• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I get what you mean, but usually Jinjo goes after inactives I thought. It seemed way too quick of a jump on Crystal Onix who could have been doing a number of things before making a post. It struck me as a way of looking like doing something, but in reality not doing much at all.

Your vote on DarthWolf does seem serious but all of the votes on DarthWolf have been confusing to me. I mean, you gave a reason at least with the scum chat thing and you're sticking to your vote. I don't necessarily agree with it, but you provided a reason unlike some others

I try to not use meta, but in the Archie game I recall Jinjo putting forth more effort and not generalizations. Regardless, my vote on Jinjo is now more firm considering she seems to be trying to subtly insinuate I could be scum with this quote:

I was the first sub, meaning it was a "priority mafia" in her reasoning. So she's clearly wrong as I know I'm not mafia.

Would jester really be here... seems too plain. Would also like to see a screenshot. Why would DarthWolf randomly claim to Zinnlav anyway?

I don't understand -- I was questioning DawningWind's strange wording with outright claiming granny, not the role itself

I have already explained the reason to my vote and I literally did the same thing in Archie and the player I voted for flipped mafia and that can be a good way to catch scum. I have also been suspicious of you by your play on day 1 and you are also not even engaging with me in good faith. You also said here I wasn't putting forth more effort when actually I am putting more effort in this game especially on day 1 than I was doing on day 1 in Archie.

In what way do you mean this? Too seriously in that people aren't seeing it in a joke manner, or that people on the wagon are taking it too seriously?

Swear I'm not purposely tunneling on Snowy here because I know I've mentioned him several times already, but like, this post here. It's answering Darth sorta, but it's just like all his other posts this game so far: nothing one way or another about any players, mostly just role speculation that isn't helpful right now and doesn't help find a target today. That + the host lynching topic just feel like trying to avoid getting anything out of D1.

D1 in Archie Sonic, I voted Snowy for similar reasons. He was town there, but his posts also got better as D1 continued. That hasn't happened here IMO.

I think it'd be very bold of mafia to claim something like this after Archie Sonic Mafia is both very fresh in peoples' minds and this game has a lot of players who were there, knowing those players would likely be cautious about this claim in how it could be a "well, I was town last time when barely anyone believed me, so this could be a good fake"-kind of way. Though what is the exact role name? You say it is "kind of reflector," but what is it specifically called in your role PM?

-------

Kinda agree with LG's thoughts that jester sounds almost too pedestrian for Chaos Mafia in regards to DarthWolf. Not sure on his self-vote, but I'm not seeing anything actually scummy from him yet so I'd be surprised if that wagon caught mafia. While I'm typing this though I'm seeing a jester thing from OC??? Gonna wait then and see what happens there if he responds

Human's wagon started with two joke votes and I don't see any cause for alarm with him yet. He's the type you really need to see for longer than D1 usually to get a good feel for his alignment, but he seems to be ramping up now in the last half of D1 into more of his usual types of posts.

TheCapsFan looks fine so far too, I actualy don't think his vote on Darth is too bad because it reads to me like a pressure vote? His content so far has been good, though for some reason I feel like I tend to agree with a lot of what TheCapsFan says in games. Lone_Garurumon is kinda the same in how I'm reading him so far too.

DawningWinds I think started the town in a very pro-town way. Would like to see more from them, but for now, I think he looks good.

Midorikawa being quiet so far is giving me flashbacks to Archie Sonic when she was mafia and I'm a little paranoid. Too early to tell and honestly I can get D1 being kinda meh for posting (honestly that's kinda me right now, sometimes depression and anxiety is the secret mafia to have to fight lol), but just keeping that in the back of my mind.

Thoughts on Tood?

With Darth a self-professed Jester, imo we just leave him and lynch someone else, otherwise we're just wasting a lynch. Imo Caps is still the best target I can see.

Unvote
Vote: TheCapsFan

Because I didn't unvote last time and apparently that's necessary.

