• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Good. Good. I wrote up a few more role PMs on Monday, and I hope to write out some more tonight. I think I’m on schedule.

And you've had all Summer to think the submissions through - I expect great things in this chaotic game!

And you've had all Summer to think the submissions through - I expect great things in this chaotic game!
To be fair, my brain has been on fire for most of the summer, which is why the game is only being hosted now.
I think we’ve come up with a few fun curveballs for this game, though.

Good news, role PMs are complete. There is one item description that I am currently discussing with Flop, but that, and randomizing everything is all that remains. I'm hoping to flip the switch tomorrow on this game.

Thank you all for sticking with us on this one, and we hope to give you another most excellent and gloriously bastard game.

Denzel_Crocker.gif

Back
Top Bottom