• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Yes. It's long overdue to remove this particular mafia member.
...who, ME?
Nah. Don't mind ME. I'm just a stick figure.
Oh look, a distraction!
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif
ezgif-6-2168cac3f8f0.gif

I like this post restriction.

Something I noticed, Arnold J Rimmer who FA claimed to be hasn't shown up in
the flavour at all. Rainbow Cloud who submitted them can't confirm that's who was submitted, all other characters can be matched, except whoever got the fake Role PM for Kecleon.
Nobody has taken responsibility for Farnsworth either.
Though there is still the chace Snowy is lying, I don't recall any Coat Hangers either, but he could've publically counter claimed Mega if he was Mafia for Towny points

Vote: Magnificent Entertainer

I'll go with this but I don't trust TheCapsFan one bit, seems there was no kill bc he's trying to frame me as a hostile indep

Could be a possibility but it depends on how the Roleblock works, sometimes they can block the kill and sometimes they can't.
I asked Caps if he could try playing the Special Song again to take out ME

I'll go with this but I don't trust TheCapsFan one bit, seems there was no kill bc he's trying to frame me as a hostile indep

I actually attempted to kill ME last night using the Special Song, and got this back:

NOPE!

Is it possible Snake blocked the kill from going through?
That's what I'm guessing. Most roleblockers I've played with recently block kills.

This part of the flavor text has been bugging me:
The ancient man in the black robe shuffled down a different hallway. As he approached a doorway, the door suddenly opened, and a bunch of yellow tentacles emerged from the room.
The old man stopped walking and glanced at the tentacles.
"Oh my, no," he said, turning around and shuffling away as fast as he could.
The purple eyed man, who was coming at the door from a different direction, was not so lucky. The tentacles snagged him, and dragged him inside the room.
After a brief moment of confusion, the purple haired man dashed out of the room, his fancy clothes all askew.
Purple eyes = Lone?
Yellow tentacles = also Lone

But Lone clearly didn't self target last night, so I'm confused about what this is about. If we assume the flavor is legitimate, wouldn't purple eyes be FA since she has the post restriction?

If he RB'd me, then that's why ME didn't die last night. But I was under the impression that he was going to be roleblocking you last night. Unless you lied to me, Zinn?
I didn't direct Snake to target anyone in particular, I just asked who he was targeting. I assumed it wouldn't block the kill. I got in trouble for having roles modify the Mafia kill when I hosted a game, because it's technically not a role action and it's a faction action.

It was Darth who told me about that, later clarifying it wasn't an item but him attempting a Cop Check. He had originally said it was an item.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201001-064759.png
    Screenshot_20201001-064759.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom