• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I wonder if MegaPod is a mafia bulletproof and Pika attacked MegaPod in case if one of them goes down, then that should make the other look innocent and this actually does look like a good scum strategy but doing that is just stalling on a town kill.

Day 4: Lightning Never Strikes The Same Place Twice...or does it?

Day 4: Lightning Never Strikes The Same Place Twice...or does it?

"Dad, we can see the threat." The green ship rocketed through the ocean at incredible speed, coming closer and closer to the sea monster. Inside the craft, sat two men in silver jumpsuits. The younger of the two punched a complicated sequence of buttons. A cheerful beeping sounded, and the men nodded in satisfaction. Hatches opened on either side of the vehicle, and out of them slid two gigantic harpoon launchers. The older man hit a few more switches, and looked to his brother for confirmation. Together, they hit the large red button on the central console, sending the harpoons rocketing towards their target. The leviathan screeched in pain when they buried themselves in its hide, and then there was silence.
Dear DawningWinds,
index.php

Reefback Leviathan said:
mwooooooooooooooooooooooaiaoauauaauoauoauouaooouououououoouuououououououououououoouououuooumwoooooooooooooooooooaoaaooaaoaououououououououuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

You are a Reefback Leviathan from Subnautica.

The second largest passive life form in the Subnautica universe, your body has a thick dark-blue carapace and has a rounded, triangular front. Attached to your main body are three long tentacles. When in danger, your tentacles will flail quickly, and you will move slightly faster for a short time. You have bioluminescent stripes going down your sides and middle, and eight bioluminescent bulbs on either side of your body, which serve some unknown purpose in your digestive system.
Your species tends to drift slowly around the open waters in groups of two or more, communicating with a range of low-frequency, echoing calls. Being completely passive, the only time you adjust your trajectory or altitude is when you bump into obstacles. This is a fake role PM.
Adults of your species support entire mini-ecosystems on their backs, as many smaller species of flora and fauna make their homes around you, including coral, Tiger plants, and barnacles.

Being a completely passive species, there isn't much that you do. However, your sheer bulk can potentially, unintentionally, cause harm to others. As such, you are the Even Night Granny.
On any even night, you will kill any player who targets you with an action for any reason. This takes priority over any action that player would have performed on you.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by Lone_Garurumon.

The stick figure nodded his satisfaction. Over the speakers, a haunting symphony played as he switched the monitor feed to show a Lone figure. He leaned forward with interest.
ME is now drunk. This should be interesting...

The dog hummed and fiddled with his guitar, trying to get it in tune. As he strummed a chord to check his tuning, he was unaware of the hole opening up in the earth behind him. The beginning notes of his newest melody drowned out the click of a gun being cocked by his assailant. As the mole squeezed the trigger, there was a blur of yellow and an unpleasant squelching sound. "Nuruhuhuhuhuhu... Don't let me catch you threatening my students again, or there'll be trouble..." The rodent whimpered in fear and burrowed away again. But before the dog could turn around and thank his savior, he was gone in another blur.

Two cats sat side by side: one purple, the other sparkling black They meowed at each other, getting louder and louder as they meowed in sync. Their meows began to distort and twist, crackling with unholy power. A wind breathed in from nowhere, ruffling their whiskers. The ground in front of them glowed, and out rose a golden being that stretched its limbs in satisfaction, as if it had just woken up from a good nap.
@Pika_pika42 has been resurrected!

A muscular man in a sharp suit hung suspended in time. Next to him stood a pink-haired man in a hideous purple outfit. The pink-haired man frowned as he tried to make out two fighting figures in the distance. One, a male figure in a long, brown coat, was whaling on a shapeless pink blob. But the pink blob stood still, looking unbothered by the assault. Eventually, the man in the brown coat collapsed from exhaustion and the pink creature left, with a sigh of irritation audible even from a distance.

A man in a blue suit and helmet frowned at the report he was reading. "Not Shane, Huh. Well, he can't run forever."

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will last for 48 hours and will conclude at 9:00pm US CDT on 9/22. There should be a countdown around here...somewhere. Oh. Also. Happy New Year, everyone!

"Dad, we can see the threat." The green ship rocketed through the ocean at incredible speed, coming closer and closer to the sea monster. Inside the craft, sat two men in silver jumpsuits. The younger of the two punched a complicated sequence of buttons. A cheerful beeping sounded, and the men nodded in satisfaction. Hatches opened on either side of the vehicle, and out of them slid two gigantic harpoon launchers. The older man hit a few more switches, and looked to his brother for confirmation. Together, they hit the large red button on the central console, sending the harpoons rocketing towards their target. The leviathan screeched in pain when they buried themselves in its hide, and then there was silence.
I'm not sure who these two are, @Space you killed Dawning like requested right? It starts with "Dad" and then goes on later to say it's his brother.

