• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I now have every claim.

Snake was honest with me, and might be less likely to be Mafia now, perhaps Dawning would be a preferable target over Snake now.

Me too :)

I know Snake's claim and I completely disagree - it took him ages to reply to ZinnLav's PM and he didn't even give her a screenshot.

Night 3: Lightning Quick Update

Final Day 3 Votals:
Pika_Pika42: 9.5 (ZinnLav, Zachie, Tood, DawningWinds, Space, Crystal Onix, DarthWolf, TheCapsFan, Lone_Garurumon, FinalArcadia)

Zachie: 1 (MegaPod)
Space: 2 (HumanDawn, Jinjo)

Night 3: Lightning Quick Update

The strange entities had spoken once again, so the stick figure in the control room pushed a button, and the speedy yellow creature was killed.

Dear Pika_Pika42,

Lightning quoting The Divine Comedy said:
Through me you pass into the sparkle of woe.
Through me you pass into anguishing brilliance.
Through me among the light lost for aye.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.

You are Lightning, the main antagonist from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS. This is a fake role PM.

Cool, calm, and collected, you are the first leader of the Ignis, a group of advanced AI invented by Dr. Kogami as a result of the Hanoi Project. As usually happens when AI are given free will, you turned on humanity and your ultimate goal is to unite all of the Ignis into a single body and rule over humans. You are cold, calculating, manipulative, and deceptive, and you are not above using your fellow Ignis in order to accomplish your goal, as when you reprogrammed Windy, a fellow Ignis, to help you overthrow humanity.
You outwardly believe yourself to be superior to everyone else, but inwardly, your arrogance and your actions stem from an inferiority complex, as you were shown numerous simulations that showed you to be the weakest of the Ignis and unable to form a bond with humanity and that you would cause the mutual destruction of the Ignis and humanity. Jealous over your fellow Ignis, you proceeded to cause them misery with the ultimate goal of using them to be reborn as a superior Lightning. Ironically, these actions lead to exactly the same outcome the simulations predicted.
You have a number of powers at your disposal, including the ability to reprogram other Ignis, as well as your superior intellect and speed. You can also create other advanced AI with free will and implanting false memories and infecting humans with computer viruses.

Given your "human" name of Lightning, it would be a crime against Chaos Mafia if you weren't given the Lightning role. Whenever you are targeted by someone during the night, your role will passively redirect their action back at them. This will not work against factional kills.

You are a member of the Mafia, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated or this is inevitable.
This character was submitted by HumanDawn.

Hidden: those who attempt to target you will also become infected with a computer virus, rendering all their action results as Insane for the remainder of the game.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will last for 51 hours. here.
See you all next year!

man that hidden modifier

should have just not outed that at all bruh

i guess that’s why you were the weakest ignis

btw i knew megapod was unkillable as of night 2,you can ask zinnlav to confirm that

i have no reason as scum to do that other than for town cred, and would kill ZinnLav instead every other night, so there’s that

Huh, I didn't expect him to actually be a Mirror, bet he wouldn't of claimed if he knew about the modifier.

Did anyone visit him so we can know?
And yes HD knew about Mega's unkillable before D3 began.
Limiting information was part of Mega's plan, he actually expected to get hit by Mafia and Town.

Would DawningWinds claim Even-Night Granny if he was scum with Pika, with those two abilities being pretty similar? It's kind of weird because I don't remember either of the two ever really being suspicious of the others' claim.

Also, looking through Pika's posts, he does mention DarthWolf a lot, really the only player he specifically mentioned at all other than MegaPod due to the wagon on him, and Human after the Deku lynch:
I checked the latest votals and Darth was leading, while it's generally a good idea to lynch Darth D1, do we have a basis for voting him or is it just meta as usual? One thing interesting was Darth voting for himself, could he be a jester or something similar?
As for the top 2 wagons D1 (Megapod and Darthwolf), tbh I don't even know how the Megapod wagon started and built so quickly that it became a tie with Darth's wagon (which was in clear majority the last time I checked). Megapod claims Unlynchable Survivor (basically a free win, great!) and Darth is somewhat of a Jester (?), so the top 2 wagons for D1 were both on Indeps?
Exactly, I think Darth is not likely to be mafia, he is an actual jester or some such indep (not sure which other indep wins upon being lynched but could be a custom role).
I've been townreading Darth, but it makes me a little nervous that Pika wanted to steer everyone away from Darth with how often he commented on him. But I don't know all the claims, so I don't know if it was actually Pika trying to gain town cred IF Darth got lynched and flipped town or something.

@Space Think you could shoot Dawning?
If they're telling the truth about their role it should be safe on an odd night, if they're lying then they'll flip Mafia.
I haven't liked how quiet they were during D3

Quicker win I guess, you did offer to use your kill.

Is there someone you'd prefer to target? Dawning looks the scummiest to me and hasn't been replying.

well... I've been thinking, maybe I should wait on a kill. Should you guys not get more concrete info, what's the rush?

Faster we kill scum faster you win right? :)

I want a quicker win, yeah, but I get the feeling when I use my kill that you guys are just going to lynch me. So I'm a bit wary of using my kill so soon.

I want a quicker win, yeah, but I get the feeling when I use my kill that you guys are just going to lynch me. So I'm a bit wary of using my kill so soon.

From what ZinnLav told me, if our kills go through and successfully kill Mafia, and we lynch Mafia tomorrow, then it’s game over.

It is slightly risky, but that's just Mafia in general, there's always the chance I'm wrong and someone made a great fake claim to me. Pika wasn't lying about anything, we only caught him thanks to the flavour and his behaviour.

I still find it weird mafia would want to kill a claimed survivor. So mafia probably thought MegaPod was an sk but why would mafia want to kill an sk when town and mafia could have easily lynched an sk. Whoever mafia are I'm guessing they are not even reading the thread/not paying attention or they could be new players.

Back
Top Bottom