• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

IIRC correctly, the hosts were members of the mafia last time and had to be lynched in order for town to win.
Chaos II, where lynching ME would result in puns and a wasted phase and Flop would verbally lash you.
Chaos III, where Flop was Beloved and her would result in the next phase being skipped, as was ME.

You're welcome to try, but I'm strongly against it without any proof they're conspiring against us... directly.

IIRC correctly, the hosts were members of the mafia last time and had to be lynched in order for town to win.

What the flying ********* how is that fair? Which game was this? Were the players given any notice?

What the flying ********* how is that fair? Which game was this? Were the players given any notice?

Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer were killed by Staser fire.
Dear Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer, you are the hosts of the game.
Hosts.jpg
The hosts. Mysterious, unknowable beings that control every aspect of your lives from the shadows. Or, y'know, an engineer and an engineering student with a shared hobby. Take your pick.

The hosts rule over the game with an iron fist. Their word is law, and they won't hesitate to enforce it. While the Mafia plot from the shadows, it is the hosts who get their hands dirty and kill their victims for the sake of their game.

You are the Mafia Dressmaker Hitman. You are the player who carries out the mafia kill. You may also provide falsified role PMs for players to screenshot on request. For all intents and purposes, you count as a mafia member but you have no vote and may not advise the thread on who to lynch nor the mafia on who to kill.
You are allied with the Mafia and win when all threats to your faction are dead or this is inevitable. Alternatively, you win if all players have a good time, regardless of who wins.
...well that was an unexpected twist!

Star Snowy, I believe that was a Role PM made in jest and not am actual requirement for a Star Victory.

We should focus our resources on lynching the Blight Darthwolf instead.

Star Snowy, I believe that was a Role PM made in jest and not am actual requirement for a Star Victory.

We should focus our resources on lynching the Blight Darthwolf instead.
You'll have to read the entire thread for more context, but I don't think it was a jest role PM.

I also remind you that Chaos is a bastard level game, so never expect it to be fair.

VOTE: Snowy

The "hello" vote on Zachie seems odd when Zachie had already posted only a few posts above you (and with a vote), so it's not like he needed the prod like "hello" votes tend to be aiming for.
I'm a Reefback Leviathan from Subnautica.
Huh, when you specifically said that your role was "Granny" rather than PGO (with the latter being more commonly used at this point, Granny seemed like a thing WAAAAAY back when I first started playing and then just got dropped as the role name), I was expecting your character to be some kind of old woman to fit thematically lol. Never played Subnautica though to know how this does or doesn't fit beyond LG's comment about the role, but for now it seems fine since I don't know why you'd specifically claim granny with that character anyway knowing inevitably - at some point - you'd probably be character claiming too.

Checks out in the sense that this is most certainly a character in the game (since I submitted it), but slightly awkward in the sense that I'm not sure it fits given Reefbacks are peaceful planktivores. Like, not a super huge red flag, but slightly awkward.
Being a completely passive species, there isn't much that you do. However, your sheer bulk can potentially, unintentionally, cause harm to others.
That's what the hosts have to say on the subject of how my role fits the character.

Huh, when you specifically said that your role was "Granny" rather than PGO (with the latter being more commonly used at this point, Granny seemed like a thing WAAAAAY back when I first started playing and then just got dropped as the role name), I was expecting your character to be some kind of old woman to fit thematically lol. Never played Subnautica though to know how this does or doesn't fit beyond LG's comment about the role, but for now it seems fine since I don't know why you'd specifically claim granny with that character anyway knowing inevitably - at some point - you'd probably be character claiming too.
I don't really either, I guess with the role I had I wanted to get everything out in the open and I was a bit tired at that point so I decided claiming the name used in my role was important? I'm also not really sure why they used Granny instead of PGO, maybe because Even Night Granny just sounds better?

VOTE: Snowy

The "hello" vote on Zachie seems odd when Zachie had already posted only a few posts above you (and with a vote), so it's not like he needed the prod like "hello" votes tend to be aiming for.
I would agree that it's a little odd if his intention really was to prod, but I think some people just aren't as happy to skip past the RVS as you are. Doing a skim of the thread, almost all the votes out there have no real game relevant explanation.

On the topic of lynching the hosts, I'm not in favor of it- in Chaos, there's more ways it can go poorly than well. There are twenty players here, if we can't come up with someone to lynch, we can go for an inactive or DarthWolf.

I don't do hello votes to prod people. I do hello votes to say hi.

if we can't come up with someone to lynch, we can go for an inactive or DarthWolf.
Poor Darthwolf. I approve.

Is there a reason for the darth hate?
Yes, I want him lynched immediately. Is there a reason to not hate? Darth “confirmed” once the votes on him were piling - he likely PM’d his scum buddies and forgot to do so in thread.

Last edited:
Yes, I want him lynched immediately. Is there a reason to not hate? Darth “confirmed” once the votes on him were piling - he likely PM’d his scum buddies and forgot to do so in thread.

Excuse me sir why is this not in the other font, I liked that font!

Excuse me sir why is this not in the other font, I liked that font!
It’s because I’m on mobile, and whenever I select the fonts choices, my Google Chrome crashes. I will amend my posts to the superior font once I have access to my portable computer.

Why are you not voting Blight DarthWolf with me? Even if you didn’t agree with me, he is as good as any player to lynch at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom