing. Most roleblockers I've played with recently block kills.

Spring of Storms
Reaction score
This part of the flavor text has been bugging me:
The ancient man in the black robe shuffled down a different hallway. As he approached a doorway, the door suddenly opened, and a bunch of yellow tentacles emerged from the room.
The old man stopped walking and glanced at the tentacles.
"Oh my, no," he said, turning around and shuffling away as fast as he could.
The purple eyed man, who was coming at the door from a different direction, was not so lucky. The tentacles snagged him, and dragged him inside the room.
After a brief moment of confusion, the purple haired man dashed out of the room, his fancy clothes all askew.
Purple eyes = Lone?
Yellow tentacles = also Lone

But Lone clearly didn't self target last night, so I'm confused about what this is about. If we assume the flavor is legitimate, wouldn't purple eyes be FA since she has the post restriction?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
If he RB'd me, then that's why ME didn't die last night. But I was under the impression that he was going to be roleblocking you last night. Unless you lied to me, Zinn?
I didn't direct Snake to target anyone in particular, I just asked who he was targeting. I assumed it wouldn't block the kill. I got in trouble for having roles modify the Mafia kill when I hosted a game, because it's technically not a role action and it's a faction action.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
It was Darth who told me about that, later clarifying it wasn't an item but him attempting a Cop Check. He had originally said it was an item.

Attachments

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
Caps never said what the Roleblock message was, or well he tried to copy the exact result and it was removed by ME, so it inadmissible information