DawningWinds has been harpooned
I take full blame for this as the one in charge of the information. Dawning was inactive, possibly lurking and their claim was an easy one that Scum could make.

The stick figure nodded his satisfaction. Over the speakers, a haunting symphony played as he switched the monitor feed to show a Lone figure. He leaned forward with interest.
ME is now drunk. This should be interesting...
I talked with the person who controls the music that affects ME yesterday, the music they said they would play was the genre called "Hard to Say", I'll interpret it as, ME's flavour is gonna be said weirdly.

The dog hummed and fiddled with his guitar, trying to get it in tune. As he strummed a chord to check his tuning, he was unaware of the hole opening up in the earth behind him. The beginning notes of his newest melody drowned out the click of a gun being cocked by his assailant. As the mole squeezed the trigger, there was a blur of yellow and an unpleasant squelching sound. "Nuruhuhuhuhuhu... Don't let me catch you threatening my students again, or there'll be trouble..." The rodent whimpered in fear and burrowed away again. But before the dog could turn around and thank his savior, he was gone in another blur.
This is relating to the music controller. Click of a gun sounds like he was targeted, Lone confirmed to me that he was attacked in the night, which means he took the kill meant for the music controller? The mole part is very interesting, which I'll chalk up to ME being drunk, because it matches no characters in this game. I can't imagine anyone would willingly attack someone they knew had a Bulletproof Vest either, and as far as I know there are no redirectors.

Two cats sat side by side: one purple, the other sparkling black They meowed at each other, getting louder and louder as they meowed in sync. Their meows began to distort and twist, crackling with unholy power. A wind breathed in from nowhere, ruffling their whiskers. The ground in front of them glowed, and out rose a golden being that stretched its limbs in satisfaction, as if it had just woken up from a good nap.
@Pika_pika42 has been resurrected!
These two characters exist, but it was the spellcaster using cards that accidentally killed Mido N1 that did this action. I take the blame for this one too, I asked them to resurrect Mido, but it seems their actions are guaranteed to fail. I knew the risk and I asked for it anyway.

A muscular man in a sharp suit hung suspended in time. Next to him stood a pink-haired man in a hideous purple outfit. The pink-haired man frowned as he tried to make out two fighting figures in the distance. One, a male figure in a long, brown coat, was whaling on a shapeless pink blob. But the pink blob stood still, looking unbothered by the assault. Eventually, the man in the brown coat collapsed from exhaustion and the pink creature left, with a sigh of irritation audible even from a distance.
This muscular man is Dio Brando AKA Officer Snake, who I used my delay power on, if he had any action last night, it won't take affect until N4, even if he dies. Standing next to him is Diovolo, who may have been his target by being near him, but this could just be to move the story along.
Male in the long brown coat, no idea, pretty sure none of the characters even wear coats. The shapeless pink blob makes even less sense, I'd guess ditto but it doesn't match any characters. I'm going to chalk this one up to someone lying about their character (and actually being a ditto or something) or ME being drunk.

A man in a blue suit and helmet frowned at the report he was reading. "Not Shane, Huh. Well, he can't run forever."
I'm the one who used the detective's badge last night, so this man in blue isn't me, but I do know who it is.

All in all, I wouldn't trust this flavour much as the actions written here don't relate to the characters who carried them out.

why

VOTE: Pika_pika42

If Officer Snake is legitimately Dio, I can't imagine any ability fitting Dio that wouldn't be harmful to town, and it seems like the "bad guys" characters have lined up decently with actually being hostile so far.

:cautious:

Vote: Pika_Pika42

The flavor seems useless, since it seems to be kind of scrambled?

. As the mole squeezed the trigger, there was a blur of yellow and an unpleasant squelching sound. "Nuruhuhuhuhuhu... Don't let me catch you threatening my students again, or there'll be trouble..."
Like, didn't this character die n1?

These two characters exist, but it was the spellcaster using cards that accidentally killed Mido N1 that did this action. I take the blame for this one too, I asked them to resurrect Mido, but it seems their actions are guaranteed to fail. I knew the risk and I asked for it anyway.

Space said she killed RC on N1 and claimed 3x survivor vigilante so that means mafia killed Mido and the wizard spellcaster from N1 also has to be mafia and yet you are calling this character town. There is no way that spellcaster character is town because it killed Mido and it resurrected Pika.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Officer Snake is a Roleblocker, he claims town
Gotta be honest, that sounds hard to believe with both the infamous Dio Brando of all characters just being a roleblocker and also how roleblocker can just as easily be mafia (and in this kind of game, there might be more use for a mafia RB than town given the roles we've seen flip). And on top of that, Officer Snake has done nothing to appear town whatsoever in this game. He looks like a decent lynch choice after dealing with zombie!Pika IMO.

Back
Top Bottom