• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

DawningWings
*Winds

DarthWolf as a Jester doesn't surprise me too much, but interesting points have been made towards the idea that this isn't the case. I wouldn't be against lynching Darth now to get him out of the way and to make sure he's actually a Jester, but I'd prefer to go for someone else.

As for who I'd like to lynch instead, I'm going with Snowy for now. Darth pointed out that he seemed hesitant to join a wagon early on, and his response was that he's "too lazy to change votes". And so you're leaving your meaningless RVS vote on Zachie until when? In a similar line of thinking, when he sugggested, in full seriousness, that we lynch the hosts, he didn't even vote either of them. I don't think "too lazy" is an excuse to not vote people you want lynched. And looking through his posts, he hasn't actually given much for thoughts on any players at all.

Vote: Snowy

I'd also probably be fine with voting anyone on Jinjo's "people doing nothing list" besides Snake, Deku (because they can't be prodded into not doing nothing), and Tood (because he's not really doing nothing just nothing of particularly noteworthy which is normal for him), in addition to maybe CyanideCrystal but I think they might just be inactive, to see if it would get them to do something.
@CyanideCrystal You there?

But interesting answers given the claim from DW.
DarthWolf's Jester claim or DawningWinds' Granny claim? I think you mean me but I just want to be certain because it's not one hundred percent clear.

Same with DekuNut, who has been quiet this game so far.
What do you mean quiet Deku isn't a good sign? Isn't Deku always a lurker? Like, that's not a sign of anything.

TBF, My best plays in Mafia have always been when I didn't have to worry about trying to read people.
How do you make plays that don't require reading people as town?

Prior to his most recent post, I didn't have a feeling one way or another about Tood, but his last post was solid IMO. His thoughts on Darth's apparent jester claim and Jinjo's MegaPod vote/lack of Space vote are useful and not something that are just being repeated from another player. I'd very light lean town so far, but mostly just for that post rather than anything else he's done earlier this phase.

Mindmeld.

I get what you mean about the host stuff being something that could've just been on his mind given how Chaos Mafia is, it just stands out to me when that's pretty much all he's said. Snowy's response to me was decent admittedly and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to see if he does have any reads later like he says he'll mention if he does, but I also don't like the Zachie vote that's still in place and felt weird to me from the get-go.

@Snowy Are you interested in voting anyone else?

Related to the Zachie RVS vote though, I agree with Jinjo's MegaPod vote for similar reasons to what I just said about Snowy's vote, and looking at his posts this phase, there is next-to-nothing of actual use, and the only major thing he responded to was Crystal Onix saying that meta was off the table, to which MP said that wasn't actually the case. This, plus his vote is still a joke one about a player needed to get subbed.

UNVOTE: Snowy
VOTE: MegaPod

Mindmeld... the second!

Not sure I agree here, since I don't think lynching jesters should usually be encouraged. It can get mafia a mislynch to avoid voting a jester claim, but that assumes the claim is really true while also not being a very useful flip for town to work with either. Honestly, I think the whole thing is kind of moot, because mafia could just as easily want to off the jester because it's an easy vote to make with no consequences.

The jester screenshot is very strange to me. Tood has a great point about how weird it is to claim jester to somebody on your own wagon. WIFOM, but it can also backfire terribly when there's pretty much no reason to claim it under the circumstances. There's also his comment to Snowy about Snowy potentially setting up for wanting to vote Darth but not wanting to catch any suspicions for it. That doesn't seem like something a jester would be saying. I really don't think that DarthWolf is actually a jester. What he is, I don't know given the bizarre self-vote, but I doubt he's suicidal mafia either since that's not Darth's style as scum. I'm not TOTALLY against Darth getting lynched since, again, I really don't know what his deal is here, but jester policy lynch doesn't sit well with me and I'm not seeing him as scummy either.

And we can leave them be when they can vote and potentially screw lynches over? It's Day 1, so now would be the best day to do it so Mafia has one less excuse hanging around to use for later when we have more information on other players potentially being Mafia! Unless they are vig killed (which in case if they are a jester, we kind of wasted a shot), then they'll be here. TBF, I agree, we're not even sure if DarthWolf is being serious about actually being a Jester, so we would be just leaving him be. It would still be a useful flip because if he was a jester, then we just knew he was a jester, and bam, no distraction.