LG, you hosted Archie Comics Mafia. Remember how Day 3 went with Tood being lynched (led by scum!Midorikawa) for their Independent claim Day 3 and a Mafia (DekuNut) was saved instead? If we don't lynch an Independent Claim now Day 1, then what better time to do it? DarthWolf would end up being prolonged bait for Mafia to mislynch later. I wouldn't be shocked if we would become close to lynching Mafia, and then somebody is like "Oh yeah there's DarthWolf as an option." and we let scum live another day like that. We don't even know if it's actually serious or if it's even true. TheCapsFan might be Mafia, but I think a lynch on a non-threat Day 1 would be a better move than potentially mislyching a Townie, as it gives room for Town roles to do their thing with progress still being made during the Day and without one of their own being harmed. This isn't taking into account that a Jester might have anti-Town roles stacked upon. Could have anti-scum roles too, but the Town is of a higher number.

@FinalArcadia I agree about most of your reads (so, I guess you're Town?) except for DarthWolf and Snowy. I feel like Snowy would post less as Mafia, and the Chaos stuff is something that was on his mind that he wanted to settle first. He could have had those thoughts before the roles were handed out and decided to say it as Mafia anyway, but ehh.

I have already explained the reason to my vote and I literally did the same thing in Archie and the player I voted for flipped mafia and that can be a good way to catch scum. I have also been suspicious of you by your play on day 1 and you are also not even engaging with me in good faith. You also said here I wasn't putting forth more effort when actually I am putting more effort in this game especially on day 1 than I was doing on day 1 in Archie.

When did that happen in Archie, are you not referring to Day 1?? Because I looked back at Day 1 and you didn't vote & someone town was lynched that phase. Also I don't mean that you're not putting in effort here, it's just that you seem to be making more generalizations than I've seen you do before.

Different things are different. Space's reason for voting Jinjo was not the same as HumanDawn's reason given when asking why Space wasn't voting for HumanDawn.

This is hurting my brain. I read back and didn't see any problem with what HD said. It was a valid point.

I have yet to see anything in this game to convince me that lynching DarthWolf is necessary.

Okay, so you're voting me, right? Why do you think lynching me is necessary? What specifically do you think is making me scummy? Lone has claimed it's my vote placement on DarthWolf.

What is your basis for this claim? From here, it seems more probable that Darth isn't kingmaker, unless you want to claim that most of the roles in this game are kingmaker, or have some other special information that frankly, I don't believe you have. Not unless you're scumbuddies and he's told you as much.
Someone doesn't understand sarcasm :(

Different things are different. You both attracted a certain level of suspicion out of me for your votes in the DarthWolf wagon, but, as you acknowledged in the beginning of your post, I gave another reason for voting HumanDawn, that I hadn't seen you do. Do you remember that bit about the false equivalence? Of course you do, you quoted it as the first thing in your post I'm responding to. But now by pretending it was just about the votes, you're muddling the game with strawmen.

Just because I read it doesn't mean I understood it :bulbaFacepalm: can you please talk a bit simpler? Even HD's posts are clearer to understand and he's typing under a roleplay. Mafia like to hide under big confusing words like "false equivalence" and "muddling the game with strawmen".

Also, I'm just curious to hear your reasoning, because I don't think I've done anything that scummy this game so far past that vote? And I don't really think that action itself is super scummy, maybe worth a post-RVS vote, but not much more beyond that.

I've gone over this already. But I'd like to refer to Space's post I'll quote below, to entertain the idea that maybe there might have been a misunderstanding on HumanDawn's part about why Space was voting Jinjo. Between that and your throwing strawmen at me in response to me explaining why HumanDawn, I'll grant you the thing you're arguing about. Why not you? I mean, now that you've added the things to the case against you that were lacking before. On top of the "potential for buddying", as you put it.

So you're voting me based on a case that I pretty much gave to you then :lapras: talk about being opportunistic.

God I wish we had Discord/Discord Nitro integration so I could use some of my Discord emotes. I've been playing a lot of Discord mafias recently and they really do help get emotions across in those games. :lapras: is great and all, but sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

Darth outing himself to Zinn comes off as a bit weird...? Zinn was on his wagon. If he's jester, wouldn't outing himself risk losing Zinn's vote. It seems a bit counterproductive for a jester to do, so I have my doubts that Darth is entirely telling the truth about being a jester

I have also been suspicious of you by your play on day 1 and you are also not even engaging with me in good faith
Kind of curious as to why you think Megapod's RVS vote is worth voting over Space if you've been finding Space suspicious for a while

Based on the fact Megapod's RVS vote is on you, I find it a bit OMGUS-y, tbh

I really think you're blowing things a bit out of proportion with Space though, I don't see how any of her interactions have been in bad faith up until now

These players below haven't really said anything that left a good impression and hearing more from them would be nice.

