• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I'm an Even Night Granny (PGO, but my role PM says Granny), if you're planning on targetting me probably do it on odd nights.

ok, dawningwinds is T O P town for now

*closes windows of riots outside*

I also agree with the reasons put forth by FinalArcadia, Lone_Garurumon and Midorikawa for trusting DawningWinds' claim. Mind, it could still be a scum role.

Vote: CyanideCrystal

hOW hAvE yOU bEEN

I'm a Reefback Leviathan from Subnautica.
Checks out in the sense that this is most certainly a character in the game (since I submitted it), but slightly awkward in the sense that I'm not sure it fits given Reefbacks are peaceful planktivores. Like, not a super huge red flag, but slightly awkward.

Morning :bulbaWave:

So Dawning's claim given it's earliness seems towny to me but it's early days and the setup is inherently going to be full of surprises so I shall maintain a level of scepticism for now.

Checks out in the sense that this is most certainly a character in the game (since I submitted it), but slightly awkward in the sense that I'm not sure it fits given Reefbacks are peaceful planktivores. Like, not a super huge red flag, but slightly awkward.
Do you think this could be ME's and Flops interpretation of the character or do you think something could be off?

Regarding HD it would appear he's under some kind of post restriction but HD's also a player I wouldn't put past making up a post restriction to throw people off.
I would like to post this question though; do you have to post like this temporarily or for the whole game @HumanDawn ?

VOTE: HumanDawn

Sorry but that font is ridiculous lmao

Star Zachie, is this more to your liking?

I have a feeling HD might not have a say in that matter :unsure:

I do have as say Star Megapod - this is simply how I have decided to roll with. Until I am bored.

Vote: HumanDawn

For the ridiculous long wall of text, post restriction or not

What did you just say about my wall of text? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia school, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mafia forums, and I have over 300 confirmed Mafia lynches. I am trained in psychological warfare and I'm the top Star in the entire Town armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will lynch you out of the game with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that kind of thing to me over the Internet? Think again, ZinnLav. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Stars across the forum and a hammer is being planned right now so you better prepare for your lynch, Zinny. The lynch that wipes out your cute little slot. You're as good as dead. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare vote. Not only am I extensively trained in vote gathering, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mafia Lynching Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your mean face off this game, you little scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fingers from writing that comment. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, Zinny. I will bring fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're as good as lynched, kiddo.

Regarding HD it would appear he's under some kind of post restriction but HD's also a player I wouldn't put past making up a post restriction to throw people off.
I would like to post this question though; do you have to post like this temporarily or for the whole game @HumanDawn ?

No Star Rainbow Cloud - I am only posting like this because it is how I can help alleviate the boredom of the early game's lack of action.

Do you think this could be ME's and Flops interpretation of the character or do you think something could be off?

I believe that it would also be of great importance to point out the following rule:

Screenshots from your role PM are PERMITTED, but do not show timestamps. Bear in mind, however, that the hosts will provide false role PMs on request. Screenshots of action results are NOT permitted.

If the understanding of Mediator ME's and Doctor Floptopus's role is the factor on the Even Night PGO claim, then we may get a better explanation from Star DawningWinds sharing a screenshot of their Role PM. Mind, Role PMs can be faked upon request, but we would get an explanation at least.

I've learned to not put anything past these two, so it's certainly not impossible. I do think it doesn't sit quite right, but I'm not gonna go lynching Dawning just because of this, and the other things they've said seem fine, so I'm not super concerned at this point.

HD does have a good idea in that a shot of their role PM could be helpful though.

Imo the hosts are too risky to be plan A. It worked last time, but I don't trust these two to pull the same trick twice. If we really have absolutely nothing else to run with by the end of the day then I wouldn't be opposed, but it's too unpredictable to be our first plan of action.

Regarding the lynching of the hosts - today would be the best time, but it would also be the best time to get rid of an inactive slot, so out of the two I find a lynch on an inactive slot to be more appealing, but alternatively, if a Star dies, then that Star may likely replace one of the inactive players anyway. Would not be the case if a Blight is lynched for obvious reasons, but I do not believe that should be the focus for today anyway and more of a last-minute resort if the efforts of us Stars have negligible information to go about with - which is unlikely by itself.

Back
Top Bottom