Actually, whatever, there's like 4 hours and half left and I'm joining the MegaPod wagon.

UNVOTE: Darthwolf
Vote: MegaPod

My eyes are still on DarthWolf but I think switching things up a bit is healthy for the game. Phase updates are 4AM for me but nothing an alarm can't fix so I may just be going back.

I try to not use meta, but in the Archie game I recall Jinjo putting forth more effort and not generalizations. Regardless, my vote on Jinjo is now more firm considering she seems to be trying to subtly insinuate I could be scum with this quote:
Still not really seeing anything in Jinjo's posts so far, just seems like her usual posting style and reasoning.

That was a screenshot, I contacted him saying he's going to get lynched just because it's funny because of his N0 flip, and if he doesn't want to get lynched, he just needs to provide something funnier than that.
He only replied once and it was with that message, at first I thought he was joking about how he died N0, but with his weird play and voting himself, I'm not so sure.
Kind of wondering if he said that hoping you would share it, we haven't seen anything from him since so far, I don't trust him though, he may be a Jester but I think there has to be more to it particularly with this game being bastard.

Did anyone else start OC with Darth? It could simply be because I was the only one who messaged him or I was the first to contact him
Haven't been in OC with Darth or anyone so far.

LG, you hosted Archie Comics Mafia. Remember how Day 3 went with Tood being lynched (led by scum!Midorikawa) for their Independent claim Day 3 and a Mafia (DekuNut) was saved instead? If we don't lynch an Independent Claim now Day 1, then what better time to do it? DarthWolf would end up being prolonged bait for Mafia to mislynch later. I wouldn't be shocked if we would become close to lynching Mafia, and then somebody is like "Oh yeah there's DarthWolf as an option." and we let scum live another day like that. We don't even know if it's actually serious or if it's even true. TheCapsFan might be Mafia, but I think a lynch on a non-threat Day 1 would be a better move than potentially mislyching a Townie, as it gives room for Town roles to do their thing with progress still being made during the Day and without one of their own being harmed. This isn't taking into account that a Jester might have anti-Town roles stacked upon. Could have anti-scum roles too, but the Town is of a higher number.
Could possibly agree with getting Darth out of the way so he can't be the cause of disruption later provided we haven't got any better options but can't help but worry assuming he is a Jester that there isn't more to his role that may be some sort of sting in the tail if we lynch him.

I don't like it when players leave their rvs vote by the end of day 1 which I always find this suspicious and as for Space her post on 205 looked a bit like a chainsaw defense which was concerning and the least she could have done is engage with me more. Town always should speak out on what they have to say and if the town player is going to keep quiet, then no one is going to even know on what the player is thinking and where there head is at.
Agree with Jinjo about players leaving their 'random votes' in place without reason for keeping them, Pod is also known for lurking as scum. Jinjo hadn't even subbed in when he voted that slot which looks worst that the vote's still there.

Not sure I agree here, since I don't think lynching jesters should usually be encouraged. It can get mafia a mislynch to avoid voting a jester claim, but that assumes the claim is really true while also not being a very useful flip for town to work with either. Honestly, I think the whole thing is kind of moot, because mafia could just as easily want to off the jester because it's an easy vote to make with no consequences.

The jester screenshot is very strange to me. Tood has a great point about how weird it is to claim jester to somebody on your own wagon. WIFOM, but it can also backfire terribly when there's pretty much no reason to claim it under the circumstances. There's also his comment to Snowy about Snowy potentially setting up for wanting to vote Darth but not wanting to catch any suspicions for it. That doesn't seem like something a jester would be saying. I really don't think that DarthWolf is actually a jester. What he is, I don't know given the bizarre self-vote, but I doubt he's suicidal mafia either since that's not Darth's style as scum. I'm not TOTALLY against Darth getting lynched since, again, I really don't know what his deal is here, but jester policy lynch doesn't sit well with me and I'm not seeing him as scummy either.
Although I agree more with HD that getting rid of Darth may be better if he is a plain Jester, I do think something may be up here and Darth could be misleading us, agree that haven't really seen anything particularly scummy from his posts in the thread though.