MegaPod
Zachie
DekuNut
Officer Snake
Midorikawa
Tood

Reading DarthWolf's first wallpost, his posts looked jokey. Second wallpost were asking some questions and that kind of play he is doing is hard to read.

I don't understand why would Space want to question Dawning's claim when this is not a visiting role. Reading this it looked like Dawning said they are a pgo and then said the role name is granny. Space post on #205 looked a bit like a chainsaw defense which I didn't like.

Unvote

Vote: MegaPod

We already have some content going and I don't like how MegaPod still has his rvs vote and I always find it scummy when a player leaves their rvs vote by the end of day 1 and same thing can be said about Zachie.

This is such a Jinjo post. So, Town?

I agree, and if people want to delay DarthWolf's lynch for whatever reason instead of getting it over with Day 1, then I would be okay with voting here really.

I get what you mean, but usually Jinjo goes after inactives I thought. It seemed way too quick of a jump on Crystal Onix who could have been doing a number of things before making a post. It struck me as a way of looking like doing something, but in reality not doing much at all.

And... Crystal Onix was inactive at the time Jinjo voted him. Please don't make me get paranoid about you again like last time with messing up who DawningWinds voted...

You could criticize many other players much fairly for "not doing much at all" despite posting with no votes going around instead of Jinjo trying to stir the game up.

Your vote on DarthWolf does seem serious but all of the votes on DarthWolf have been confusing to me. I mean, you gave a reason at least with the scum chat thing and you're sticking to your vote. I don't necessarily agree with it, but you provided a reason unlike some others

Yes, I have a reason, but so does Jinjo. DarthWolf could have also been doing a number of things before confirming but yet I used that against him and used it to keep my vote on me. I'm starting to feel like you might be playing a bit dumb here on purpose.

I try to not use meta, but in the Archie game I recall Jinjo putting forth more effort and not generalizations. Regardless, my vote on Jinjo is now more firm considering she seems to be trying to subtly insinuate I could be scum with this quote:

I was the first sub, meaning it was a "priority mafia" in her reasoning. So she's clearly wrong as I know I'm not mafia.

Yeah, I can see what you mean that by that logic, you'd more likely to be Mafia, but I didn't think of you at all when she said it, so I doubt it was an intentional plan. If she wanted to share you with it, she would have mentioned your name. It seems like it's something that Jinjo might really believe in, because ME had to come in and say it was a first asked, first-serve basis.

DawningWings and Space
Ya probably need one, maybe two more there buddy. But interesting answers given the claim from DW. Nothing Space has said so far has been memorable to me.

Yes I can see that it was RNG'd. Still though. Interesting indeed

Ok now I'm not sure if you are still just messing around or considering me as a valid D1 lynch because someone has to die.

Yes and yes. I am interested to maybe hear a bit more why HD is pushing you so hard. But I don't necessarily think you're a bad D1 lynch as options go.

Then why are you still voting me?

Like I said, no better options yet, plus I'm intrigued.

Yeah I haven't played in a while, how do you like my 2nd wall btw :p

It's pretty good. Comparable to the first, really, but this one had a couple rolls of a D20, and 20-gons are just fascinating to me. 8.75/10, best wall so far this game.

Did you miss me? :bulbaLove:

Mr. Miltank, I see you every day at work here!! But I have missed you in the mafia section, yes :bulbaLove:

I can't speak to scum!Caps vs town!Caps, and anyway, weren't we told earlier not to play the meta?

This reads like a cop-out answer as well.

Here we see a Blight in its natural environment, self-voting for pity, and setting up a potential future vote on Snowy. If Blight DarthWolf was a Star, he would have voted Star Snowy to show he has the best interest of the Stars at heart, but yet wants to build pity on himself and shade others. We all know he's not going to keep the vote on himself at the end.

I can get behind this sort of reasoning.

The grass is green, the sky is blue, and the earth is round.

Human check Discord I have a very important question to ask you.

This is hurting my brain. I read back and didn't see any problem with what HD said. It was a valid point.

Okay, so you're voting me, right? Why do you think lynching me is necessary? What specifically do you think is making me scummy? Lone has claimed it's my vote placement on DarthWolf.

