• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

It’s because I’m on mobile, and whenever I select the fonts choices, my Google Chrome crashes. I will amend my posts to the superior font once I have access to my portable computer.

Why are you not voting Blight DarthWolf with me? Even if you didn’t agree with me, he is as good as any player to lynch at this point.

What a terrible shame, good sir. Sophisticated men like yourself should always have access to the proper methods of speaking in the most acceptable of tone! A shame, a shame.

But alas, you do promote the mightiest of points, my good man. I shall join you in your quest to rid this world of those terrible Blights. [VOTE]: DarthWolf

Is there a reason for the darth hate?
Not really. It's mostly just because he's ME's current "rival", I think.

But since I like to pick on DW, I'm fine with voting Darth off. Later.

In other news, Snowy's opening post about lynching the hosts pinged me, but I don't think it warrants a vote just yet. Nothing of note since, personally.
Do you have anything more to say on this? Do you agree? disagree? Think I'm crazy? all of the above?

leviathan with gun < leviathan with grandkids

Is there usually an odd-night granny/pgo when there's also an even-night one?

Jinjo subs in for Dio_Brando1886
I can sub if you're still looking.
Thank you kindly. :)

Jinjo has subbed in for Dio_Brando1886, effective immediately.
We are now back at a full roster. Thank you all very much. :D

Oh. Right.
This game is indeed bastard.
I'm really not sure why you'd expect anything else.
Denzel_Crocker.gif Denzel_Crocker.gif Denzel_Crocker.gif

I don't really either, I guess with the role I had I wanted to get everything out in the open and I was a bit tired at that point so I decided claiming the name used in my role was important? I'm also not really sure why they used Granny instead of PGO, maybe because Even Night Granny just sounds better?

Why wouldn't you claim the name in the role? I'm not sure why you're defending the "granny" part seems like you've got something to hide. I'm not sure what but I'm going to keep an eye on you.

Good, good, just wanted it confirmed

Why?

leviathan with gun < leviathan with grandkids

Is there usually an odd-night granny/pgo when there's also an even-night one?

Have you seen this happen before or something? but I mean, anything's possible probably with this game

Do you have anything more to say on this? Do you agree? disagree? Think I'm crazy? all of the above?

Yeah I can elaborate on that. Personally I don't think that lynching the host is ever a good idea because lynching the host confirms that you will not be lynching mafia, since they are the hosts and therefore unaligned. So advocating for lynching the host is kinda anti-town.

Granted, this is Chaos Mafia. But it was just an odd entry for you, in my opinion.

I don’t. The other form hurts my eyes.

Aw c'mon Mido, don't you wanna have some fuuuuuuun?

Have you seen this happen before or something? but I mean, anything's possible probably with this game

I actually think I've played in a game with two town roles that were even/odd night targets. But I couldn't tell ya the game or the roles, I can't remember.

Aaaaanyway, @DarthWolf I'm waiting on your kingmaker claim. :U

I've been in a games where there's been even night / odd night pair of players with the same active role. But I've only seen it with cops or doctors, so I was curious if anyone else has seen it with pgo

But yeah, this game is most certainly special, given the size and the context.

Yeah I can elaborate on that. Personally I don't think that lynching the host is ever a good idea because lynching the host confirms that you will not be lynching mafia, since they are the hosts and therefore unaligned. So advocating for lynching the host is kinda anti-town.

in other contexts I would agree, but wasn't this brought up because a previous Chaos Mafia had the hosts as mafia?

You'd rather it be unknown if we're actually playing a Bastard game? It helps to know that we can expect Bastard things, like the hosts being potential players or lying to us (we're all Squidward, we just don't know it)

No, that's fair.

out of curiosity, have all Chaos Mafias been bastard?

Yeah, I think the "lynching the hosts" thing as a way to start D1 would at best derail things, at worst get in the way of trying to actually find mafia. Maybe I'm just no fun lol, but it's not even something I personally would entertain right now, especially given how that's gone in past Chaos Mafia games.
Why wouldn't you claim the name in the role? I'm not sure why you're defending the "granny" part seems like you've got something to hide. I'm not sure what but I'm going to keep an eye on you.
He could have just as easily claimed PGO rather than granny specifically instead of drawing attention to it at all, with PGO being more widely used and all. I don't get what's sneaky there when I (and maybe others, I can't remember) commented on it being weird to use the granny terminology, it kinda makes sense to respond to that.

I have not played in the last Chaos Mafia and what made you guys want to vote the host? The host flipping mafia in the previous game I'm assuming this was an unexpected surprise mechanic which was not originally planned and the host decided to mess with the players?

Vote: CrystalOnix

Around an hour ago I saw him posting in the fun and games section and he is ignoring this game which I find suspicious.

in other contexts I would agree, but wasn't this brought up because a previous Chaos Mafia had the hosts as mafia?

As HD said,

Star Snowy, I believe that was a Role PM made in jest and not am actual requirement for a Star Victory.

We should focus our resources on lynching the Blight Darthwolf instead.

I suppose we could ask the creators themselves. @Magnificent Entertainer @Doctor Floptopus Was lynching the hosts a requirement for town to win the game in Chaos Mafia 4?

out of curiosity, have all Chaos Mafias been bastard?

They are bastard by the nature of the game, where roles and alignments are randomized such that traditionally town roles could end up as mafia roles and vice versa.

Vote: CrystalOnix

Around an hour ago I saw him posting in the fun and games section and he is ignoring this game which I find suspicious.

I hate when people use this as a strategy to try and find scum. It's a cop out.

People also used it against me in past games so maybe it's a bit of a personal vendetta

Anyway, I see no reason not to trust DawningWinds at this point in time. Good on him for being proactive, I suppose.

I suppose we could ask the creators themselves. @Magnificent Entertainer @Doctor Floptopus Was lynching the hosts a requirement for town to win the game in Chaos Mafia 4?
Technically, no. Didn't actually matter how we died, we just needed to be dead. Lynching would have worked. Vig shot or other night kills would have worked. Giving ME the Pineapple Pizza item would have worked.

Back
Top Bottom