Interesting that you mention the wagon itself but don't necessarily interact or give thoughts on the players who are on it.
Was planning to post more on that after that post but kind of got a bit side tracked with the Darth Jester thing which somewhat flipped things on it's head. I will get back to it though.

Going to put my vote on Pod, not liking him leaving his vote on Jinjo's slot before she subbed or the few posts he's made that look CWAC.

Darth outing himself to Zinn comes off as a bit weird...? Zinn was on his wagon. If he's jester, wouldn't outing himself risk losing Zinn's vote. It seems a bit counterproductive for a jester to do, so I have my doubts that Darth is entirely telling the truth about being a jester

Agreed. I also feel like it was weird for Zinn to ping Darth in the first place too...though I feel like it would be more counterproductive to Zinn if Zinn were mafia, since Zinn would want to blend in and stick to the DarthWolf lynch. So maybe town points to Zinn?

Kind of curious as to why you think Megapod's RVS vote is worth voting over Space if you've been finding Space suspicious for a while

Based on the fact Megapod's RVS vote is on you, I find it a bit OMGUS-y, tbh

I really think you're blowing things a bit out of proportion with Space though, I don't see how any of her interactions have been in bad faith up until now

Damn Tood, good post. I agree, especially with the OMGUS-y part, which I feel went a lil under the radar among other players.

I agree, and if people want to delay DarthWolf's lynch for whatever reason instead of getting it over with Day 1, then I would be okay with voting here really.

What do you think about Tood's point on Jinjo's ease to switch off a seemingly solid sus that they had throughout the phase? Personally I would like to hear more from MegaPod, he is acting out of character for the moment.

I really don't think that DarthWolf is actually a jester. What he is, I don't know given the bizarre self-vote, but I doubt he's suicidal mafia either since that's not Darth's style as scum. I'm not TOTALLY against Darth getting lynched since, again, I really don't know what his deal is here, but jester policy lynch doesn't sit well with me and I'm not seeing him as scummy either.
I mean, it's not as much of a policy lynch as a Day 1 survivor claim would be for me, but I don't see any reason for him to lie about his role unless he were mafia? But I also don't see any reason for him to claim there. He could just be joking, I suppose, but it still is kinda weird.

I SUPPOSE I would be okay with a MegaPod lynch, I think if we're gonna lynch an inactive I'd rather it be Deku or maybe even Mido but MegaPod isn't the worst option for today. I am gonna keep my vote on Darth for now though and see how things progress heading until EoD.

Lol kinda tinfoil but what if HD is lyncher though with his target as the Jester? Seems like the perfect kinda troll shit that ME and Flop would put in their games.
Not totally out of the realm of possibility for sure given what game we're in lol, though I bet something like that would require the hosts getting super lucky with character submissions lining up in a way it makes sense
Why is the name blue tho, was that from mafia chat?
Interested in an answer to this too. I avoid Discord like the plague a lot of times lmao so I don't know how colors work, but would somebody really bother setting a color for an OC server with another player that's not a "major" server (like a mason/mafia/neighbor/whatever one that would likely see a lot of use)? But on the other hand, would Darth bother to ask whoever created a server (the hosts, if a mafia chat or something) for a custom color if it was part of a larger chat he didn't create? It is weird though, I thought the default was white as well.
I'd also probably be fine with voting anyone on Jinjo's "people doing nothing list" besides Snake, Deku (because they can't be prodded into not doing nothing), and Tood (because he's not really doing nothing just nothing of particularly noteworthy which is normal for him), in addition to maybe CyanideCrystal but I think they might just be inactive, to see if it would get them to do something.
Why not Officer Snake? I literally forgot he was even a player until reading this post lol.
And we can leave them be when they can vote and potentially screw lynches over? It's Day 1, so now would be the best day to do it so Mafia has one less excuse hanging around to use for later when we have more information on other players potentially being Mafia! Unless they are vig killed (which in case if they are a jester, we kind of wasted a shot), then they'll be here. TBF, I agree, we're not even sure if DarthWolf is being serious about actually being a Jester, so we would be just leaving him be. It would still be a useful flip because if he was a jester, then we just knew he was a jester, and bam, no distraction.
HMMMM... I guess partly I just don't like rewarding a jester D1 with a win when a lot of it happened without the jester needing to do anything, and how it sorta feels like a filler arc taking away from the main plot of trying to vote mafia. Probably not the most useful way to view the whole thing, I will admit lol, because from a logical standpoint, you definitely have a point about how it does eliminate a distraction. It's just not a very useful flip IMO, along with the win thing I just mentioned. AND I might be a bit gun-shy over the whole thing because the most recent mafia game I played in was on an Animal Crossing forum like two weeks ago in an attempt to play without meta at my disposal and we lynched jester (with reason to believe that player was jester or possibly scum) D1 and then it came back to bite us later. Different circumstances, but it messed us up D2 without having a solid flip to read interactions off of. Though to be fair, that was a small game with less room for error. also, a player there asked me if I knew you; name was Damniel, he said you were a cool guy ehhhhhhhhhh like I said, I'm not TOTALLY against it, I'm just definitely not encouraging it either, if that makes sense