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm :(

Just because I read it doesn't mean I understood it :bulbaFacepalm: can you please talk a bit simpler? Even HD's posts are clearer to understand and he's typing under a roleplay. Mafia like to hide under big confusing words like "false equivalence" and "muddling the game with strawmen".

Also, I'm just curious to hear your reasoning, because I don't think I've done anything that scummy this game so far past that vote?
And I don't really think that action itself is super scummy, maybe worth a post-RVS vote, but not much more beyond that.

So you're voting me based on a case that I pretty much gave to you then :lapras: talk about being opportunistic.

God I wish we had Discord/Discord Nitro integration so I could use some of my Discord emotes. I've been playing a lot of Discord mafias recently and they really do help get emotions across in those games. :lapras: is great and all, but sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

Mindmeld defence here, because if I was in TheCapsFan's spot, I would have probably defended myself the exact same way because these were the thoughts that crossed my mind about Lone_Garurumon's arguments.

Darth outing himself to Zinn comes off as a bit weird...? Zinn was on his wagon. If he's jester, wouldn't outing himself risk losing Zinn's vote. It seems a bit counterproductive for a jester to do, so I have my doubts that Darth is entirely telling the truth about being a jester

Kind of curious as to why you think Megapod's RVS vote is worth voting over Space if you've been finding Space suspicious for a while

I really think you're blowing things a bit out of proportion with Space though, I don't see how any of her interactions have been in bad faith up until now

That could be what he wants you to think anyway. Blah blah blah, wifom, blah. I'm kind of freaked by the lack of votes on DarthWolf. Mafia has the most reason to ignore a lynch on a Jester claim because they increase the odds of mislynching Town by doing so, which is the most likely to occur today with no deaths yet, and save the Jester claim for later.

this is a good point.

And... Crystal Onix was inactive at the time Jinjo voted him. Please don't make me get paranoid about you again like last time with messing up who DawningWinds voted...

wait what did I say this time that was like that? I recognize Crystal Onix didn't post.

You could criticize many other players much fairly for "not doing much at all" despite posting with no votes going around instead of Jinjo trying to stir the game up.

it's not the "not doing much", it's the way she went about it. Voting someone because they were elsewhere on the forums isn't evidence of anything, but Jinjo was treating it as such.

Yes, I have a reason, but so does Jinjo. DarthWolf could have also been doing a number of things before confirming but yet I used that against him and used it to keep my vote on me. I'm starting to feel like you might be playing a bit dumb here on purpose.

You: darthwolf could have confirmed in scumchat

Jinjo: crystal onix was seen an hour ago in fun and games and hasn't posted here

think what you will, but to me it's different.

Yeah, I can see what you mean that by that logic, you'd more likely to be Mafia, but I didn't think of you at all when she said it, so I doubt it was an intentional plan. If she wanted to share you with it, she would have mentioned your name. It seems like it's something that Jinjo might really believe in, because ME had to come in and say it was a first asked, first-serve basis.

We have no idea of her intentions, intentional we have no idea. I believe it singles me out as the first sub.

Unvote: Jinjo

Vote: DarthWolf

no reason to leave Darth alive

When did that happen in Archie, are you not referring to Day 1?? Because I looked back at Day 1 and you didn't vote & someone town was lynched that phase. Also I don't mean that you're not putting in effort here, it's just that you seem to be making more generalizations than I've seen you do before.

Earlier you said you recall I was putting more effort on Archie but on day 1 I didn't put in any effort over there and didn't start putting effort until somewhere around end of day 2 and I feel like as if I have been putting effort here on day 1 since I have been scum hunting on day 1 here and what do you mean by generalization?

I don't like it when players leave their rvs vote by the end of day 1 which I always find this suspicious and as for Space her post on 205 looked a bit like a chainsaw defense which was concerning and the least she could have done is engage with me more. Town always should speak out on what they have to say and if the town player is going to keep quiet, then no one is going to even know on what the player is thinking and where there head is at.

If Blight DarthWolf is actually a Jester, we just let him win today and be done with it. No more future distractions and the game goes on.

Fourth is deflective to try to not get more votes on themselves.

Well...I doubt that there won't be ANY future distractions.

