• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Night 0: Fleeing Another Complex

Night 0: Fleeing Another Complex

A lone stick figure walked down the hallway of the complex and sighed. Here he was trapped inside yet another prison. How and why did this keep happening to him?
He shrugged his shoulders and decided to look on the bright side. At least he hadn't actually been locked in a cell this time and he was pretty much given free range to do as he pleased.

This fact puzzled him even more, though. What was this place? There were no guards here. There seemed to be fairly minimal security. On the whole, this actually didn't seem to be such a bad situation. He'd broken out of much worse places than this one.

Still, he figured that it would probably be best to find the central control area. If he was going to get answers, it would probably be from there. He wandered around the vast hallway until he located a map. He traced the path to the control room with his finger, and committed it to memory.

As he wandered down the maze-like corridors, he noticed that there didn't even appear to be anyone else in this building. That was also confusing, but he sighed and carried on. Answers were just ahead.

Arriving at the control room, the stickman didn't even have to bypass any security measures. The automatic door slid open as soon as he arrived. Spooky. He walked in, and the first thing he noticed was a big red button labelled "DO NOT PRESS!"

Naturally, the stick figure walked right over to that button and immediately pressed it...and, of course, all hell broke loose.

Dear DarthWolf,
88022.jpg

You don't have any power to uphold that rule :p
Seriously lone, assuming there is no miller, MEs role is literally to hunt me and only me, this is too realistic XD

You are DarthWolf, a moderator of The War Room and ME's Wayward Son.

Unlike your older brother, Lone_Garurumon, you feel compelled to constantly rebel against your father, the infamous Magnificent Entertainer, despite the fact that you seem to lose every time you battle against him. As a result of this, your relationship with ME has become an inside joke of The War Room, to the point where ME somehow finds ways to kill you, even if you're not participating in a particular game...case in point, this right here.
Anyway, your favorite food is waffles, and you're actually not a half bad mafia player...as long as Papa ME isn't around. Don't let that last bit disconcert you, though. He only kills you because he wants to make you stronger. Nobody ever said ME was a good parent.
Still, despite the dysfunctional nature of your relationship with ME, you two actually have a mutual respect for each other, and, if you're being honest with yourself, the real reason you rebel against your father is because it's fun and you always learn something from having your butt kicked.

In this particular game, you get killed because somebody pushed a red button. I'm not sure how, or why, but, somehow, that triggers the events that unfold in Chaos Mafia V. As such, you are the Sacrificial Lamb. Despite claiming to be a wolf, it seems like you were a sheep in wolf's clothing this whole time, and now you're dead. Not to worry, though. This happens all the time.

You aren't allied with anyone, but you are opposing Magnificent Entertainer. Since you're already dead, and he's still alive, it looks like he won again. Lousy cheater.

It is now Night 0. Please confirm receipt of your roles. This phase will last for a little over 31.5 hours (ends at 9:00pm US CDT on 9/10/20). Anyone who has not confirmed their role by the start of Day 1 will be subbed out. (Usually I wouldn't be that harsh, but it's been a few months since signups, so...)

Back
Top Bottom