Why not Officer Snake? I literally forgot he was even a player until reading this post lol.
Oh wait, sorry, I actually saw the answer to this now. I see now the "they can't be prodded" part was in reference to BOTH Snake and Deku, I missed the "they" initially, oops

DarthWolf's Jester claim or DawningWinds' Granny claim? I think you mean me but I just want to be certain because it's not one hundred percent clear.

Yours.

What do you mean quiet Deku isn't a good sign? Isn't Deku always a lurker? Like, that's not a sign of anything.

I don't know. Deku said that last game that he was a "self-proclaimed lurker" or whatever, but he was mafia last game so I don't know if I want to believe that ya feel?

Interesting vote on Snowy you make, especially as a potential counterwagon to MegaPod considering you are voting them for the same reasons as others are voting MegaPod.

FA gets a pass because she's already said that she liked Snowy's responses to her and also because she had previously voted them. @HumanDawn @Rainbow Cloud Why MegaPod and not Snowy? Human I know you think Snowy would post less if he were mafia, which is valid, I suppose. This is more targeted at Rainbow Cloud but I would like to hear any other response you have as well.

FA gets a pass because she's already said that she liked Snowy's responses to her and also because she had previously voted them. @HumanDawn @Rainbow Cloud Why MegaPod and not Snowy? Human I know you think Snowy would post less if he were mafia, which is valid, I suppose. This is more targeted at Rainbow Cloud but I would like to hear any other response you have as well.
Snowy's posts hadn't really stood out to me probably because there was more of them and they blended in more naturally but looking back his they are pretty CWAC. Would say of the two Pod's lower activity still makes him look worst and more lurky though.

"effort" was the wrong wording, my bad. By generalization I mean equating "someone not posting in mafia but elsewhere = mafia" along with "subbing in order = mafia or not mafia (depending on order)". Also, you never answered me about Archie mafia - when did you vote mafia for a similar reason?
It was on day 3 where I voted mafia for a similar reason.
Knock it off.

To be honest, the open claiming of this game is still something I'm finding weird.

The character I submitted is an armoured hero that uses a gun. His primary form literally has the word "Shooting" in its name, so that's why I think a shooting type role would be appropriate. Either PGO or Vig.
Let’s not give the mafia free info.
13. Midorikawa - "Oranges are orange.", "What, why is this happening?"
Dude you try reading through this game. I’m legit lost.
OK, that makes sense.
OK, I think you and I may be coming at this from different angles because in my mind, there's still plenty of time to figure things out rather than rush into deciding who we're going to lynch early on in the phase.

Which, I didn't read it as seeking pity, that is correct.
Do you mean this?
If so, I read that as an attempt at a joke rather than an actual accusation, a read aided by the fact that DarthWolf voted the host, unvoted the host, and voted himself in the same post, which suggests a joke to me. Furthermore, I suspect most of the game's players didn't read much more than that into it.