There could be "a few reasons" for both as to why they would both be Town not partaking in the game, but Star Space focuses on Star Jinjo while not focusing on my vote on Star DarthWolf. No reasoning like "I Star read you, HumanDawn, so I am willing to forgive you", nothing.

You called him a Star!! You liar! :mad:

To be honest, the open claiming of this game is still something I'm finding weird.

The character I submitted is an armoured hero that uses a gun. His primary form literally has the word "Shooting" in its name, so that's why I think a shooting type role would be appropriate. Either PGO or Vig.

I kind of find it a bit odd that after DW nameclaimed, and you learned that it wasn't your character, you still seem to accept his claim without much of a second thought. Actually, you never really said anything about his claim at all.

Earlier you said you recall I was putting more effort on Archie but on day 1 I didn't put in any effort over there and didn't start putting effort until somewhere around end of day 2 and I feel like as if I have been putting effort here on day 1 since I have been scum hunting on day 1 here and what do you mean by generalization?

"effort" was the wrong wording, my bad. By generalization I mean equating "someone not posting in mafia but elsewhere = mafia" along with "subbing in order = mafia or not mafia (depending on order)". Also, you never answered me about Archie mafia - when did you vote mafia for a similar reason?

wait what did I say this time that was like that? I recognize Crystal Onix didn't post.

Basically you said you suspected somebody for something that didn't happen - so it came off as potentially trying to fake a reason to suspect somebody.

it's not the "not doing much", it's the way she went about it. Voting someone because they were elsewhere on the forums isn't evidence of anything, but Jinjo was treating it as such.

You: darthwolf could have confirmed in scumchat

Jinjo: crystal onix was seen an hour ago in fun and games and hasn't posted here

think what you will, but to me it's different.

But Space, I was also treating DarthWolf as being elsewhere on the forums as evidence of anything!!

Thoughts on Tood?
Prior to his most recent post, I didn't have a feeling one way or another about Tood, but his last post was solid IMO. His thoughts on Darth's apparent jester claim and Jinjo's MegaPod vote/lack of Space vote are useful and not something that are just being repeated from another player. I'd very light lean town so far, but mostly just for that post rather than anything else he's done earlier this phase.
@FinalArcadia I agree about most of your reads (so, I guess you're Town?) except for DarthWolf and Snowy. I feel like Snowy would post less as Mafia, and the Chaos stuff is something that was on his mind that he wanted to settle first. He could have had those thoughts before the roles were handed out and decided to say it as Mafia anyway, but ehh.
I get what you mean about the host stuff being something that could've just been on his mind given how Chaos Mafia is, it just stands out to me when that's pretty much all he's said. Snowy's response to me was decent admittedly and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to see if he does have any reads later like he says he'll mention if he does, but I also don't like the Zachie vote that's still in place and felt weird to me from the get-go.

----

Related to the Zachie RVS vote though, I agree with Jinjo's MegaPod vote for similar reasons to what I just said about Snowy's vote, and looking at his posts this phase, there is next-to-nothing of actual use, and the only major thing he responded to was Crystal Onix saying that meta was off the table, to which MP said that wasn't actually the case. This, plus his vote is still a joke one about a player needed to get subbed.

UNVOTE: Snowy
VOTE: MegaPod

I'm kind of freaked by the lack of votes on DarthWolf. Mafia has the most reason to ignore a lynch on a Jester claim because they increase the odds of mislynching Town by doing so, which is the most likely to occur today with no deaths yet, and save the Jester claim for later.
Not sure I agree here, since I don't think lynching jesters should usually be encouraged. It can get mafia a mislynch to avoid voting a jester claim, but that assumes the claim is really true while also not being a very useful flip for town to work with either. Honestly, I think the whole thing is kind of moot, because mafia could just as easily want to off the jester because it's an easy vote to make with no consequences.

The jester screenshot is very strange to me. Tood has a great point about how weird it is to claim jester to somebody on your own wagon. WIFOM, but it can also backfire terribly when there's pretty much no reason to claim it under the circumstances. There's also his comment to Snowy about Snowy potentially setting up for wanting to vote Darth but not wanting to catch any suspicions for it. That doesn't seem like something a jester would be saying. I really don't think that DarthWolf is actually a jester. What he is, I don't know given the bizarre self-vote, but I doubt he's suicidal mafia either since that's not Darth's style as scum. I'm not TOTALLY against Darth getting lynched since, again, I really don't know what his deal is here, but jester policy lynch doesn't sit well with me and I'm not seeing him as scummy either.

