• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Night 2: Chocolate Rain

HELP I AM STUCK IN A SYNAGOGUE ZOOM MEETING!!!!!!!!

Final Day 2 Votals:
DekuNut: 14.5 (HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Zachie, Space, TheCapsFan, Snowy, Lone_Garurumon, Pika_Pika42, ZinnLav, Tood, Officer Snake, DawningWinds, Jinjo, MegaPod, Crystal Onix)

Night 2: Chocolate Rain

The stick figure watched contentedly as the bizarre entities spent the whole day spouting nonsense. He gleefully consumed copious amounts of popcorn while observing the monitors.
Despite the inane ramblings, or perhaps as a result of them, a pink starfish scribbled a note, which he attached to the back of the top hat wearing man's purple suit.
The note read: "Am Scum. Plz Lycnh."

The other beings took their cue from the starfish, and all proceeded to gang up on the purple suited man, who remained perfectly silent, and blissfully unaware of the goings on around him, since he was in a world of pure imagination.
With the strange entities coming to a near unanimous decision, as the sun set, the stick figure selected the top hatted man's icon, and once again pushed on the big button with the skull and crossbones.

This time, though, the result was instantaneous. A trapdoor opened up underneath the man and dropped him onto a large scale with only two measurements, "Good" and "Bad."
The scale tipped towards "Bad," and the man was tumbled into a dark abyss, never to be seen again.

Dear DekuNut,
Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka.jpeg

Willy Wonka said:
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

You are Willy Wonka, as portrayed by Gene Wilder in the 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Truly the superior version of Willy Wonka, you are devious, witty, and slightly insane, while still maintaining a sense of whimsicality and mystery about you. Before the events depicted in the movie, you ran a factory which produced the best candy products in the world. However, corporate espionage from your competitors resulted in you shutting down your factory to any outsiders. Instead, you employed Oompa Loompas to work in your factory. After building up a mystique about your products, you decided to hold a competition and invite five random children into your factory by hiding Golden Tickets in random candy bars throughout the world, prompting mass chaos and hysteria. All according to plan.
When the children arrive, you take them on a tour of your factory, wherein you have numerous surprises in store. However, the children being naughty, they eventually all misbehave and end up in sticky, and potentially life threatening, situations.

You are a brilliant candy inventor, and your innovations in the industry have made you a household name, as such, you are the Inventor. You have numerous inventions at your disposal that you can choose to give to others. Each item is single-use, and you can only give out one item per night.
These items are:
Chocolate
Squirrel
Television Teleport
All-flavor gum
This role PM is fake.

You are a member of the Town, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.
This character was submitted by FinalArcadia.

"Well," mused the stickfigure, seeing the results, "I guess he wasn't a bad egg, after all."

It is now Night 2. Phase ends in 24 hours at 9:00pm US CDT. Here is your countdown. Also, I guess it's Tax Day now. Please pay all overdue taxes to ME immediately...or else. Also as a reminder: IF YOU WERE GIVEN AN ITEM AT THE START OF THE GAME, YOU MUST PASS IT ALONG AT THE END OF THIS PHASE, OR ELSE IT WILL DISAPPEAR. You may still use the items this phase, though, since they will be passed at the phase update.

Well now I'm sad that I helped kill my own character submission, I love Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka and you guys don't even want to know how many times I watched that movie over the years because it's A LOT lol

Goes without saying that Human has some explaining to do like LG said, so I'm gonna instead bring up a different topic:

With the two kills during N1, are we thinking that one was a vig or some kind of deflection gone wrong, or do we think there could be a serial killer or something on the loose? Not to cause a panic, but being Chaos Mafia, the latter isn't off the table. If multiple deaths start piling up, I'd start getting leery of MegaPod and his unlynchable claim, which could very well be a cover for some kind of hostile indep. Well, leery-er, because it's already dubious given how it makes Survivor practically a cakewalk. I mean, it's not impossible that a vig could've been one of the kills, but Rainbow Cloud or Midorikawa would be odd choices IMO when it'd be a vig choice based almost entirely on meta in Midorikawa's case, or... I don't even know what in RC's when nobody had really voiced any major suspicions of Rainbow Cloud. TBH, I really just wish a vig would've shot MegaPod.

Okay, first... can someone nightkill the host, please?!

Second... wow, that was one crazy phase that resulted in the lynch of a townie.

So what we have so far is Crystal Onix 11th hour lynching a townie, and now HumanDawn pushing for the lynch of a townie hard during post restriction phase.

Assuming flavor means anything:

However, before he could arrive at his destination, the yellow tentacled creature bumped into something invisible. Before he could get his bearings, a scary looking individual with pink hair walked out of a nearby doorway, and blocked his path.
"You," the pink haired individual said, "I can sense that there is more to you than meets the eye. Fight me!"
The yellow tentacled creature reared back, eager to avoid the unnecessary conflict, but the pink haired stranger was not to be denied. He cornered the yellow tentacled creature, and quickly killed him.
Unless anyone else wants to admit to submitting or being another scary pink haired character that is not Diavolo, MegaPod has to die, asap

Despite the inane ramblings, or perhaps as a result of them, a pink starfish scribbled a note, which he attached to the back of the top hat wearing man's purple suit.
The note read: "Am Scum. Plz Lycnh."

The other beings took their cue from the starfish, and all proceeded to gang up on the purple suited man, who remained perfectly silent, and blissfully unaware of the goings on around him, since he was in a world of pure imagination.
HD is patrick?

Unless anyone else wants to admit to submitting or being another scary pink haired character that is not Diavolo, MegaPod has to die, asap
OMG

Yeah, it's looking increasingly likely that MegaPod is a legitimate threat to town one way or another.

and if Human is Patrick, could the fact that Patrick is, uh, kind of a dum dum to put it lightly have anything to do with DekuNut flipping town

"Hello, is this a scum lynch wagon?"
"No, this is Patrick."

Regarding the multi-kills, I agree that a vig on those two doesn't feel super likely. Imo it's most likely from a hostile, so yeah, Pod's looking even worse than he already did.
Seriously though, if we do have a vig, shoot MegaPod

@Lone_Garurumon it was from an item I had at the start of the game. Considering the post restriction I just went with it and hoped for the best about NOT Shane meaning DekuNut wasn’t a gift from god, aka not a good person.

Also, yes, I am Star Patrick who saw the guy with the top hat, who was Willy in this case.

Back
Top Bottom