It took me a while and several times reading over it to understand this part, but are you suggesting DarthWolf could have confirmed in scum chat before confirming in-game? Can scum do that? I don't remember seeing anything about that. I don't remember you voting for DarthWolf, and a search for votes against DarthWolf in this game only turns up posts from DarthWolf himself, so actually, I'm not sure what is meant here.
Others answered what I had to say about this already.
Midorikawa being quiet so far is giving me flashbacks to Archie Sonic when she was mafia and I'm a little paranoid. Too early to tell and honestly I can get D1 being kinda meh for posting (honestly that's kinda me right now, sometimes depression and anxiety is the secret mafia to have to fight lol), but just keeping that in the back of my mind.
.......It was one game. You know 99% of the time I’m active either way.

Anyways I work Monday-Friday sometimes Saturday and my shifts are usually about 9 hours of non stop people. And on the weekends I usually have stuff to do. Don’t expect much activity as usual this game, because I’m currently spending more time catching up and trying to understand what’s going on.
These players below haven't really said anything that left a good impression and hearing more from them would be nice.

MegaPod
Zachie
DekuNut
Officer Snake
Midorikawa
Tood
They’re going to come off! Like oranges!
kind of find it a bit odd that after DW nameclaimed, and you learned that it wasn't your character, you still seem to accept his claim without much of a second thought. Actually, you never really said anything about his claim at all.
When did he nameclaim? Or are you referring to dawning?
need to look back on Midorikawa a bit more. Quiet Mido is never a good sign though. Same with DekuNut, who has been quiet this game so far.

QUOTE="TheCapsFan, post: 7101937, member: 53141"]
, I think if we're gonna lynch an inactive I'd rather it be Deku or maybe even Mido
[/QUOTE]
........Deku I can understand as he is literally an actual lurker, but calling me inactive when frankly you should know by now that I work weekdays, and am never inactive for maybe a single day (not phase, actual day) and trying to put the idea of lynching me. Looks like you trying to take me out early without wasting a nightkill. Because if you were town then you wouldn’t have a reason to try to kill me so early. But mafia would.

I’m anti lynching a jester because it’s chaos mafia. And i believe it was presidents mafia but jester was lynched and won while everyone else lost. I wouldn’t put it past ME and Flop to do the same here.

And I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a lynch redirector or governor or soemthong. So basically he’s a wasted lynch and a dangerous one.

Vote: the capsfan

Yes OMGUS-y but I don’t like his posts. Feels opportunistic. Especially since this is the first time I have randed town in freaking foreveR, so it would be easy to make people think I randed mafia again via paranoia, and it looks like that’s where he’s headed.

Also I don’t get the Megapod case.

Especially since this is the first time I have randed town in freaking foreveR,
...SpongeMafia wasn't really that long ago. Okay I checked and it was in June but there have only been two TWR games hosted between then and now so...

Also I don’t get the Megapod case
Pretty much everything he's done is jokeposts and his current vote is an RVS on someone who needed subbed out at the time, plus he's been kinda inactive.

I think he meant me, since Darth didn't nameclaim.

It's 1AM and I'm tired but I feel like I should react to some posts here and clarify stuff

I can't speak to scum!Caps vs town!Caps, and anyway, weren't we told earlier not to play the meta?
Oh it wasn't meant as a meta question, more of a question of if a scum player, this case being caps, would place such a vote. You can call it meta, I call it general strategy / play. Besides, wasn't that meant against usage of out out games things like Jinjo did.
Because we could get one straight from the horse's mouth. Star DawningWinds posted their explanation, but it was only via text. By doing so, he has bought time for the Mediators to make him a fake RolePM if they are scum.
That's a valid point actually, but I can also see why you wouldn't want to share the role either.
Here we see a Blight in its natural environment, self-voting for pity, and setting up a potential future vote on Snowy. If Blight DarthWolf was a Star, he would have voted Star Snowy to show he has the best interest of the Stars at heart, but yet wants to build pity on himself and shade others. We all know he's not going to keep the vote on himself at the end.
It was a joke response on a joke wagon, you're looking into it too much my friend.
If so, I read that as an attempt at a joke rather than an actual accusation, a read aided by the fact that DarthWolf voted the host, unvoted the host, and voted himself in the same post, which suggests a joke to me. Furthermore, I suspect most of the game's players didn't read much more than that into it.
Indeed, it was mostly to try and get some more activity and have fun while doing so. The votes built on me don't feel malicious to me, nor serious, with the exception of HD who has built a decent post, although with an incorrect view, to have a valid vote on me.

