• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

10 players left, I'm going to assume at least 4 mafia for a 20p game, we have two independents in our remaining 10 as well.

TheCapsFan - Town?
MegaPod - Independent, Unkillable and Goal to Lynch Zachie
ZinnLav - Town, Time Travelling JOAT
Zachie - Mafia?, Cop Check said he was Mafia, claimed Spellcaster JOAT
Lone_Garurumon - Town, former Amnesic turned Teacher
Snowy - Town, unless he's lying about his role
Tood - Town, confirmed role
Officer Snake - Town?, confirmed Roleblocker, Cop Check said he was Town
Space (Formely Felly) - Independent?, confirmed Vigilante/Killing role, claims Survivor, Slim chance they could still be Mafia
FinalArcadia - Town?

Assuming Zach flips Mafia, that'll confirm Snake as 100% Town, if he flips Town, then I'd recommend going after Snake.
FA made an easy fake claim that would be hard to prove.
Caps could be Mafia, but he's not at the top of my list.
Should I reveal all the remaining role claims? Almost everyone's role is outed already.

Darth was the one who told me to ask Snake to roleblock you, because he got a Mafia result on you.
For a now Vanilla Town, you're acting awfully defensive.
I'd rather mislynch a Vanilla Town than a Town Roleblocker.

Darth was the one who told me to ask Snake to roleblock you, because he got a Mafia result on you.
For a now Vanilla Town, you're acting awfully defensive.
I'd rather mislynch a Vanilla Town than a Town Roleblocker.
Right, of course, I’ll just ignore the fact that everyone is trying to lynch me and let it happen shall I? People get defensive when they’re accused of things. :p

But I didn’t accuse you of lying, I accused Snake, because as I said there is no way that I could have blocked him from role blocking me.

Now, I hope you didn't think, even for just a wink, that you'd be rid of me quite so easily. I return full glad that there's still fun to be had.
1601200977677.png

It may be Chaos to us, but to Flop & ME there's a meaning to their madness, Darth's role was not Bastard, so unless you've got a hidden Miller role, there's no other reason why you'd show as Mafia.

VOTE: Zachie

I think we need to follow through with the red check and see the copchecks can be trusted or not.

However, I'm just going to let it be known that if you guys decide to mislynch me next day phase (even though my claim is legitimately provable and was even something I was willing to let get proven when asked about it), my final thoughts will be that Officer Snake is not in the clear until a godfather flips. All the mafia so far have been antagonistic characters, and it doesn't get much more antagonistic than Dio Brando. The mafia that have flipped so far have also not had a single active ability; what exactly is town needing to roleblock then?

Oh, forgot to mention an item. I had an item from the start of the game, but it was worthless to me given what my ability is. I passed it to HumanDawn in D2, but I don't know if it did him any good or not. Probably not with him being vanilla but I thought he might've been cop at the time. Just to check, we can say what our items were called, right?

Oh, forgot to mention an item. I had an item from the start of the game, but it was worthless to me given what my ability is. I passed it to HumanDawn in D2, but I don't know if it did him any good or not. Probably not with him being vanilla but I thought he might've been cop at the time. Just to check, we can say what our items were called, right?
The Binoculars right? We're not really sure what they do, I think they prevent redirection.
Far as I can tell, no rules against claiming items, what they do or their results.

Yep, it was the Binoculars! I thought it would strengthen active abilities, but had no real way to test that myself after it just made me see a Tangela in the Great Marsh lol.

It'd be good to find out where each item is, I haven't come across any of the sub items yet.

Binoculars: FA started, passed to HD on D2, HD passed to another player N3.
Rube Goldberg Machine: Zinn started and used D1, passed to Lone N2 (because I didn't realise the item wasn't used up), who passed it to Darth later on.
Invisibility Cloak: Officer Snake started and used N1, unknown what happened afterwards
Sniper Rifle: Darth started?, passed onto Lone whenever that was, I think Lone still has it, could explain why he keeps getting targeted, though I think he has to pass it soon.

We don't have any reason to believe Darth wasn't sane, so...

Vote: Zachie

But if we assume OS is telling the truth, then it would also mean that he'd have to have been redirected from Zachie to Lone by somebody else, since the flavor shows him targeting Lone.

I don't think it's implied anywhere on the flavor text though that a redirection like that had happened?

Invisibility Cloak: Officer Snake started and used N1, unknown what happened afterwards
The elderly man with the thick glasses shuffled casually down the hallway. As he walked, he bumped into something invisible.
"Eh, what?" said the black robed man, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.
Startled, a bizarre green reptile appeared out of thin air, and scuttled off down the hallway, nearly running into the hard hat wearing mole.
The reptile probably has the cloak now, based on this

Sniper Rifle: Darth started?, passed onto Lone whenever that was, I think Lone still has it, could explain why he keeps getting targeted, though I think he has to pass it soon.
Minor Goof. It probably doesn't exist anymore. I tried to pass it to HD on what should have been my last phase holding it (Night 4), but it bounced back when HD died. I then entirely forgot about it during that day phase because I'm not used to having to do things with my role PM during day phases. I haven't gotten any notifications about it poofing, but it's been two phases since then so I'm pretty sure it's gone.
So uhh, yeah, 100% my bad here, we probably don't have a gun anymore.

Back
Top Bottom