• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Dayum, no lynch.

Sorry for my inactivity, folks. My first good window of activity was early in the day phase, and by the time I had another good window the night phase started :v

I don’t 100% know if CO really wasn’t aware that he was tying the vote, but whether or not he meant to waste the phase, I can at least tell you it wasn’t to save me specifically. And at the risk of being met with utter disbelief, I can inform you all that the phase would’ve been wasted anyways. I’m actually a fully Lynchproof Survivor. Y’all can try voting me off all you like, but only Town would pay the price for that. :v Of course, if you don’t take my word for it I understand where you’re coming from. You’re always welcome to try again! Heck, I’ll still be willing to try and help scumhunt while I’m on here, but for the record, it isn’t my prime directive this game.
Why not just claim it first thing?

Can you explain what you mean by "chainsaw defense?"

Jeez, am I getting worse at mafia or is this game just full of big and scary words and phrases that I don't understand? I suppose the two could be mutually exclusive

What do you mean with a "chainsaw" defense?

Chainsaw defense means when someone defends another player by attacking the player's attacker.

Dayum, no lynch.

Sorry for my inactivity, folks. My first good window of activity was early in the day phase, and by the time I had another good window the night phase started :v

I don’t 100% know if CO really wasn’t aware that he was tying the vote, but whether or not he meant to waste the phase, I can at least tell you it wasn’t to save me specifically. And at the risk of being met with utter disbelief, I can inform you all that the phase would’ve been wasted anyways. I’m actually a fully Lynchproof Survivor. Y’all can try voting me off all you like, but only Town would pay the price for that. :v Of course, if you don’t take my word for it I understand where you’re coming from. You’re always welcome to try again! Heck, I’ll still be willing to try and help scumhunt while I’m on here, but for the record, it isn’t my prime directive this game.

I am not buying this.

Intriguing, I'm sure you wouldn't mind character claiming since you've claimed your role? No harm since we can
Aight.
ED7D6036-E886-485E-9E5B-67AB0BDE0EA5.jpeg
Why not just claim it first thing?
I didn’t see the need at first, and of course I didn’t expect everyone to believe me if I did claim it.
I am not buying this.
4A0A895C-B4C2-48F7-8975-975EC0A0ACF0.jpeg

The fact that the first screenshot of a role is coming from an Independent claim despite it being asked of from DawningWinds and Pika_Pika considering they seriously claimed their roles is :///

I find the claim hard to believe even for Chaos standards but maybe with more claims, it will make more sense.

Damn Tood, good post. I agree, especially with the OMGUS-y part, which I feel went a lil under the radar among other players.

I disagree with this and Tood saying this gave me scum vibes and what Tood said is a very easy safe classic scum approach and most of the time that is pretty much the only thing scum can ever say in a style that gets way too repetitive.

Did I seriously catch a survivor again?

I find it strange that megapods alignment is colored. Mine is in black.

The blur is just who submitted the character to be safe.

watch me be nightkilled now

Attachments

• C59F1D9C-8884-4C51-9AEC-A925E8FA190E.jpeg
    C59F1D9C-8884-4C51-9AEC-A925E8FA190E.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 43
I find it strange that megapods alignment is colored. Mine is in black.

Mine is only bolded as well, no different color

When looking up the role on a wiki for unlynchable, it comes up with Prince - which can be either town aligned or mafia aligned, but I see no mention of independent?

........Deku I can understand as he is literally an actual lurker, but calling me inactive when frankly you should know by now that I work weekdays, and am never inactive for maybe a single day (not phase, actual day) and trying to put the idea of lynching me. Looks like you trying to take me out early without wasting a nightkill. Because if you were town then you wouldn’t have a reason to try to kill me so early. But mafia would.

I mean, ever consider that your inactivity was different from your usual behavior which is why I found it odd?

Yes OMGUS-y but I don’t like his posts. Feels opportunistic. Especially since this is the first time I have randed town in freaking foreveR, so it would be easy to make people think I randed mafia again via paranoia, and it looks like that’s where he’s headed.

I'm not sold at the idea that you're being mafia, I just noted that the fact you were quiet didn't sit well with me. That's all. I'm not trying to be opportunistic, I don't know why so many people think I am this game.

HD apparantly has never seen a :p emote and doesnt understand the meaning of it

So you were joking?

no.... I believe you're not the only one who didn't give a reason

Okay but like also why not say me and the other people who didn't give a reason yknow?

@TheCapsFan Now imagine someone playing this game purposefully trying not to understand your points and because they want to make it look like you're being stupid. Would that person look towny or scummy to you? That's how it's been feeling like you're treating me.

Well I do apologize if I've been a bit harsh. I've actually been trying to take this game a bit easier since the last couple games I've played, in TWR and out, have been very aggressive. But I apologize. I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything.

...Although that is a very strong accusation you're throwing my way. To answer your question, I don't think that I would make the judgement that they were purposefully doing it one way or the other.

Unless you want to argue that DarthWolf's post I quoted above wasn't sarcasm. The difference I see is that you followed up your sarcasm with a vote on DarthWolf, where DarthWolf didn't follow his up with a vote on Snowy. That makes me see yours a lot more seriously than DarthWolf's.

Okay that's fair, but you didn't expect me to actually have info on Darth being Kingmaker though, did you? There's literally no way that could be the case, even if I were mafia it's not like we have N0 actions in this game to get information. So why bring it up?

But is using those words any scummier than the tactics they describe? That's what I was reacting to, the perception that you were using those tactics.

It depends on the situation? I mean, it's frickin' D1. Scum is using today to set up their play later down the line whether it be through distancing, voting, or disappearing. Mannerisms that can make you look good early are common and a good strategy for scum to use. Like big words.

It's really unfair to leave toy with 9 minutes to go over all this, and I stand by my speculation that DarthWolf's behavior has some sort of role-related reason. I don't think I'll ever get over the first game I played, I caught someone in a lie, which led to lynching a bomb-variant scum. but empirically from other games the data says I'm being paranoid.

That's why
UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: DarthWolf

So after ALL THAT...you end up on the same lynch as me at day's end. Soooo weird.

Back
Top Bottom