Oh btw @HumanDawn please resize your pics when uploading from phone.
@DarthWolf Role PM screenshot asap.
HD apparantly has never seen a :p emote and doesnt understand the meaning of it
Space post on #205 looked a bit like a chainsaw defense which I didn't like.
What do you mean with a "chainsaw" defense?

We already have some content going and I don't like how MegaPod still has his rvs vote and I always find it scummy when a player leaves their rvs vote by the end of day 1 and same thing can be said about Zachie.
Then why pick Mega over Zachie? Any particular reason?
Kind of a wary of Darth revealing he's the Jester in OC with Zinn, is this overconfidence thinking he can't lose or is he trying to manipulate us somehow?
If he is the Jester why not just publicly claim it in the event he's angling for some sort of deal with town, unless he's not really a Jester and actually wants the votes off him?
That discord message was sent before that though and a response to this
1599950827255.png

Red part cause you cant share time stamps, but @ZinnLav can confirm that was the first oc message
Did anyone else start OC with Darth? It could simply be because I was the only one who messaged him or I was the first to contact him
You're the only one
Interested in an answer to this too. I avoid Discord like the plague a lot of times lmao so I don't know how colors work, but would somebody really bother setting a color for an OC server with another player that's not a "major" server (like a mason/mafia/neighbor/whatever one that would likely see a lot of use)? But on the other hand, would Darth bother to ask whoever created a server (the hosts, if a mafia chat or something) for a custom color if it was part of a larger chat he didn't create? It is weird though, I thought the default was white as well.
1599952243086.png

It's from Zinn's own Mafia server. Don't know why he decided to make the oc there though, and yes the hosts are included. and mentioned names are always blue
Referring to dawning

So, when you're scum?
Actually, yeah. Though Elieson set it up, when i subbed in for him, I manipulated a town leader into destroying town. Though i still think jester was my best performance.

How do you make plays that don't require reading people as town?
When you’re either scum or an itp where you don’t care what faction people are.

Not going to react to the vote on me, but i do want to comment that it’s no longer a meaningless rvs vote. Since i made that vote, zachie has made one post and that post was fluff.

My tired brain is trying to process the megapod bandwagon. Seems to me like the game switched from lynching dw to lynching mp in just a couple of hours.

Why is DarthWolf's name blue here? Typically they are white, right? Is anyone else weirded out by this?
Figured it'd be easier to just create a channel on my Mafia server since all the people necessary were already in it, easier to keep track of than a DM group too

And yes I can confirm that was my first message in the OC chat. However I grew more skeptical of Darth when it was the only message he posted, wouldn't be surprised if he could harm the people who vote for him is where my mind is at

But Space, I was also treating DarthWolf as being elsewhere on the forums as evidence of anything!!

but you gave specifics!!

Space if you're gonna sus me like that just say it outright my dude

no.... I believe you're not the only one who didn't give a reason

But we've already had the host confirm that subs will be given in a specific order regardless of alignment, so what was the point of that first line there?

I was merely responding to Jinjo about that.

Knock it off.

I don't understand. Are we not allowed to talk about previous games?

Figured it'd be easier to just create a channel on my Mafia server since all the people necessary were already in it, easier to keep track of than a DM group too

why did you contact him in the first place?

Also can anyone confirm if Darth's color is blue in that specific channel (Zinn's mafia server)

Also can anyone confirm if Darth's color is blue in that specific channel (Zinn's mafia server)
Everyone else in the server, Zachie and Deku are both in it and also this game.

why did you contact him in the first place?
:wynaut:
I joke voted for him and wanted to offer him a way to not get himself lynched, as any reasonable Town with a wagon forming on them would do. As I mentioned I was saying he just needed to offer a better alternative. He later replied that he was Jester, possibly as a joke, but when I asked further questions and got not response about any of them, I grew wary.
I'm not saying don't vote for him, do whatever you want, but I won't have a vote on him at the end of the day

Im back and it seems that I have woken up to 5 notifications.... I skimmed what was said really fast at least. No post from MegaPod makes me a bit too worried here. DarthWolf retracted Jester lol, but yes @Space it is blue as it is a Hosts tag. Don’t remember which game he hosted with ZinnLav though.

Back
Top Bottom