Regarding the Darth wagon, which appears to a joke vote that has formed a wagon, I've seen noting particularly scummy from Darth so far so am wondering why the wagon persists?

Interesting that you mention the wagon itself but don't necessarily interact or give thoughts on the players who are on it.

View attachment 136150
Unvote: DarthWolf

Sorry, I was waiting for confirmation I could post OC chat images

Also @Magnificent Entertainer @Doctor Floptopus any chance we could get countdowns for future phases? It really helps with timezones. I got really confused when I converted and it's like "Midnight Sunday" when it means like right as Saturday ends. Up to you guys :bulbaLove:

Why is DarthWolf's name blue here? Typically they are white, right? Is anyone else weirded out by this?

In what way do you mean this? Too seriously in that people aren't seeing it in a joke manner, or that people on the wagon are taking it too seriously?

The former, more than the latter. I mean, like HD said, it's unlikely that Darth will keep his vote where it is now by the end of the phase. I'm thinking about moving it as well, but I need to figure out where first. That being said I do think that the players like Crystal Onix and Lone, who made specific accusations and gave thoughts on the players on the wagons, are reacting to it in a way that's better than the people who are kind of looking at it passively, as I alluded to at the beginning of this post.

"effort" was the wrong wording, my bad. By generalization I mean equating "someone not posting in mafia but elsewhere = mafia" along with "subbing in order = mafia or not mafia (depending on order)". Also, you never answered me about Archie mafia - when did you vote mafia for a similar reason?

It was on day 3 where I voted mafia for a similar reason.

Swear I'm not purposely tunneling on Snowy here because I know I've mentioned him several times already, but like, this post here. It's answering Darth sorta, but it's just like all his other posts this game so far: nothing one way or another about any players, mostly just role speculation that isn't helpful right now and doesn't help find a target today. That + the host lynching topic just feel like trying to avoid getting anything out of D1.

D1 in Archie Sonic, I voted Snowy for similar reasons. He was town there, but his posts also got better as D1 continued. That hasn't happened here IMO.

Agreed.

Kinda agree with LG's thoughts that jester sounds almost too pedestrian for Chaos Mafia in regards to DarthWolf. Not sure on his self-vote, but I'm not seeing anything actually scummy from him yet so I'd be surprised if that wagon caught mafia. While I'm typing this though I'm seeing a jester thing from OC??? Gonna wait then and see what happens there if he responds

Lol kinda tinfoil but what if HD is lyncher though with his target as the Jester? Seems like the perfect kinda troll shit that ME and Flop would put in their games.

Midorikawa being quiet so far is giving me flashbacks to Archie Sonic when she was mafia and I'm a little paranoid. Too early to tell and honestly I can get D1 being kinda meh for posting (honestly that's kinda me right now, sometimes depression and anxiety is the secret mafia to have to fight lol), but just keeping that in the back of my mind.

I need to look back on Midorikawa a bit more. Quiet Mido is never a good sign though. Same with DekuNut, who has been quiet this game so far.

Space post on #205 looked a bit like a chainsaw defense which I didn't like.

Can you explain what you mean by "chainsaw defense?"

Jeez, am I getting worse at mafia or is this game just full of big and scary words and phrases that I don't understand? I suppose the two could be mutually exclusive

Space if you're gonna sus me like that just say it outright my dude

Would jester really be here... seems too plain. Would also like to see a screenshot. Why would DarthWolf randomly claim to Zinnlav anyway?

But we've already had the host confirm that subs will be given in a specific order regardless of alignment, so what was the point of that first line there?

I'd also like to see a bigger screenshot though. Something feels off about that. Wonder if Zinn's got something they want to hide :lapras:

TBF, My best plays in Mafia have always been when I didn't have to worry about trying to read people.

So, when you're scum?

That was a screenshot, I contacted him saying he's going to get lynched just because it's funny because of his N0 flip, and if he doesn't want to get lynched, he just needs to provide something funnier than that.
He only replied once and it was with that message, at first I thought he was joking about how he died N0, but with his weird play and voting himself, I'm not so sure.

Why is the name blue tho, was that from mafia chat? :wynaut:

Back
Top Bottom